Thread: Screw Michael Bay

Load Metric

Screw Michael Bay

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/19/showbi...-ew/index.html

The entire premise is Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles. Im not going to go watch Adolescent Alien Jijitsu Tortioses!

Load Metric
    The whole toxic ooze thing is a bit childish to me, I like the retelling - makes them less cheesy imo.

If anyone wants to questions my pedigree, I had 10+ TMNT action figures as a kid, vehicles too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post
    The whole toxic ooze thing is a bit childish to me, I like the retelling - makes them less cheesy imo.
    Yeah, because there are no movies out there about beings from outer space coming to earth........

You cant change a premise of a remake when that premise happens to be part of the title. Is it still going to be TMNT but be aliens? That wouldnt even make sense!

Load Metric
    Didn't say it wasn't still cliche, but less childish, lil homie. I'd be bored watching the same fucking story and am interested in a new spin. I'm honestly more likely to want to see this than just another version of the same shit.
    Last edited by NotAPedophile; 03-20-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post
    Didn't say it wasn't still cliche, but less childish, lil homie. I'd be bored watching the same fucking story and am interested in a new spin. I'm honestly more likely to want to see this than just another version of the same shit.
    What do you gain by making them from outer space? The movie is still going to be about 4 crime fighting turtles. Saying they are from outer space just seems unneccesary!

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Definition:

1. A gigantic piece of excrement weighing in at over 200 million Courics in accordance to his last movie's highly inflated effects budget (1x Katie Couric is about 2.5 lbs of fecal matter)

2. A director who provides proof that there is no god

3. A talentless hack who completely misses the point

4. A director who lacks any substance what-so-ever

Example quotes to help you see the light:
    1) Michael Bay: An 18 wheeler spins out of control and its all like BRAAAAGHHH and this huge tanker full of diamonds goes BLAAAAAAAAARRGHH!!

General: Those aren't ideas those are special effects...

Michael Bay: I don't understand the difference...

General: I know you don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An untalented director.

Except for The Rock, Michael Bay has made nothing but crap. His directing style is poor, as he literally believes that an edit every second is the best way to make a film. I don't think it's possible to physically count the number of cuts and explosions in his films within one human lifetime. The guy can't even make a decent movie with the insane budget he gets to work with. His movies, albiet entertaining on some level, are the equivalent to an empty orgasm - completely unsatisfying, equally frustrating and definitely not worth the effort.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Michael Bay Commits to Transformers 4
    14 Feb 2012

Written by Sean P Aune

The worst fears of movie fans has been confirmed: Michael Bay has signed on to direct Transformers 4.

Director Michael Bay took to his personal website on Monday night to finally put the rumors to rest:

There has been a lot of speculation about what I’m going to do next and when or if I will do another Transformers. So let me set the record straight.

I have just concluded a deal with Paramount to do two movies, but it won’t be two Transformers.

I will first do ‘Pain & Gain’ with Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.

Then I will do the next Transformers for release on June 29, 2014.

-Michael Bay

http://www.seanpaune.com/2012/02/14/...ransformers-4/

Another movie for Bay to ruin. Anyone that hires Bay as a director should GTFO.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/19/showbi...-ew/index.html

The entire premise is Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles. Im not going to go watch Adolescent Alien Jijitsu Tortioses!
    Considering the pure pile of dung he turned the Transformers into in the last movie should have proved Bays Midas touch at times is a touch of death. I guaranteed if he had somehow changed the premise of the Transformers as vehicles brought to life by radioactive ooze people would have stoned him to death.. Dude you dont F with the backstory, does he need to be reminded that those of us who grew up with these things are the ones technically shelling (no pun) out the dough for these movies like Transformers and GI Joe, etc.. Im already doubting if the new GI Joe is going to be worth seeing as theyve apparently somehow jumped from the orginal premise to storylines out of the late 2000s which I would dare say most adults have no clue about (turning GI Joe into some A Team wannabes on the run trying to stop the bad guys)

Didn't the ooze account for how Splinter came about? Fucking with Splinter gets you cancer, Bay.

Load Metric
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of my favorite multiplayer arcade games growing up. I don't remember which one it was, but I perfered the one with the Bo. I think one of the appealing things about this game was that if you had enough quarters to devote it was very beatable, although you could go through a whole roll on some of the later bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of my favorite multiplayer arcade games growing up. I don't remember which one it was, but I perfered the one with the Bo. I think one of the appealing things about this game was that if you had enough quarters to devote it was very beatable, although you could go through a whole roll on some of the later bosses.

Xbox live has two versions of this game. Both the original and the revamped versions are priced well too.

Load Metric
    The only thing he hasnt fucked up

Marisa Miller on the pool table FTW
    Last edited by DRK Star; 03-20-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: tits

Load Metric
    Michael Bay makes Kony look like a saint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Michael Bay is taking the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) and turning them into "Teenage Alien Invader Ninja Turtles" (TAINT)

I will not watch "Michael Bay's TAINT"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    Michael Bay is taking the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) and turning them into "Teenage Alien Invader Ninja Turtles" (TAINT)

I will not watch "Michael Bay's TAINT"

Thread Information