china is so sincere about his weight loss yall

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    DirtyB version:

Name:  Toilet_TV.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  20.8 KB
    When I was in college this was basically the set up I had, except the bathroom wasn't that tiny. Fuck the haters.

Load Metric
    vegas,

Realtalk: Your tub is so small, I thought it was your sink

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Make sure you take Deals advice & put that on a GFCI plugin for this. It's actually the law for any bathroom plug at least where I live.
    http://home.howstuffworks.com/question117.htm

Btw I love that gif DRK Star
    He just said it already was. 95% of bathrooms and kitchens already have them anyway. It's code everywhere.
    Yup, I missed it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    DirtyB version:

Name:  Toilet_TV.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  20.8 KB
    When I was in college this was basically the set up I had, except the bathroom wasn't that tiny. Fuck the haters.
    Dorm life.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    vegas,

Realtalk: Your tub is so small, I thought it was your sink

Load Metric
    OP living the American dream

Load Metric
    I've never understood the sitting on the toilet for ages man thing but props for the ballerish setup.

Load Metric
    Nice going Vegas. Fuck the haters.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  tech_toilet.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  30.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I have always wanted a TV in my bathroom, this past week I made that dream a reality. This was no easy task considering I had no cable hook up or power outlet on that side of my bathroom. This involved major brain storming and hard labor to make this happen. It took a lot of planning, but after a few days I now can watch shit while I shit.

Today I saw Andy Reid's son had steroids in his room when he overdosed. There is no evidence that he was giving it players, but I don't know of many heroin addicts using steroids. All of this was learned while taking a dump. Yup, living the dream my friends.

39" Insignia LED- $379

Rocketfish Full Motion Mount- $109

Component Shelf- $49.99

Cables and such- Aprox $50

Taking a shit or shower while watching ESPN- Priceless

View from beside the shower...

View from the shitter...

One final point, but this whole set up is some of the more massive fail these eyes have witnessed.

The bathtub. Anyone over 5-11 could not fit in that fucking thing unless he did some type of spread eagle move where is legs were dangling over the tub.

Now look at the angle of the TV? Your neck would have to be tilted at a 180 degree angle just to even see it. Not to mention the electrocution hazzards

Bring a chick in that tub? LOL. Have like 10 towels ready to mop up the over-spilled water

Seriously, what fucking dude has ornaments on every corner of their tub? I have a bottle of shampoo on a rack at eye level.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    I have always wanted a TV in my bathroom, this past week I made that dream a reality. This was no easy task considering I had no cable hook up or power outlet on that side of my bathroom. This involved major brain storming and hard labor to make this happen. It took a lot of planning, but after a few days I now can watch shit while I shit.

Today I saw Andy Reid's son had steroids in his room when he overdosed. There is no evidence that he was giving it players, but I don't know of many heroin addicts using steroids. All of this was learned while taking a dump. Yup, living the dream my friends.

39" Insignia LED- $379

Rocketfish Full Motion Mount- $109

Component Shelf- $49.99

Cables and such- Aprox $50

Taking a shit or shower while watching ESPN- Priceless

View from beside the shower...

View from the shitter...

One final point, but this whole set up is some of the more massive fail these eyes have witnessed.

The bathtub. Anyone over 5-11 could not fit in that fucking thing unless he did some type of spread eagle move where is legs were dangling over the tub.

Now look at the angle of the TV? Your neck would have to be tilted at a 180 degree angle just to even see it. Not to mention the electrocution hazzards

Bring a chick in that tub? LOL. Have like 10 towels ready to mop up the over-spilled water

Seriously, what fucking dude has ornaments on every corner of their tub? I have a bottle of shampoo on a rack at eye level.
    Riboflavin:

How many roommates do you have to share your bathroom with?

When was the last time you were able to afford cable?

What's on the agenda for the Cayman Islands?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Weird... I never spend enough time in the bathroom to require a TV in there... maybe if you loved to soak in the TV for hours, but your TV isn't in the right spot for viewing in the bathtub imo. It looks like the only good view is from the toilet. Also, isn't this what iPads are for? You can stream a lot of shows including sports onto your iPad and just carry it from room to room with you for situation such as a crazy-long poop session. Just how long do sit on the toilet? Like more than 15 minutes?
    Vwls, the TV tilts over so when you lay in the tub you have a perfect view... But that is not why it is in there. On the left in this picture is where my shower is. It is a glass enclosed shower. When standing in it with your back to the shower head you are looking directly at the TV.

