Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Piers Morgan vs Alex Jones on CNN

Load Metric

Piers Morgan vs Alex Jones on CNN

I'll just leave this here..

Load Metric
    I want to shoot them both, but would at least buy that redneck a pint before pulling the trigger.

And lol at that twat Morgan stooping to 9/11 in a last vain attempt to discredit the man who just served him on his own show. Live on air too.

Do Americans just hire Brits because we have an accent? He is just about as bad as it gets and somehow lands Larry's job. We got far better then that.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Video is so dreadful no way I could bare it the whole way through but having said that I'd like to comment.

1. Both of these guys suck cock
    2. Alex Jones...REALLY sucks cock..

My favorite bit in this clip (I only made it a few minutes in) was when Jones tries to make point that guns don't kill people the people do. He tries to bring up these points like the india gang raping, stabbings etc. He then IMMEDIATELY turns around and says you can't take our guns away. Well... If guns don't kill people and killers do what's the point with civilians having the mother fuckers in the first place? I mean really how many of you have really felt the need that you needed to be carrying? Shit I live in Metro Detroit and I've never had the experience myself, maybe Michigan isn't so bad?

Alex Jones is a fucking nut and not at all in a good way.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Video is so dreadful no way I could bare it the whole way through but having said that I'd like to comment.

My favorite bit in this clip (I only made it a few minutes in) was when Jones tries to make point that guns don't kill people the people do. He tries to bring up these points like the india gang raping, stabbings etc. He then IMMEDIATELY turns around and says you can't take our guns away. Well... If guns don't kill people and killers do what's the point with civilians having the mother fuckers in the first place? I mean really how many of you have really felt the need that you needed to be carrying? Shit I live in Metro Detroit and I've never had the experience myself, maybe Michigan isn't so bad?

Blacks in Michigan are 1000000x better than blacks in NY.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    "I want to get people of pills" Seems he needs some

Load Metric
    If you can separate the tone and biases from the two - you could see a debate in their somewhere.

Piers - just wants to get rid of guns.
    Alex - just wants to have guns.

Why?

The difficulty is you have a 7 minute window and the host (Piers) has the high ground - making it an unfair situation.

When you get rid of all the noise, I think what you end up with is this - having AR-15 guns in the hands of young suicidal men is a bad combination. The question is how to prevent this combination. Piers says take away the guns. Piers says guns do a lot of damage. Alex says that isn't an option due to second amendment so another solution is needed. Alex says take away the drugs that make the young men suicidal.

More American soldiers died last year from suicide than from combat injuries. See link

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    Alex says take away the drugs that make the young men suicidal.

My brother in law shot himself a year and a half ago and he was on antidepressants to supposedly ween him off of opiate addiction. The scary part of it for me was that he called and left me a message about an hour before he did it wanting me to come over and have a beer. I still don't know if maybe he wanted me to talk him out of it or if he was going to kill me too.

Load Metric
    Boxing match would be good, undercard 6TP v Druff obv.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Guns in the hands of the people keep politicians from killing half of the people by fiat. Piers seemed to want to debate on long guns and not really pistols as much. I would be all for compulsory military service for citizens and with that when you leave, you take your rifle home with you.

Load Metric
    They are both attention whores.

When I saw Piers Morgan make the claim a few weeks back that he would "self-deport" if America didn't ban weapons, my first thought was, who do you think would miss you? Do you think that's an effective threat?

We have had a slew of celebrities make that statement over the years, and they're Americans that entertain us in movies and other pursuits, and we still don't give a fuck if they choose to move. Why would we care about a Brit gasbag? Even if I agree with him occasionally, I don't give a fuck if he leaves.

Alex Jones is certifiable. He is the poster boy for the tinfoil hat. His audience will respond to an interview like that and think he "won." When you lose your shit and end up challenging the host to a fistfight before he has even uttered 10 words, you've lost your mind. He can't resist seeing the grand conspiracy in a series of unrelated events because that's where he makes his money. You can draw parallels to almost anything in life, that doesn't mean someone is behind the scenes orchestrating and pulling the strings.

If Jones "won", it's because the best argument for gun violence is watching these two gasbags talk for 10 minutes when a few bullets can bring about a quiet room in a matter of seconds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

My brother in law shot himself a year and a half ago and he was on antidepressants to supposedly ween him off of opiate addiction. The scary part of it for me was that he called and left me a message about an hour before he did it wanting me to come over and have a beer. I still don't know if maybe he wanted me to talk him out of it or if he was going to kill me too.
    Jesus.

Load Metric

Blind read says he was probably looking for a reason to live, but who knows. Has this fucked with you much? Pretty sure it would bother me.

Also, why the heck is a major network even giving Jones this kind of exposure. What a joke.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Funny thing about this to me, aside from the obvious, was that Piers is more than willing to let this nutjob take over his show so he can "expose" him, yet when someone who presents a legit argument on the side of guns tries to come on his show Piers takes over and constantly insults him calling him every name in the book.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Blind read says he was probably looking for a reason to live, but who knows. Has this fucked with you much? Pretty sure it would bother me.

Also, why the heck is a major network even giving Jones this kind of exposure. What a joke.
    Ratings, Piers has none.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Well I dont know your brother in law so hard to say, was he a violent person or angry or just depressed? I'd guess neither of those is true, and he just wanted to have a beer with you and talk before he did it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    It did mindfuck me for a while. I've had a couple of situations come up before where I felt life my life was in danger, but those didn't make me feel like I did after Jason shot himself. In my mind I kept trying to set the odds that I would have walked out of the house had I gone over there. In the end there's no way to know what he was thinking so who really knows.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Guns in the hands of the people keep politicians from killing half of the people by fiat.

You're kidding right? How the fuck would some politicians manage this?

I guarantee 100% the military would never in a million years follow these orders. There may be a few hiccups with some members of the military doing some bad things but they are basically good people who know right from wrong, probably even more so than the general public.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    You're kidding right? How the fuck would some politicians manage this?

I guarantee 100% the military would never in a million years follow these orders. There may be a few hiccups with some members of the military doing some bad things but they are basically good people who know right from wrong, probably even more so than the general public.
    If you find this very hard to believe, I could easily give you a long list of incidents of the US military committing horrible atrocities abroad and others doing so to their own people. All in the last century, under the guise of "just following orders".

I could do the same just for law enforcement in this country.

Load Metric

i've been at gun point 3 times in my life and i still have no desire to buy a gun.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Guns in the hands of the people keep politicians from killing half of the people by fiat. Piers seemed to want to debate on long guns and not really pistols as much. I would be all for compulsory military service for citizens and with that when you leave, you take your rifle home with you.
    MYTH

dude you really need to stop this government take over bullshit. whether we have guns or not if the government wanted to kill you this is going to do it

Name:  F-16-Fighting-Falcon-Fighter-Jet.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  1.19 MB

do you really think you're going to stop that with what you can legally buy? you're a fucking quack. if the government wanted you dead you'd be dead buddy. regardless of what you owned for protection.

Thread Information