Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great Poker story must read for all

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

What does this even mean? That I'm a pussy poker player because that's how I see the options? I don't even play poker. What alternative are you suggesting, fly to Korea?

If you were arguing that lots of internet kids in the poker communities are wimps because they get scammed all the time and do nothing about it, I would agree. This guy took action, the only somewhat reasonable one that could be taken.

If you're just in the trolling mood, try and make some sense at least.
    You're a pussy poker player because you think his only options are to tell his mommy or get rolled. Those aren't your only options. Most everyone who loans money realizes this. Poker players who loan money don't. Why was that so hard for you to understand?
    In every poker story, do you feel it necessary to blast poker players and make some moral point? We get that fact most pro poker players are broke and schemers. You make it sound like you are some Watergate reporter breaking a story announcing this time and again. Rather than re-writing your diatribe simply say "Anal_Hershiser comment" and we'll all know what it means. It will save you and the reader a lot of time.

Load Metric

What difference does it make? A guy was trying to get his money back for whatever reason, and you think his only options are to run and tell his mommy or get rolled. Those aren't his only options. That's a pathetic train of thought. I can only imagine how many people have taken advantage of you in your lifetime.
    It could make a difference if you're talking out your ass and making assumptions; if you thought it was a loan to someone he knew personally, had means of reliably contacting, or even some form of collateral.

I would ask you again what alternative course of action you'd recommend, but you don't seem to actually know anything about what happened.
    What part of this do you not understand? Person A has some of person B's money and won't return it for WHATEVER reason. Are you still with me? Person B runs and tells person A's mommy what happened. Still following? You said that was his only option was that, or to get rolled. You're a pussy. What part of that can you not grasp? I have no idea what I would personally do. But I would certainly realize I have more options that running to his mommy or taking it in the ass. You obviously feel different. Like most poker players. *cough* Bryan Micon calling Justin Smiths mommy, *cough*. What about that do you not understand Mr. Chief lulz officer?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

You're a pussy poker player because you think his only options are to tell his mommy or get rolled. Those aren't your only options. Most everyone who loans money realizes this. Poker players who loan money don't. Why was that so hard for you to understand?
    In every poker story, do you feel it necessary to blast poker players and make some moral point? We get that fact most pro poker players are broke and schemers. You make it sound like you are some Watergate reporter breaking a story announcing this time and again. Rather than re-writing your diatribe simply say "Anal_Hershiser comment" and we'll all know what it means. It will save you and the reader a lot of time.
    Save your butthurt for the other thread. Coming from the guy who thought he broke the Hurricane Sandy storm story, your comment is even more hilarious.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have no idea what I would personally do.
    Obviously.

Load Metric
    His only options were to tell the guys mom or get rolled.
    3rd graders do that. Well, only the ones who get beat up at recess do.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If the circumstances were different, I'd agree. But in this case the money was sent to a joint account with the woman's name on it. She had some responsibility in the matter.

Load Metric

If the circumstances were different, I'd agree. But in this case the money was sent to a joint account with the woman's name on it. She had some responsibility in the matter.
    She had jackshit to do with the matter. She was irrelevant to what created the problem. His problem was with HIM not his mommy. The fact she is a joint account holder is irrelevant. If a guy owes you money, are you really gonna go harass the guys mom? I don't buy she just happen to be there. She was his target all along when he went up to that house. It's no different than when a third grader has his football stolen at school, and he runs and cries to his mom, and she calls up his mom. At least that kid can say he is 8. What's your excuse.

Name:  22164734.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  72.9 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    DAAAAAAAAAAANG

SLEEP IT OFF SRSLYSRS

Silver
    Load Metric
    LOL. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? As a grown man you are using 3rd grade recess, beat up the weak kid analogies. What the fuck? I have no idea if you have kids, but if you do, are you one of those creepy parents that teach their sons the "no weakness" mentality? And if a kid does get picked on, you probably tell your kid to pile on and toughen the kid up. Teach him a lesson for being soft.

I grew up near a parent like you. His Dad was our pop warner defense coach and he was constantly challenging everyone to Man Up screaming like a maniac to everyone, especially his son. It was fucking hilarious when his kid dropped out of high school a few years later and good old Dad was ostracized by the community for being a general jackass.

