Thread: NJ Senator had illegal immigrant sex offender for an intern

Load Metric

NJ Senator had illegal immigrant sex offender for an intern

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...senate-intern/

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Robert Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an illegal immigrant who was a registered sex offender, now under arrest by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a official involved in the case told the AP.
    I know what will be running non-stop on Fox News for the next week. The real question is how did that guy make it to being a Senate intern without a deep background check.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...senate-intern/

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Robert Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an illegal immigrant who was a registered sex offender, now under arrest by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a official involved in the case told the AP.
    I know what will be running non-stop on Fox News for the next week. The real question is how did that guy make it to being a Senate intern without a deep background check.
    Instead of being a sex offender if he was a online poker player he would have never got the job

Banned
    Load Metric
    The sex offender registry is meaningless to me. I don't even bat an eye anymore when I learn that someone is a registered sex offender, which is fucked up, because it should be a very serious label. Unfortunately it's watered down with 17 year olds dating 15 year olds, teenagers that sexted, and people caught urinating outside. So I need to know the details of the case before I can get all outraged.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    people caught urinating outside
    The guy from Horrible Bosses that Jennifer Anniston is always molesting?

Load Metric
    this story about menendez was also ignored by the main stream media before the election:

9:29 AM NOVEMBER 1, 2012

"NJ SEN. BOB MENENDEZ PROVES OLD TRUISM: DUDE, PAY YOUR HOOKERS

by REBECCA SCHOENKOPF

New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez, repeat after us: Pay your hookers. Pay your hookers. PAY YOUR GODDAMN HOOKERS. Maybe you thought $100 was enough for working gals in the Dominican Republic. If that is so, you should have told them that UP FRONT instead of agreeing to $500 and then only forking over a lousy Benjie. (The possibility that the “intermediary” who paid the women kept the difference is not aired in Tucker Carlson’s D&C. We will bring up that possibility now. Because obviously, the moral question here is not whether the 58-year-old divorced Menendez availed himself of the erotic services of a couple of consenting adults making a living, but whether he PAID HIS GODDAMN HOOKERS.)

One woman said Menendez wooed her with compliments like “beautiful” before they slept together. The other woman recounted, with apparent bitterness, receiving from an intermediary only $100 of the $500 she had been promised.
    “He lies,” she said of Menendez. “He says one thing and does another.”
    According to the translator’s summary, Menendez “was nice at first, but then later he did not seem to care about her.”"

http://wonkette.com/488361/nj-sen-bo...y-your-hookers

LMAO

Load Metric
    It's New Jersey. If that's all he did the citizens should count their blessings.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2023/09/22/nj-sen...ibery-charges/

WTF is wrong with New Jersey to keep electing this guy? Here he is being charged a second time with corruption. I find that state to be the least appealing of any I've been too. Yes, Morristown and surrounding is pretty nice but has anyone been to Newark or Trenton?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    https://nypost.com/2023/09/22/nj-sen...ibery-charges/

WTF is wrong with New Jersey to keep electing this guy? Here he is being charged a second time with corruption. I find that state to be the least appealing of any I've been too. Yes, Morristown and surrounding is pretty nice but has anyone been to Newark or Trenton?
    I spent many years in the North East and I have been to Newark more times than I can count. It's the second most dangerous place I have been to, a very close second to Chester PA, Baltimore is third. I almost got killed in Baltimore as in murdered, and its still behind Newark. You are right about Menendez, totally scum bag, he was able to finesse his way out of those child sex charges, but he is finished on these bribery charges, they got him. Getting back to Jersey, parts of the southern half is pretty nice, especially as you get closer to the coast. People don't realize there are stretches of great farmland in Jersey with huge ranches. Unfortunately, places like Camden, Elizabeth and Newark ruin the state's reputation, all Democrat controlled shitholes.

Thread Information