Thread: old archives

Load Metric

old archives

im trying to find the archives on itunes for shows from 2008 and earlier, but it seems there not up on itunes anymore, did a gentleman with a larger than normal nose shit the bed?, any ideas?

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoorb View Post
    im trying to find the archives on itunes for shows from 2008 and earlier, but it seems there not up on itunes anymore, did a gentleman with a larger than normal nose shit the bed?, any ideas?
    pm bellybuster, he has all the shows

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    PM me with the episodes you're after and I'll make them available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would put them up here, but I'm not technically allowed to. When I sold my part of DD, I gave away my rights of ownership to the Cold Call Show (past, present, and future), and also gave broadcast rights to the Dan Druff +EV Show, provided it wasn't sold in any way.

I can't speak for Micon here, but I don't believe the disappearance of these shows was intentional. I think it was a casualty of DD 2.0.

So you can either ask him to put them back up, or you can just PM Belly Buster, who seems to have all of the shows.

Load Metric
    U can listen to all of the old shows on DonkDown still. Go to archives and instead of hitting listen hit download and u will then be able to listen. I just checked it out.

http://www.donkdown.com/media/radio_...4_19-00-18.mp3

Now this show is Radio to the Brain boys. Fast forward to 126 min mark where u can here weiss sing lol.
    Last edited by badguy23; 12-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Badguy is correct. This is probably my fault, as I recoded those archive pages. I thought I had fixed that issue already.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I just fixed it. It was a simple pagination issue, causing every link beyond the first page to have "/page/#/" inserted into the link, resulting in a 404.

Everything going back to 2005 should now work for both "listen" and "download".

EDIT: lol, apparently the same thing was happening with the buttons for the different shows. I went ahead and fixed that too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    U can listen to all of the old shows on DonkDown still. Go to archives and instead of hitting listen hit download and u will then be able to listen. I just checked it out.

Now this show is Radio to the Brain boys. Fast forward to 126 min mark where u can here weiss sing lol.
    Well I had to hear Weiss singing. Yeah it's worth the listen alright. You can hear how he was a natural to switch over to Opera. Listening to him talk also interesting. Always sounds like he's eating at the same time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Well I had to hear Weiss singing. Yeah it's worth the listen alright. You can hear how he was a natural to switch over to Opera. Listening to him talk also interesting. Always sounds like he's eating at the same time.
    U got to keep listening les. go to 159 min mark. This show is hof..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Is that the show? Stroke Victim Cock? That show had me riveted.

Last edited by limitles; 12-12-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Load Metric
    les why do you have a spurs avatar?

Load Metric

Is that the show? Stroke Victim Cock? That show had me riveted.

St
    yep and the 50 dolla back all same show. Nick Duggis freestyle over Micons speak and spell beats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just listened to the T.K. the pimp(Badguy23) hof radio show for the first time since it aired. Wow

Incredible how believable that was. There are so many snippets of gold, especially when Badguy

get's riled up. Fuck that shit was funny. At the time I was kinda nervous. Anyone who has never heard this should download it.

I may even try to do something with this with video.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just listened to the T.K. the pimp(Badguy23) hof radio show for the first time since it aired. Wow

Incredible how believable that was. There are so many snippets of gold, especially when Badguy

get's riled up. Fuck that shit was funny. At the time I was kinda nervous. Anyone who has never heard this should download it.

I may even try to do something with this with video.
    Whoaa there big fella....this one tried to jump off the first page....bump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I would put them up here, but I'm not technically allowed to. When I sold my part of DD, I gave away my rights of ownership to the Cold Call Show (past, present, and future), and also gave broadcast rights to the Dan Druff +EV Show, provided it wasn't sold in any way.

I can't speak for Micon here, but I don't believe the disappearance of these shows was intentional. I think it was a casualty of DD 2.0.

So you can either ask him to put them back up, or you can just PM Belly Buster, who seems to have all of the shows.
    I didnt realize DD 2.0 caused them to come down on ITUNES... and now the DD site is down lol,

Thread Information