Thread: JIHADI LEADER TO CHRISTIANS: CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE

Load Metric

JIHADI LEADER TO CHRISTIANS: CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE

In a recent Egyptian TV address, Jihadi leader Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani said that Christians must choose "Islam or death," while their women and daughters may legitimately be regarded as wives of Muslims.

Load Metric
    Name:  9780446697965.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  30.8 KB

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Christopher Hitchens was GOD

Load Metric
    yes we are all magically just here and there's no purpose to life..

Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Calm down nerd

and Merry Christmas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

ACTUALLY SCIENCE GIVES US A LOGICAL EXPLANATION AS TO HOW HUMANS GOT HERE. THE MAGICAL EXPLANATION YOU SPEAK ON COMES FROM RELIGION.

AND YOU ARE RIGHT ALL OUR LIVES ARE PRETTY MUCH MEANINGLESS IN WHOLE SCHEME OF THINGS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

ACTUALLY SCIENCE GIVES US A LOGICAL EXPLANATION AS TO HOW HUMANS GOT HERE. THE MAGICAL EXPLANATION YOU SPEAK ON COMES FROM RELIGION.

AND YOU ARE RIGHT ALL OUR LIVES ARE PRETTY MUCH MEANINGLESS IN WHOLE SCHEME OF THINGS.
    LOL c$ every one knows first there was adam and then he lost a rib and then there was eve and they ate a apple that a snake gave them then they humped like bunnies and here we are. come on man read a book!!

LOL science keep talking your crazy ness and there gonna lock you up.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    In a recent Egyptian TV address, Jihadi leader Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani said that Christians must choose "Islam or death," while their women and daughters may legitimately be regarded as wives of Muslims.
    Mordechai Eliyahu served as the Chief Rabbi of Israel for 10 years, giving him a lot more authority than this Al Hassani guy. In 2007 he said "there is absolutely no moral prohibition against the indiscriminate killing of civilians during a potential massive military offensive on Gaza...the life of one yeshiva boy is worth more than the lives of 1,000 Arabs".

Fortunately Rabbi Eliyahu is dead now. Now we just need you and Al Hassani to die, and then the world can start making some progress.

All of you delusional idiots who think an invisible sky wizard tells you things are equally crazy. I draw no distinction between the details of your delusions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Mordechai Eliyahu served as the Chief Rabbi of Israel for 10 years, giving him a lot more authority than this Al Hassani guy. In 2007 he said "there is absolutely no moral prohibition against the indiscriminate killing of civilians during a potential massive military offensive on Gaza...the life of one yeshiva boy is worth more than the lives of 1,000 Arabs".

Fortunately Rabbi Eliyahu is dead now. Now we just need you and Al Hassani to die, and then the world can start making some progress.

All of you delusional idiots who think an invisible sky wizard tells you things are equally crazy. I draw no distinction between the details of your delusions.

Load Metric
    Is that Scrooge?

I like Christmas. I had a nice Christmas with my first Christmas tree.

People wanting to kill other people because their invisible friend told them to bothers me.

Load Metric
    Is that Scrooge?

People wanting to kill other people because their invisible friend told them to bothers me.
    You seem grumpier than azzclown today...and that's pretty grumpy. Both of you can be pretty curmudgeonly for being in your early 30s.

But I'm just busting balls. I hope you and yours have/had a great christmas and very happy new year.

FarCry 3 btw if you haven't played it already.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Is that Scrooge?

You seem grumpier than azzclown today...and that's pretty grumpy. Both of you can be pretty curmudgeonly for being in your early 30s.

But I'm just busting balls. I hope you and yours have/had a great christmas and very happy new year.

Barry's posts do seem to have more venom in them than they used to. I thought it was just the election, but it's still there. I like the new Barry better.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

i'm positive Rabbi Eliyahu is being misquoted because the Israeli Army does not kill civilians indiscriminately and it is prohibited for Jews to kill indiscriminately the last part is true but only the Arabs in Gaza shoot rockets into Israel and try to kill civilians indiscriminately then hide behind Women and Children they also hide and store weapons in Hospitals and Mosques and they are proud of it

it's a good thing your daughter is not a Jew, you are an embarrassment to your heritage barry, it will end with you
    and then you bring an x-mas tree, a religious symbol into your house, It is a beautiful Christian custom, I know you liberals call it a holiday tree but you are only fooling yourself
    remember one thing "there are no atheists in foxholes"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Barry's posts do seem to have more venom in them than they used to. I thought it was just the election, but it's still there. I like the new Barry better.
    And yours have less venom today I must say. Must be the Christmas spirit.

Just my $.02, you are a bright guy but often that gets lost in the venom, trolling and name calling.

Lets hear less of the schtick and more of the substantive fellow in 2013.

Just one mans opinion, merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours.

Load Metric

i'm positive Rabbi Eliyahu is being misquoted because the Israeli Army does not kill civilians indiscriminately and it is prohibited for Jews to kill indiscriminately the last part is true but only the Arabs in Gaza shoot rockets into Israel and try to kill civilians indiscriminately then hide behind Women and Children they also hide and store weapons in Hospitals and Mosques and they are proud of it

it's a good thing your daughter is not a Jew, you are an embarrassment to your heritage barry, it will end with you
    and then you bring an x-mas tree, a religious symbol into your house, It is a beautiful Christian custom, I know you liberals call it a holiday tree but you are only fooling yourself
    You're POSITIVE that Eliyahu was misquoted? You think the Jerusalem Post is lying about it?

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=63137

The reason I left the Jewish community is because I was embarrassed that it was full of people like you and this jerk off rabbi. You hate so many people, but then act indignant and victimized when people hate you back. I want my daughter to grow up free from all of that hate.

And I don't call it a "holiday tree", I call it a Christmas tree because it's a Christmas tree.
    Last edited by DirtyB; 12-25-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  funny-animated.gif
Views: 302
Size:  1.50 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by needless2say View Post
    Name:  funny-animated.gif
Views: 302
Size:  1.50 MB

this video has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic, yet, fits beautifully

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

You're POSITIVE that Eliyahu was misquoted? You think the Jerusalem Post is lying about it?

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=63137

The reason I left the Jewish community is because I was embarrassed that it was full of people like you and this jerk off rabbi. You hate so many people, but then act indignant and victimized when people hate you back. I want my daughter to grow up free from all of that hate.

And I don't call it a "holiday tree", I call it a Christmas tree because it's a Christmas tree.

HELL FUCKING YES B DAWG.

Rollo, you need to get schooled on Palestine-Israel.

Load Metric
    i'm positive Rabbi Eliyahu is being misquoted...
    Rollo's positive about a whole host of bullshit with little to no truth behind it.

I prefer James Morrow's version.

"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."

Thread Information