But how can you watch TV in the shower? You definitely can't hear it with water running in your ears and you probably can't see much because you're busy washing and shampooing. It's not like youre going to stand there letting the water just run for 30 minutes doing nothing but watching a show... Right? So essentially this is for viewing while shitting. How many minutes do your shits last, on average?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    But how can you watch TV in the shower? You definitely can't hear it with water running in your ears and you probably can't see much because you're busy washing and shampooing. It's not like youre going to stand there letting the water just run for 30 minutes doing nothing but watching a show... Right? So essentially this is for viewing while shitting. How many minutes do your shits last, on average?
    Pretty sure I know what Vegas is watching whilst he showers.....

Ship PFA Sir Fapsalot

Silver
    Load Metric

Vwls, the TV tilts over so when you lay in the tub you have a perfect view... But that is not why it is in there. On the left in this picture is where my shower is. It is a glass enclosed shower. When standing in it with your back to the shower head you are looking directly at the TV.

It's pretty much over for Vegas. This was complete and total post devastation. Vegas1369 had a good ride. Nothing last forever.

So long old friend.

Load Metric

It's pretty much over for Vegas. This was complete and total post devastation. Vegas1369 had a good ride. Nothing last forever.

So long old friend.
    you're as tilted as vegas' tv stand.

Load Metric

You are such a massive idiot.

Seriously, WTF is your problem you lush? You try to bust balls over shit that no one with any common sense would bust balls over. Your jealousy is out of control. I have a boat and for some reason you think this is some sort of negative aspect of my life. I have a big house with a giant master bedroom with a jacuzzi tub and walk in shower, yet to you I should be embarrassed by the size of the tub that I hardly use. Fucking idiotic. Do you even own a house? Guarantee the answer to that is no, and I guarantee you live in some shit hole with a standard bath/shower that hasn't even been cleaned in 6 months. You're a complete train wreck of an alcoholic who has to make weekly "I'm leaving" posts to garner the attention you so desperately crave.

Anyway, I don't know how many times I have to say this but the TV set up is not for me to sit in the tub and watch TV, but if I did, I guess you missed the part where I said the TV is a on a full motion arm and could tilt so it would be in perfect view when laying back in the tub with my head on the tub cushion. I am not a bath guy, I maybe use the tub for myself 3 times a year, if that, but when I do I fit in it perfectly fine. Any woman I have ever had in it it fits perfectly as well. No water splashes over the sides, even when the jets are on. As far as ornaments, WTF are you talking about? In the picture is a soap dish, two candles, and a sea shell from Florida I have had since the 70's.

Ribo, I've always liked you for some reason, but you truly are the biggest attention whoring jackass of anyone posting on these boards at times, and it's not even close.

No, it's not for mainly shitting, in fact most of my shitting time is spent schooling you in Words With Friends Suck on that next time you get a move from me...lol Average shit for me is 5-10 minutes. What is your odd fascination with my shitting habits anyway? You are starting to worry me.

Here is a view from the shower. Maids are coming this week (brag) so the glass is a little dirty, but you get the point...

Average shower time is 10-15 minutes. Granted I don't sit and watch the TV that whole time, but I do get to watch and listen with ease. The water does not even come close to drowning out the sound. I enjoy it, it makes me happy.

There have been many times in the past where I was watching a game and had to get ready to go out and would have to miss whatever it was I was watching. That is no longer the case and this is mainly why I did this project. Any sports fan can probably understand that. Also, being able to turn on the news in the morning while getting ready for work is awesome. There is also the option of throwing on one of the many music channels on Cox, which is nice cause I needed a new music source in there as well. My JBL box is old and the CD player eject isn't working well anymore, and I HATE Vegas radio stations. Thing is so old it doesn't have a port for my IPod either, so obv I needed a new music source.

Load Metric
    Oh, Words With Friends...

thought it would might be Fox News...its fitting imho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Oh, Words With Friends...

thought it would might be Fox News...its fitting imho
    Fox news? Me?

Horrible read if that's what you were thinking.

Thread Information