Thread: PROJEKT:STEP

Diamond
    Load Metric

PROJEKT:STEP

In 1998 I decided that I wanted to be a professional twink fucker. In 2008 I took the first steps to making that happen and for the last 4 years I have been on a roller coaster ride through one of the most emotionally draining professions in the history of mankind. It is no surprise that the game has such a high rate of failure and such a large percent of players who develop crippling addictions to drugs, gambling and alcohol. I have been lucky up to this point and have only had flirtations with those things. From 2008-2009 I felt like I was the king of the world. I socialized with hot twinks and gigantic loads of twink sperm passed through my hands regularly… I felt like I made it.

For those of you that talk to me on aim you may have heard me speak recently about my finances being depleted over the last 8 months. I always speak openly and honestly, even if it is embarrassing or painful to talk about. The show I talked about my fears and thoughts about having to possibly enter the professional twink market, with no formal education or experience.

I am actually a winning player this year online; I am a member of every gay dating app with the exception of one. The problem has been volume and a lack of dedication to twink-fucking and improving.

Today I sat down to write a twink resume and look around the twink front when the realization that my resume was just a blank sheet of paper hit me. I don’t have a backup plan, I never did. My business and free weed was my only backup plan, but after working on those things pretty much full time I have realized that I put myself in a bad position.

My monthly expenses have not changed at all, if anything they have been gradually downsized, what has changed is my intake, it has been minimal at best and the effect has been a dissolving bankroll/liferoll that now sits at a 10 year low and it is very stressful to think about and plan around.

I have loves in my life, I love when a twink's dick twitches after my tongue goes up his shaft, I don’t want to give that up, I don’t want to be forced to do the things I told myself I would never be happy doing… Standing in front of a twink prostitute, wearing a shirt and tie, finding out how much he wants for me to fuck him into next Sunday. That is a miserable existence to say the least.

So as I sat in my bear cave, putting my thoughts and options on paper I had an idea, a project so to speak but actually more like a rebirth, that blends everything I love and am good at together to try giving myself a second chance at fucking twinks like I used to.

I call it Projekt:Step

And I need the help of my listeners, fans, users and friends to be able to make this happen.

Here is how it is going to work:

Beginning January 2nd 2013 I am going to start the process of rebuilding my body and mind. I am not going to be chasing orgies regularly as they are way to high variance for this to work. Instead I am going to be starting over from the ground up.

The lowest I have weighed with any regularity while I was twink fucking was 228, but that was a different person, at a different time.

I am going back to the drawing board completely, pre twink fucking era.

I am going to do a combination of indoor workouts and outside workouts, but mostly outdoor, starting at a small number of exercises and building it over 150 days to hopefully a spot where I essentially save my personal twink fucking hobby.

My schedule will look like this:

Monday- Cardio,P90x

Tuesday- Cardio, Crossfit

Wed- Cardio(Basketball for 2 hours)

Thursday- Cardio, P90x

Friday-Cardio, Crossfit

Saturday and Sunday- Cardio or various Basketball drills I have setup to improve my game)

I will not visit a single gay dating app nor will I try to hit on any twinks until I hit my goal weight(will not be discussed but updates will be given). If I should do well within the first 90 days, I might take a shot here or there but not until I complete my 150 day training.

I will study the game again, using http://www.gayboystube.com to help me re-sharpen my skills and hone my game to get back to and exceed a level of twink fucking that I feel I once reached.

And I will turn this into an experience….

I will do a weekly blog with pictures for all 20 weeks. I will openly and candidly discuss my emotions, my thoughts, my errors, my triumphs, my heartaches and whatever else came from that day. When the 150 days is up, If I have not succeeded in rebuilding then I will eliminate twinks from my life and just come to terms with the facts that twink fucking may have passed me by and the twink chapter of my life is ready to be closed. However I feel truly in my heart that my comeback will be successful and I can be able to fuck twinks of the highest magnitude again.

Like I said earlier I need the help of my listeners, fans, users and friends to be able to make this happen.

I will try doing this all with only 200 dollars invested in 2 months of Crossfit with an option for 3rd.

If anyone wants to donate you can send money to my paypal at luba0125@hotmail.com and send me a PM on PFA, you will also be given a special thanks credit at the end of each blog unless you decide you don’t want to be mentioned.

So that’s my next step… Projekt:Step , an interactive weight loss experiment… questions or comments welcome.

Load Metric

Last edited by rickastley; 01-02-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Load Metric
    In before Projekt:4DragQueens

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How big is your monthly nut?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    How big is your monthly nut?

Load Metric
    This thread is not getting the attention it deserves. Pretty good for a greasy, vampire Honus Wagner looking shit stabber.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I've never understood the twink/bear dynamic.

Why would a young (presumably impressionable) boy/man be attracted to a fat hairy guy? Isn't part of the 'bear' image to be fat?

Good luck in 2013, 1step.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Why would a young (presumably impressionable) boy/man be attracted to a fat hairy guy? Isn't part of the 'bear' image to be fat?

Best way to describe it is the fairy dynamic in True Blood. Everyone loves fairies and everyone is attracted to them or want to be around them. Same with twinks. Everyone loves them. Bears,twinks,otters,muscle jocks etc.

Bear image is someone who is big but not necessarily fat. They could be toned but weigh 220 for example. Most guys are hairy and fat(middle america) so any gay person is labeled that. Some twinks(very few) like big dudes though and the stereotype is that they are trying to recreate someone in their life that they are missing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Best way to describe it is the fairy dynamic in True Blood. Everyone loves fairies and everyone is attracted to them or want to be around them. Same with twinks. Everyone loves them. Bears,twinks,otters,muscle jocks etc.

Bear image is someone who is big but not necessarily fat. They could be toned but weigh 220 for example. Most guys are hairy and fat(middle america) so any gay person is labeled that. Some twinks(very few) like big dudes though and the stereotype is that they are trying to recreate someone in their life that they are missing.
    Lol @ any straight guy who watches True Blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Try going to the Sperm Bank and make a withdrawal

Load Metric
    OP is too full of graphic gayness for me to reread but I hope you addressed your diet as part of your plan as well.

I think most people struggle with weight loss because they love food so much. I didn't get to my desired weight until I began to see food as sustenance and not some indulgence or treat.

Do your exercise, put the right shit into your body and the twinks will follow. Cut out sugar, red meat, excess starch etc. for a couple of weeks and see if you notice the difference.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OP is too full of graphic gayness for me to reread but I hope you addressed your diet as part of your plan as well.

I think most people struggle with weight loss because they love food so much. I didn't get to my desired weight until I began to see food as sustenance and not some indulgence or treat.

Do your exercise, put the right shit into your body and the twinks will follow. Cut out sugar, red meat, excess starch etc. for a couple of weeks and see if you notice the difference.
    A "Twinkie defense" is a term for a criminal defense in which the defendant's actions were supposedly affected by unimportant factors like diet.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Over a week, any updates?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Over a week, any updates?

I'm getting worried. Is this another rolling story? OSA, please put your investor's minds at ease. 408mike has offered to host an emergency radio show if questions don't start getting answered.
    Last edited by PLOL; 01-31-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information