Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it dead in here since Jewdonk was banned?

Load Metric
    tyde has been sighted at skatz, he is currently sporting this avatar so i dont think he plans on coming back here anytime soon

(image deleted because it was full of penises)

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahomir View Post
    marty is big suckerface

Quote Originally Posted by Drahomir View Post
    and he mess up all forum talk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Or is it just me? I'm in the process of packing up an entire house right now, so not too much time to contribute. I just noticed there's nothing to read the past few days. Might be unrelated to Jewdonk, but hmmm

i haven't been posting as much since God left... i miss him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by XteraveX View Post
    Or is it just me? I'm in the process of packing up an entire house right now, so not too much time to contribute. I just noticed there's nothing to read the past few days. Might be unrelated to Jewdonk, but hmmm

i haven't been posting as much since God left... i miss him

FREE JEWDONK
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    He claims I live on these forums, even though on donkdown he has over 9,000 moar posts then myself (no pun intended) but I have been signed up for 9 months longer. He quickly got into the 100's of post range on this site like a fucking rapid staccato, before he was inevitably banned. I spend a lot less time on these boards then his delusional mind could ever admit. The funniest thing I ever saw from Jewdonk was on the Drex farewell show, when he was so giddy like a child to be apart of something finally. Brandon trolled him hard, snapping him off countless times atleast 10+. Everytime guess who snap called back in begging to be apart of that show?

tight life

fuck... hes a bad ass, anyone got it better then him?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I never get tired of watching Jewdonk "rocking the dual monitors"

Load Metric
    Jewdy brings the hits. I am still trying to get him back in shape, he's lost a step but he will be back at 100% soon. Getitng harder as he gets older, but the old Iron Heart still has a few good years left in him imo.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    jewdonk is a superstar they demand alot. but they get it.how could you think of shiting the bed in this manner. druff jewdonk is a superstar learn to live with it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    He claims I live on these forums, even though on donkdown he has over 9,000 moar posts then myself (no pun intended) but I have been signed up for 9 months longer. He quickly got into the 100's of post range on this site like a fucking rapid staccato, before he was inevitably banned. I spend a lot less time on these boards then his delusional mind could ever admit. The funniest thing I ever saw from Jewdonk was on the Drex farewell show, when he was so giddy like a child to be apart of something finally. Brandon trolled him hard, snapping him off countless times atleast 10+. Everytime guess who snap called back in begging to be apart of that show?

tight life

Him desperately clinging onto drexels last show was hilarious and depressing at the same time. You could hear the excitement in his voice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post

tight life

Him desperately clinging onto drexels last show was hilarious and depressing at the same time. You could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Don't end it, please don't end it, just order a pizza if your hungry"

Load Metric

tight life

He's fucking balling.

Load Metric
    Yes, this place is dead. Not sure if it's because Jewdy is gone, but that's probably not helping.

How long was this ban for Druff? I thought a couple days right? Bring him back over please.

Load Metric
    FREE JEWDONK! That rant on donkdown the other night accusing that girl that sells dildos of being fat was poetry. Jewdonk is a rock star on these forums. This blossoming community could use a little (or a lot of) jewdonk.

Load Metric
    You shut up mj

Load Metric
    U.S. Constitution
    FIRST AMENDMENT

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

FREE JEWDONK
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    In hindsight, it's funny how so many people thought Marty was being unfair bashing micon all the time and people were thinking how Marty was such a lunatic for non stop berating of Micon and besmirching his character and accusing him of being a failure. Well, obviously Marty was 100% right all along and not the least bit crazy in his assesment of micon.

This wisdom of Marty needs to get back in here.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Jewdonk is the accident we drive by and say damn, I'd rather that not be in my life but if I have to drive by it then naturally I'm going to look. He'd be a lot better if Druff just put him on a short leash, besides I can't think of a single poster that rehashes the same shit over 9,000 times. Let him state his beef allow 1 rebuttal then drop the hammer and let him cool off, or let him sweat the beam off. He becomes completely unbearable while drinking, which reminds me. If someone has that gif of drex covering his face from marty's drunken spit, please post it here.

Warm Regards

Jewdonk is the accident we drive by and say damn, I'd rather that not be in my life but if I have to drive by it then naturally I'm going to look. He'd be a lot better if Druff just put him on a short leash, besides I can't think of a single poster that rehashes the same shit over 9,000 times. Let him state his beef allow 1 rebuttal then drop the hammer and let him cool off, or let him sweat the beam off. He becomes completely unbearable while drinking, which reminds me. If someone has that gif of drex covering his face from marty's drunken spit, please post it here.

Warm Regards

Good times...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Long time lurker of the other site, thought I'd reg here in support of Druff leaving. as far as Jewdonk the guy has issue's and to let him free wheel here just adds to his problems.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Warm Regards

Good times...
    lol hof

Thread Information