Thread: Euro nympho found dead after to much cock.

Load Metric

Euro nympho found dead after to much cock.

Pic of said filth.

Name:  article-2243445-165CA292000005DC-415_306x697.jpg
Views: 1018
Size:  81.5 KB

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2EZLA79yC

A WOMAN dubbed the Nymphomaniac of Munich because of her insatiable sexual appetite has been found dead.
    Sex-crazed Antje Crapnik,47, could not say 'nein' to men and would prowl the German city's bars in search of romping partners.
    The curvy blonde twice hit the headlines for imprisoning lovers and forcing them to repeatedly have sex with her.
    She lured men back to her apartment wearing skin-tight dresses revealing her ample bosom and drenched in perfume.
    One evening in April she met DJ Dieter Schultz and took him back to her flat where they had sex three times.
    But that wasn't enough for Antje and when Schultz tried to leave she locked the door and hid the keys. He told police she forced him to have sex another five times.
    When she finally fell asleep he dashed to the balcony and called the cops. He told them: "You have got to help me. She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out and I cannot go in."
    When police smashed down the door to get in she begged the officers for a threesome.
    Antje was sent to a psychiatrist to be treated for sex addiction and told doctors she needed sex at least ten times a day every day.
    The treatment failed and a few days later she left a secure hospital to catch a bus back home - and picked up a 31-year-old man on the way.
    When they got back to the flat she hid his phone, locked the door and subjected him to a 36-hour sex ordeal.
    After he escaped he was found by passers-by naked and crying. He told them: "I met her on a bus. She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk."

When police arrived she again invited them for sex saying she wanted "a triple".
    She was sent back to a psychiatric unit and released under the supervision of social workers but neighbours said they still saw her bringing back two or three men at once.
    Last night her mother said Antje was a tortured soul whose depression had triggered her obsession with sex.
    Her husband had ditched her because he said she was too old and she had since become obsessed with wanting to prove she was still attractive.
    She had been a successful writer and owner of a fashion boutique but had seen her life destroyed when she became sex-crazed.
    "My daughter was ill, a manic depressive. My Antje was a victim of men," her mother said.
    She went on: "She only went on the pull when she had a manic phase."
    Mother and daughter last spoke by phone last week and she said Antje had vowed to lead a cleaner life in 2013.
    However, the next night she was back in one of her favourite haunts, the Sunshine Bar in central Munich where she met a neighbour, a 31-year-old heating engineer called Christian.

They went back to her flat where they downed a bottle of vodka and several bottles of wine while Antje snorted a white powder before they had sex several times.
    They both fell asleep and when Christian awoke the next morning he found Antje's lifeless body next to him.
    He said: "I knew something was wrong because she usually wanted it first thing in the morning."
    An inquest this week heard that Christian had tried to revive her after calling an ambulance.
    German cops are waiting for the full post mortem but have ruled out foul play - they believe a cocktail of booze, drugs and sex caused her heart to stop.

Load Metric
    She had it coming to her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    She had it cumming to her.

FYP

Thread Information