Thread: Is it dead in here since Jewdonk was banned?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Is it dead in here since Jewdonk was banned?

Or is it just me? I'm in the process of packing up an entire house right now, so not too much time to contribute. I just noticed there's nothing to read the past few days. Might be unrelated to Jewdonk, but hmmm
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    El Gallo and I are set to release some software soon (next few days) and will have some things for everyone here to play with (AND PLEASE PROMOTE THE HELL OUT OF OUR SITE!!...shameless plug).

that will hopefully keep people busy here.

Load Metric
    marty asked you to post that

Load Metric
    If by "dead" you mean "less unpleasant," then yes. Not that I think he should have been banned, just saying.

Load Metric
    The readability of the forum has improved greatly. As a side benefit I imagine Whinny is a very happy dog.

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests) He's never really gone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    The readability of the forum has improved greatly.
    I mean... readability is really only an issue when you have stuff to read. It's like my hubby used to say "these are good problems to have," meaning that if you have a forum overflowing with threads and action, but some of it is objectionable, you are still a success. A highly readable forum with only two or three active topics is well, not a draw.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Of all the people from NWP I'd most want to get a beer with Weiss, but Jewdonk comes in at number 2. Can someone please free that man?? He was made to be an internet superstar.

Load Metric
    Well the guy did have twice as many posts as any othe rmember on here. When you make 25 posts a day its going to have an effect on a small forum. Druff was the other main poster and he also has been quiet.

I am torn abotu bringing him back. I do find him entertaining but I think druff won;t be taking him back after his photoshop rants.

Load Metric
    MARTY GONNA MARTY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Or is it just me? I'm in the process of packing up an entire house right now, so not too much time to contribute. I just noticed there's nothing to read the past few days. Might be unrelated to Jewdonk, but hmmm
    its just you I think. I havent noticed much of a difference

All he does is regurgitate the same shit over and over again. How many times has he posted the same "content" about his life. Nothing new ever happens with that faggot anyway. Let him RIP.

Load Metric

i haven't been posting as much since God left... i miss him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by XteraveX View Post

i haven't been posting as much since God left... i miss him

FREE JEWDONK
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    He claims I live on these forums, even though on donkdown he has over 9,000 moar posts then myself (no pun intended) but I have been signed up for 9 months longer. He quickly got into the 100's of post range on this site like a fucking rapid staccato, before he was inevitably banned. I spend a lot less time on these boards then his delusional mind could ever admit. The funniest thing I ever saw from Jewdonk was on the Drex farewell show, when he was so giddy like a child to be apart of something finally. Brandon trolled him hard, snapping him off countless times atleast 10+. Everytime guess who snap called back in begging to be apart of that show?

tight life

fuck... hes a bad ass, anyone got it better then him?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I never get tired of watching Jewdonk "rocking the dual monitors"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    He claims I live on these forums, even though on donkdown he has over 9,000 moar posts then myself (no pun intended) but I have been signed up for 9 months longer. He quickly got into the 100's of post range on this site like a fucking rapid staccato, before he was inevitably banned. I spend a lot less time on these boards then his delusional mind could ever admit. The funniest thing I ever saw from Jewdonk was on the Drex farewell show, when he was so giddy like a child to be apart of something finally. Brandon trolled him hard, snapping him off countless times atleast 10+. Everytime guess who snap called back in begging to be apart of that show?

tight life

Him desperately clinging onto drexels last show was hilarious and depressing at the same time. You could hear the excitement in his voice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post

tight life

Him desperately clinging onto drexels last show was hilarious and depressing at the same time. You could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Don't end it, please don't end it, just order a pizza if your hungry"

Load Metric

tight life

He's fucking balling.

Load Metric
    Jewdy brings the hits. I am still trying to get him back in shape, he's lost a step but he will be back at 100% soon. Getitng harder as he gets older, but the old Iron Heart still has a few good years left in him imo.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    jewdonk is a superstar they demand alot. but they get it.how could you think of shiting the bed in this manner. druff jewdonk is a superstar learn to live with it.

Thread Information