Thread: Yep, I came

Load Metric

Yep, I came

Name:  544607296.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  82.7 KB

Load Metric
    Urban needs to roll that bad boy up right outside the locker room for the Spring Game. Instant 5* signings commence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Urban needs to roll that bad boy up right outside the locker room for the Spring Game. Instant 5* signings commence.
    Are you going?

My wife is being a selfish bitch and making me stay home for my daughter's first birthday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Are you going?

My wife is being a selfish bitch and making me stay home for my daughter's first birthday.

It's amazing you haven't killed her yet, the wife, not your daughter. She's had it coming for awhile now, trying to be all family-oriented and shit and not recognizing the more important things in life, like CFB.

No, I don't have any plans to go. I'll get to a few games this year, certainly Michigan, and my uncle wants me to go to Pedo State with him over there. Other than that, I don't have anything locked down.

Load Metric

It's amazing you haven't killed her yet, the wife, not your daughter. She's had it coming for awhile now, trying to be all family-oriented and shit and not recognizing the more important things in life, like CFB.

No, I don't have any plans to go. I'll get to a few games this year, certainly Michigan, and my uncle wants me to go to Pedo State with him over there. Other than that, I don't have anything locked down.
    Yeah, I find myself watching CSI alot lately. You know, studying.

Anyway, you should try and make the Nebraska game. Weiss claims he's going to drive in for it.

Load Metric
    I'll take a look at Nebraska game and see when it falls. You should come to Penn State, and Weiss will have a lot shorter drive. We'll wear Joe Knew shirts and hide behind the mountain of Weissman when the shit starts flying.

Load Metric
    Are you going?

What the fuck is up with that? Are you seriously gonna put up with that shit?

Load Metric
    I'll take a look at Nebraska game and see when it falls. You should come to Penn State, and Weiss will have a lot shorter drive. We'll wear Joe Knew shirts and hide behind the mountain of Weissman when the shit starts flying.
    Nebraska game is 10/6.

I definitely like your idea better. Let me run it by the fat man and see what he says.

Load Metric
    Are you going?

ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A CHEEKY BASTARD

Thread Information