Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serious Brag Post!!!

Load Metric

Serious Brag Post!!!

I have always wanted a TV in my bathroom, this past week I made that dream a reality. This was no easy task considering I had no cable hook up or power outlet on that side of my bathroom. This involved major brain storming and hard labor to make this happen. It took a lot of planning, but after a few days I now can watch shit while I shit.

Today I saw Andy Reid's son had steroids in his room when he overdosed. There is no evidence that he was giving it players, but I don't know of many heroin addicts using steroids. All of this was learned while taking a dump. Yup, living the dream my friends.

39" Insignia LED- $379

Rocketfish Full Motion Mount- $109

Component Shelf- $49.99

Cables and such- Aprox $50

Taking a shit or shower while watching ESPN- Priceless

View from beside the shower...

View from the shitter...

Banned
    Load Metric
    That's really awesome. Getting it wet isn't an issue?

Banned
    Load Metric
    ROFL hof vegas

Few years back I set up a small TV in my bathroom, no cable line or anything though. Just N64 / Super Nintendo / NES action.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    That's really awesome. Getting it wet isn't an issue?
    No. I have a fan in the ceiling sucking all the moisture up, and I also have 9 foot ceilings, so the moisture build up in my bathroom is extremely minimal. Luckily this is not an issue at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Taking a shit while watching ESPN- Priceless
    if you're gonna do an elvis on us then this is certainly the way to go

Platinum
    Load Metric

well done sir...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    ]if you're gonna do an elvis on us then this is certainly the way to go
    In due time my friend

Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

well done sir...
    TY, TY.

Load Metric
    My buddy, who owns a Stereo/TV installation company, put a tv in his bathroom...directly over the Urinal he also had installed. He even put up a framed section above the urinal like they have at some bars, where you can put the sports pages in there, so you can read while you piss.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One other thing you can do if you want to put a TV where there is no cable connection is to use this:

http://www.amazon.com/Next-Generatio...359457-3318644

I have two of these. They sell two different frequencies, so you need one of each frequency if you do get two.

Anyway, this thing kicks ass. It allows you to put your cable box anywhere and the remote works using sound instead of light, meaning that you don't even have to point it in any direction for it to work. It has a pretty good range (like 50 feet).

The only remaining problem is connecting your cable box to the TV if it's in a different room, but that's just a matter of running a long HDMI cable through the wall.

Anyway, good job, vegas!

I have to admit that, despite having a WSOP Bracelet, I don't have a TV in any of my bathrooms.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One other thing you can do if you want to put a TV where there is no cable connection is to use this:

http://www.amazon.com/Next-Generatio...359457-3318644

I have two of these. They sell two different frequencies, so you need one of each frequency if you do get two.

Anyway, this thing kicks ass. It allows you to put your cable box anywhere and the remote works using sound instead of light, meaning that you don't even have to point it in any direction for it to work. It has a pretty good range (like 50 feet).

The only remaining problem is connecting your cable box to the TV if it's in a different room, but that's just a matter of running a long HDMI cable through the wall.

Anyway, good job, vegas!

I have to admit that, despite having a WSOP Bracelet, I don't have a TV in any of my bathrooms.

Thanks Druff.

I never even thought about the remote option. Fucking Hell, that could have saved me a lot of time and effort.

Load Metric
    Humidity is not a friend of electronics. TV's built into bathroom walls are done that way for a reason. That being said, it's a very nice setup.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Only some boat faggot would put a 40 inch TV in their fucking tub area.

a) Look how fucking stupid this is. Your tub is big enough for someone south of 140 lbs and do you really sit in bathtubs?

b) Don't even suggest you are spooning in your tub watching 3s Company, because all the water would pour out of the tub when you two sat in there. Also, semi 100% chance she is pig anyway. Nice loofa sponge by the way in the corner

c) How the fuck are you going to take a shower? Just going to electrocute yourself?

This is more fail, much more fail than bitcoins. On a side note, are you so addicted to TV you have to sit in a 3x4 bathtub and watch your gay ass reality TV show? What the fuck is wrong with you? How about you just take a shower for 5 minutes and watch 3 minutes later.

What an odd bald man you are.

Load Metric
    Please clean the RC with bleach on a daily basis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

a) Look how fucking stupid this is. Your tub is big enough for someone south of 140 lbs and do you really sit in bathtubs?

b) Don't even suggest you are spooning in your tub watching 3s Company, because all the water would pour out of the tub when you two sat in there. Also, semi 100% chance she is pig anyway. Nice loofa sponge by the way in the corner

c) How the fuck are you going to take a shower? Just going to electrocute yourself?

This is more fail, much more fail than bitcoins. On a side note, are you so addicted to TV you have to sit in a 3x4 bathtub and watch your gay ass reality TV show? What the fuck is wrong with you? How about you just take a shower for 5 minutes and watch 3 minutes later.

Fucking Hell you are a retard. You would think someone who installs toilets for a living would have more knowledge about bathroom layouts.

First off, the tub is rarely used you twit, and it's easily large enough to fit someone larger than myself in it comfortably. I do not need to spoon in it though, that's what a bed is for, and any fucking going on in the bathroom is done in the shower, which brings me to my next point...

How am I going to take a shower and not electrocute myself you ask? Simple... Again, you would think a toilet installer would know such things, but my shower is TO THE LEFT OF THE BATHTUB. It is an enclosed glass, walk in shower you dunce.

BTW, where do you see a loofa?

Banned
    Load Metric
    DAAANNNG

GET'EM VEGAS

Name:  rofl01.png
Views: 453
Size:  169.3 KB

Also how is someone a faggot for owning a boat? Dang you jelly!

Load Metric

You can't even troll a loofa properly.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I had no ... power outlet on that side of my bathroom.
    There's a reason for that .... you really should not be putting electrical items in the bathroom unless they are specifically designed for that environment.

You should ensure at the absolute least that your power to the TV and other equipment is protected by its own RCD/GFCI.

Regardless of having an extractor fan (lol) that doesn't make you any less wet after you get out the shower. Once you're wet your electrical resistance decreases, which seriously increases the likelihood of an electric shock when dealing with mains voltage electricity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    There's a reason for that .... you really should not be putting electrical items in the bathroom unless they are specifically designed for that environment.

You should ensure at the absolute least that your power to the TV and other equipment is protected by its own RCD/GFCI.

Regardless of having an extractor fan (lol) that doesn't make you any less wet after you get out the shower. Once you're wet your electrical resistance decreases, which seriously increases the likelihood of an electric shock when dealing with mains voltage electricity.
    This is true, I am sure your electrician installed a plug (gfi) that will protect you against "ground fault" incase a component falls in the water, I wouldent worry to much about humidity as I have many frend's who have televisions out side in cabanas and never herd of a problem, we have a lot of moisture in the air here.

Looks good!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

EXACTLY.

Anyone that stays in a guy like Vegas' home(s) should not only be sensitive to the fact he is hooking up electronics near water, its the whole HVAC too. Your best bet is always the open window. A lot of these fuckers always cut corners in home safety, not intentionally, so you have to always look around. A Ceiling fan and open window is a lot of times your best ally.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    12-15-2012, 09:42 PM
    RobbieBensonFan
    Taking a break until MID January.
    Only some boat faggot

Speaking of boats, aren't you supposed to be on some cruise to Barbados? I guess all the babes haven't made it to the piano bar for your choosing or it is a sea day?

Thread Information