Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Dutch Boyd

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Interview with Dutch Boyd

I think this belongs in the shadiness thread. This is my encounter with Dutch Boyd. I tried to catch him before the WSOP in 11. After emailing him some questions he blew me off for about 6 weeks. I finally get in touch with him and he asks me to resend the questions to him. I ask if he's kidding? His response is that he carried my questions around all WSOP in his back pocket the whole series. Says he worked on them every break. He goes on to say after he busted the main he burned his unlucky clothes LOL and forgot the interview was in his pants. That was is it for me right there. I was done with him. Then he replies about not doing it and sarcastically mentions returning his interview fee. There never was a fee discussed. This is our full conversation below. Which I would never pay btw. What a class act this guy is. This is what kind of guy Dutch Boyd is. I then replied to forget the interview I was done babysitting him. Later. He replied "You're a shithead. Goodluck with your hobby." One month later Dutch posted this entire conversation on his website and then went on 5th street radio with Mark Hoke to read the conversation, make fun and talk shit on me. Never trust this guy. He's a loser.

Name:  Checkraze-Interview.png
Views: 1248
Size:  159.7 KB

Just to be clear this was our full conversation and we had no other prior contacts. And for people asking I never offered any money to this asshole and would never pay for an interview. I posted it because I still think its funny. I have more people I will be outing soon.
    Last edited by Mike Owens; 12-22-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Load Metric
    LOL interview fee?

I've interviewed a ton of poker players and anyone wanting a fee for that can suck on my dick.

Load Metric
    Yah, only thing surprising here is that you paid for the interview? Is this somewhat standard? How much was it?

Load Metric
    Ike the others, would love to know what Dutch's fee is. Also, if you have a pricelist for the rest of the crew, that would be cool as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    LOL interview fee?

I've interviewed a ton of poker players and anyone wanting a fee for that can suck on my 6.4" dick.

FYP

He should probably pay you a fee to give him some publicity other than he's a scumbag who owes a bunch of people money from pokerspot.
    I'm sure you wouldn't have posted this if the questions you had for him were a hatchet job.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've interviewed a ton of payers as well, the best way to go is by phone, most of the ones that agree to email answers never get around to it...I have a long list of ones that agreed but never got around to it due to laziness...

Jimmy Fricke
    Tom Dwan
    Noah Boeken
    John Juanda
    etc...

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'm hoping this interview fee reference is just sarcasm. You couldn't possibly have to pay this turd for an interview?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Yah, only thing surprising here is that you paid for the interview? Is this somewhat standard? How much was it?
    I never paid for a interview and would never. Where did you get that Setofks out of this post? You must be an idiot. That was a quote from Dutch. He made a reference to the fee. Doesn't mean I ever paid him anything. If you paid attention you would realize we never did the interview
    Last edited by Mike Owens; 12-22-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Name:  dutch.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  10.1 KB

How not to dress at the poker table
    Last edited by Mike Owens; 12-22-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Owens View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    I never paid for a interview and would never. Where did you get that out of this post? That was a qoute from Dutch. He made a reference to the fee.
    That was is it for me right there. I was done with him. Then he mentions not doing it and returning his interview fee.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I never paid for a interview and would never. Where did you get that out of this post? That was a qoute from Dutch. He made a reference to the fee.
    That was is it for me right there. I was done with him. Then he mentions not doing it and returning his interview fee.
    That was sarcasm on his part. Do you really think I would pay this asshole??

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Jasep- Do you get it now? Read the post. Did I ever offer an money? That's our full conversation. I understand some people are slower than others. Its all good tho
    Last edited by Mike Owens; 12-22-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Load Metric

I don't know you, so I have no idea what you would do, the way it was written it looked like you gave him a fee. I guess he was being sarcastic, but obviously I am not the only one who thought there was some fee exchange given what and how it was presented.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I've interviewed a ton of payers as well, the best way to go is by phone, most of the ones that agree to email answers never get around to it...I have a long list of ones that agreed but never got around to it due to laziness...

Jimmy Fricke
    Tom Dwan
    Noah Boeken
    John Juanda
    etc...

I agree. I used to do interviews that way in 2011. Many of them never came back. Now, I try to do most of my interviews by phone, on facebook or via text message.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I don't know you, so I have no idea what you would do, the way it was written it looked like you gave him a fee. I guess he was being sarcastic, but obviously I am not the only one who thought there was some fee exchange given what and how it was presented.
    Maybe I didn't word it properly but that was our full conversation. And I never mention paying for anything. Nobody pays for interviews just so all of you know. It was obvious sarcasm by him. Read the full conversation Jasep and you will understand it

Load Metric
    After the edits it is now obvious that it was sarcasm, but I can assure you it wasn't on the first draft.

Three of the sharpest people on this forum all thought you paid him a fee...

Either way, that shouldn't matter because Dutch is still a fucking cock face, selling tournament chips on ebay should be a blacklist-able offense IMO.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    After the edits it is now obvious that it was sarcasm, but I can assure you it wasn't on the first draft.

Either way, that shouldn't matter because Dutch is still a fucking cock face, selling tournament chips on ebay should be a blacklist-able offense IMO.
    Agree on dutch. But I posted the full conversation so they arent the 3 sharpest people on this forum

Load Metric

Agree on dutch. But I posted the full conversation so they arent the 3 sharpest people on this forum
    Pre-edit, your OP (the part I quoted) just says that he offered to give you back a fee, it also never said that this was your one and only conversation with Dutch... You added the sarcasm lines afterward....

None of this was in your original post:

sarcastically mentions returning his interview fee. There never was a fee discussed. This is our full conversation below.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Pre-edit, your OP (the part I quoted) just says that he offered to give you back a fee, it also never said that this was your one and only conversation with Dutch... You added the sarcasm lines afterward....
    Correct. I added them after you couldn't figure it out. Just to be clear. hEY jASEP GET A LIFE

Load Metric

Correct. I added them after you couldn't figure it out. Just to be clear. Is that a problem? Are you done busting my balls now?
    I was never busting your balls at all....

You seem to be the one lobbing out jabs, not my fault you were unclear the first time around and everyone thought you were paying for interviews with Dutch Boyd.

In before Willie calls you a fish and Druff calls you from a spoof phone number at 4am

Thread Information