Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: "The Fitness Show" With 408Mike Debuts Tonight 7 PM eastern + $50 Freeroll on BCP starting 30 minutes Prior

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Hey everyone, checking in/touching base while I have a spare minute and wanted to ask if anyone has a preference to date/time slot for my show?
    What are your thoughts people? PM me if you so desire, troll me if you want to be ignored but I am looking for feedback.

Does anyone like a weekend show? I could try this weekend and see how it works out.
    I like how Mike always says my show like that makes him feel important. I dont see many responses hows the show working out? O/U on listeners is 4 and I got a lock on the under
    I listened to one of the episodes for like 30 minutes and it was hard to listen.
    408 was all over the place and he included an opinion of what kind of guns jewdonk should use to kill bears in the woods???

His radio show was like his posts, basically all over the place and mostly his personal unqualified opinion of things.
    Mike is not qualified to speak on weight loss or pills for weight loss except as a layman.

And there were about 15 users logged into the chat and many of those were making jokes about Mike.

Mike needs a radio co-host who knows something about the subject material if he wants to continue the show in my opinion.

Load Metric
    Hey everyone, checking in/touching base while I have a spare minute and wanted to ask if anyone has a preference to date/time slot for my show?

I am piggybacking at the end of China's which seems to be ok, but right now I have some family grievances that require I go to San Francisco and spend time with family and, of course, between work and babysitters and all sorts of shit Wednesdays seem to be the only day I can see this person. As she has a baby girl barely a year old I am pretty much not going to miss seeing her for the fitness show (sorry China and no offense intended) so if China has no plans to move dates/ times I am going to have to pilot my show at any date/time slot other than Wednesdays around 7pm pacific.

**Ninja edit**- I can do the show at her place in SF now that I think about it. Her husband is a DJ, has the equipment hmm...

I could swing a post-Druff show potentially, or post-Jasep show. The logical thing to do here of course is to make my own date/time slot and promote it and patiently grow (I have 4 callers lined up for next radio and a possible 5th if badguy calls so growing already) but to be frank, I do not believe my show has enough value to stand on it's own legs at this point. Maybe in a few months people will be pretty sure the show is consistent and worth listening to on it's own, but for now I just get the feeling I am not nearly a big enough draw to command a unique audience like Druff does.

What are your thoughts people? PM me if you so desire, troll me if you want to be ignored but I am looking for feedback.

Does anyone like a weekend show? I could try this weekend and see how it works out.
    I like how Mike always says my show like that makes him feel important. I dont see many responses hows the show working out? O/U on listeners is 4 and I got a lock on the under
    I know the exact number of people who listened to the one episode and it is pretty far over your lock, but still nothing crazy at all....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

I know the exact number of people who listened to the one episode and it is pretty far over your lock, but still nothing crazy at all....
    Gee, who would have thought that a mentally ill retard giving expert fitness advice wouldn't draw huge numbers? I for one am shocked. You know how many people listened, but how many of those people were listening just to hear him fail? I'd set the O/U on people who were there to seriously here Mike talk about fitness at 2 and I got a lock on the under.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Gee, who would have thought that a mentally ill retard giving expert fitness advice wouldn't draw huge numbers? I for one am shocked. You know how many people listened, but how many of those people were listening just to hear him fail? I'd set the O/U on people who were there to seriously here Mike talk about fitness at 2 and I got a lock on the under.
    Sounds about right.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

What difference does it make why people listen to whatever they choose to listen to? Some people watch certain news outlets just to hear what kind of crazy bullshit that side of the political spectrum is reporting, while others watch it for pure news... I am sure no one who owns the Television network gives a fuck which is which.

I am not saying anyone is wrong about anything they are saying as far as Mike goes, but the above quote is just kinda stupid...

How many people listen to Poker Fraud Alert Radio for the Poker Fraud Alerting? I know I don't, but I do listen for other aspects that I want to hear.

Load Metric

I dont mean the 1st episode. I mean after hearing how bad he was on the 1st episode and people that will continue to listen.

Bronze
    Load Metric

What difference does it make why people listen to whatever they choose to listen to? Some people watch certain news outlets just to hear what kind of crazy bullshit that side of the political spectrum is reporting, while others watch it for pure news... I am sure no one who owns the Television network gives a fuck which is which.

I am not saying anyone is wrong about anything they are saying as far as Mike goes, but the above quote is just kinda stupid...

How many people listen to Poker Fraud Alert Radio for the Poker Fraud Alerting? I know I don't, but I do listen for other aspects that I want to hear.
    OBV

Thread Information