Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2024 RFK Jr. vs Trump

Load Metric

2024 RFK Jr. vs Trump

RFK to save America.

Biden is refuse. Trump has all the policy but divisive.

Bet the house.

Comments

Sanlmar: Made me look

Serial Fail: Lol. You dumb bitch
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  BE120783-F2A1-43B3-87AA-DE5F75344BDF.jpeg
Views: 421
Size:  21.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Unless Biden croaks or becomes Feinstein/Fetterman level mentally incompetent, nobody is unseating him in the primary.

RFK can barely speak and does not appear Presidential at all.

Comments

Entropy: He's political royalty!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Unless Biden croaks or becomes Feinstein/Fetterman level mentally incompetent, nobody is unseating him in the primary.

He’s impossible to listen to. Despite the buzz he has no shot.

The coronation is really early tomorrow morning. Go to sleep

Comments

Entropy: Here's a green to register as a Democrat and vote your conscience in the primary.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The coronation is really early tomorrow morning. Go to sleep
    You dealt with Trump for more than four years. Nothing can compete with that.
    Unless you are stunned

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I meant if we can’t stand to listen to him speak how can he communicate his message much less lead?

I challenged myself almost immediately after writing the above to listen to what the buzz is all about from Rogan etc.

I find the All In guys insufferable post pandemic but they gave Kennedy a lengthy unedited platform.

I loved everything RFKJr said. I forgot about the gravelly voice.

The Left hates him. The Right hates him. The uni-party in other words. He’s not for Bush Republicans like Druff either.

The un-democratic process in the U.S. prohibits him from running. Maybe this will be a huge year for independents. The two party thing is fail.

Load Metric
    Trump is a lock for Republicans. There are many that realize that and will jump ship in primary to vote RFK simply to get that moron Biden out of the running.

You have a president without a brain, yet scoff at one with voice difficulties.

When faced with RFK VS. Trump. It will be RFK.

Bet the house early.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Its really a sad state of affairs when a descendant of a rich political family and a born-on-third-base-and-thought-he-hit-a-triple grifter our are two hopes for an anti-establishment president.

Comments

BCR: Yep. Been this way for awhile. Which lucky sperm retard wasn’t to run the world. No self-made person wants that job. Silver spoon idiots pretending to be men of the people.

Load Metric
    Couldn't get more than 25% of the vote but Ted Kennedy hammered Carter all the way thru the 1980 democrat primaries, all the way to the convention. Then tried to steal the nomination at the convention. He basically caused a civil war in the party. Carter was a centrist caught between liberal Ted Kennedy and conservative Ronald Reagan. Kennedy weakened Carter up enough for Reagan to win the General.

I hope RFK Jr. does the same thing to Biden.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mickey brings up a good point. RFK Jr's most likely contribution to this whole race will be raising some questions about Biden, and perhaps getting some people taking him seriously because he's also a Democrat. Many GOP-haters tune out anything that comes from the "R" side, right or wrong.

I don't see Biden being unseated in the primaries.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I honestly would be okay with having a non-retard President so that's gonna eliminate RFGay, Trump, Biden and DeSantis from contention

Load Metric
    I’m going to go to predict Biden is going to have a health episode which is going to scare Democrats straight about the very real possibility that Kamala Harris could be the leader of the free world. This is anything but a bold call.

When you are 80 two years is a big deal. Biden will be 82 next election. His condition could be vastly changed and that is anything but a remote possibility.

Insiders and party leaders will reflexively try to hide any change in the President’s health from the public but they will also be scared shirtless about the possibility of Harris.

Druff is correct that the Democrat primary process will be “managed”. There will be no debates, for instance. It will be controlled.

Sure the idea of RFK possibly introduces a Democrat civil war but a civil war has been raging on the Republican side for years.

It’s about as shitty a future and system as you could imagine but it’s also quite an interesting puzzle. The democratic process has reached its nadir.

There will a movie. Robert Redford will be too young to be cast as Biden.

Comments

Dan Druff: lol redford

Load Metric
    no one takes rfk seriously outside of the crystal healing, mlm, and lizardpeople advocacy circles.

Comments

splitthis: You are so, so wrong

devidee: Team Dementia has a 36% approval rating. Do all get ppl lack critical thinking skills?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    RFK Jr's voice is fixed pretty much.
    Here's the top coments.
    "This is by far the best, most eclectic, content-filled interview I have seen for the past five years."

Watched this twice now. Definitely one of my favorite episodes. Our country and the 🌎 yearns for these conversations.
    Not bad for a guy who supposedly can't speak clearly.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Gold
    Load Metric
    RFK Jr's voice is fixed pretty much.
    Here's the top coments.
    "This is by far the best, most eclectic, content-filled interview I have seen for the past five years."

Watched this twice now. Definitely one of my favorite episodes. Our country and the 🌎 yearns for these conversations.
    Not bad for a guy who supposedly can't speak clearly.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Gold
    Load Metric
    You fuckin' Trump folks are really gonna fuck things up

Load Metric
    He will ban tv ads from big pharma. Only New Zealand and us allow this.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    BOMBSHELL!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would take any polls regarding people like RFK Jr with a grain of salt. Many candidates have great numbers early until people learn more about them, and hear them speak. Remember that Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren were once Democratic frontrunners for 2020!

I expect RFK Jr to fall off long before the 2024 Primary season. He will be a distraction for Biden, and perhaps make some moderates question his record, but that's about it. The only way someone like RFK Jr becomes viable is if Biden is unable to run, or if he dies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    He will ban tv ads from big pharma. Only New Zealand and us allow this.
    Hate to admit but we usually have the evening news on around dinner time. We try to keep up on the mass shootings. Nothing but big pharma commercials with drug names culled from random scrabble tiles. Big pharma is very successful in managing the message as the pandemic proved.

RFK is running a suicide mission but he is getting some of these taboo issues out in the open

I don’t honestly think he believes he is gonna take on the military industrial complex, big pharma and the CIA surveillance crew who used to sit at Twitter, Wall Street Journal etc and actually make a successful go of it. Our process won’t even allow him to debate in the primaries.

I see the appeal and I hope he fucks shit up for the Left & the Right before he gets taken out.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-08-2023 at 07:58 PM.

Thread Information