What a clown you are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

LOL. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? As a grown man you are using 3rd grade recess, beat up the weak kid analogies. What the fuck? I have no idea if you have kids, but if you do, are you one of those creepy parents that teach their sons the "no weakness" mentality? And if a kid does get picked on, you probably tell your kid to pile on and toughen the kid up. Teach him a lesson for being soft.

I grew up near a parent like you. His Dad was our pop warner defense coach and he was constantly challenging everyone to Man Up screaming like a maniac to everyone, especially his son. It was fucking hilarious when his kid dropped out of high school a few years later and good old Dad was ostracized by the community for being a general jackass.

What a clown you are.
    Again. Save your butthurt for the other thread big guy.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Let's review. Contacting the woman who has your money is a pussy move. Doing nothing is a pussy move. Not knowing what else to do makes you a retard.

Load Metric
    Let's review. Contacting the woman who has your money is a pussy move. Doing nothing is a pussy move. Not knowing what else to do makes you a retard.

The woman has nothing to do with it. That is what you simply can't grasp. She is the mom of a degenerate. Nothing more, nothing less. I understand you think contacting someone who owes you money's mom is something a grown man should do. It isn't. Lol @ saying "the woman that has his money." There is only one person who owes him money, and it sure as shit isn't the mom.
    Last edited by Anal_Hershiser; 01-05-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Is this real? I tried twice to punch through this guys tl;dr dribble, and all I could allow myself to respect, was that he fucking MIS-CLICKED and shipped dude some inadvertent cheddar.

Quote, "Long story short, it was EXTREMELY easy to send 2 bank wires to Chris Lee on accident for a total amount in the low 5 figures."

Uhhh...welcome to the big leagues kid....Don't do that again

This is like tracking a dude down from some lost pot you were all-in on and sayin, " nice hand bro ...but I honestly thought I had the str8flush draw workin on the turn. Turns out I didn't have two clubs, but a spade and club. Didn't mean to make that all-in bet lol. Think you could ship me back the funds, bro?" Fuck

Load Metric

The woman has nothing to do with it. That is what you simply can't grasp. She is the mom of a degenerate. Nothing more, nothing less. I understand you think contacting someone who owes you money's mom is something a grown man should do. It isn't. Lol @ saying "the woman that has his money." There is only one person who owes him money, and it sure as shit isn't the mom.
    Your not making sense. He got his money back thats all that matters, and if it was you youd feel the same way. I dont know why you hate poker players so much. Did one fuck your girl or something? Every post youve made in this thread lacks any type of reasoning. You never once give a better way to get the money. It just makes you look not very intelligent. At least say lol @ this guy for going to his mommmy I would have done x or z. I guess you think it makes you look like a tough guy, but your just talking shit hiding behind a computer and this guy went to the persons house that stole his money.

Load Metric
    Here is one way to get back your money ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    He got his money back thats all that matters

I guess you think it makes you look like a tough guy, but your just talking shit hiding behind a computer and this guy went to the persons house that stole his money.

A_H is the resident e-badass. Breaking guys knee caps and such. Real gangster shit.

Put down the fucking Sopranos box set, big guy. This wasn't some loan shark collecting money on missed payments. The guy fucked up, sent money to the wrong person, and then he went and got it back.

Load Metric
    lol@anal being a total troll in this thread.

he didn't "run to mommy." he went to the house to contact chris lee and his mom was home and chris wasn't. the only reason he went to the home was because he wanted to avoid legal action which he had already been prepared with a lawyer to do. chris wasn't home so he tried explaining the situation hoping the parents would give him a way to contact chris. the parents rectified the situation.

so actually he didn't "run to mommy" he took actions required to either get his money back or get the information he needed for a lawsuit. what's hard to understand about this?

and lol thinking that if the cops had to search for chris lee or even some other random person who was in trouble that they wouldn't go to his parents house asking about where he was. this is no different.

just a troll trying to troll.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    lol@anal being a total troll in this thread.

he didn't "run to mommy." he went to the house to contact chris lee and his mom was home and chris wasn't.
    Yeah. I'm sure that's exactly how it went down. He went there to talk to mommy. I'm not surprised all you pussy poker players agree with running to tell his mommy. Then telling her he's playing poker. Like I said, poker players are pussy's. Thank you all for proving it itt.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Is this compensation for the absence of SixToedPete? Those shoes don't really need to be filled, bud.

Load Metric
    Name:  22164734.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  72.9 KB

Thread Information