Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blair Rodman, Chris Levick, Kathy Liebert and Bruce Buffer apparently involved in scam training site

Load Metric
    I assume you left the company on bad terms otherwise you would have contacted Helm to hash this out in the last 18 months. I wouldn't be coming on a message board telling stories, I'd be contacting the guy who I feel is the cause for my name being dragged through the mud & work it out even if I had to refund it myself, something you have stated you're willing to do.

Get off the message boards crying about defamation & contact Helms & get it worked out if you are truly serious about refunding out of your own pocket. Did Helms fall off the face of the earth or have you even tried to contact him? If he did & you can no longer contact him then I would say it was a scam &, unfortunately for you, you're caught up in it.

Deal with it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I had a bunch of stuff written out but it's pretty meaningless. This doesn't seem like a scam on Chris's end, he doesn't seem responsible to pay anyone anything but he is, and people are pissed at him about it?

Load Metric
    What's the good word, Mr Rodman?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenfiftyam View Post
    I had a bunch of stuff written out but it's pretty meaningless. This doesn't seem like a scam on Chris's end, he doesn't seem responsible to pay anyone anything but he is, and people are pissed at him about it?
    Did you read his old website (a copy was posted in this thread) where he made ridiculous promises, such as a $1,000,000 freeroll?

It seems Chris was the primary promoter of this project, so he definitely bears a lot of the responsibility. He can't just blame it on a faceless Canadian (who probably did have a lot of culpability, as well) and shrug his shoulders.

Furthermore, offering a refund to people is meaningless if most of the 235 people who paid are not reading this forum and can't see the offer. Why doesn't he get the e-mails of all 235 people from Mike Helm and offer them the money directly?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I was told about this thread and what I've found here is a bunch of misinformation, character assassination and just plain ignorance, beginning with the original PM that was sent to and quoted by Dan Druff (Todd Wittles), which I infer was sent by someone named Mike Owens, who apparently is striving to become a respected poker journalist.

Here are a few things from that PM from Mr. Owens (or whoever sent it) that are incorrect:

-The post, which starts right out calling the PPA a scam, says that the PPA was taking money from players for years, which is absurd. The pre-launch started around July,7, 2011. The pre-launch was over, Chris Levick was gone, and the company began to fall apart about a month later. The last email I can find concerning it was August 11, 2011. Unless I'm missing something, other than the original investors in the business, the business collected money from no one in the poker world outside of that 4-6 week time period.

-The amount was $15, not $25, and it wasn't for training, as he stated, it was to reserve a place in the multi-level hierarchy. And it wasn't required of anyone to pay the $15 in order to sign up for the company.

-The business wasn't a casualty of Black Friday, it was a response to it, as were many poker-business startups post BF. There was a huge population of people who wanted to play online, and companies looked to fill that void.

In the next post Mr. Owens goes on to say that the company continued to take money after Black Friday, which is silly because the company didn't even exist before BF, or perhaps was in the planning stages, but I don't think so. It certainly hadn't taken any money from poker players prior to BF. He later says that the site was launched in January or February of 2012. WRONG, WRONG WRONG! Then he posts a link to a pokerati article that he credits as being published in May, 2012. He only missed that one by a year.

Owens also says that he sent numerous emails and messages to me about the site, in an attempt to make it look like I'm hiding from him or have something to hide about my involvement with the PPA. Sorry Mike, but I received nothing from you and don't know how you would assume to have relevant contact info for me. And I have nothing to hide.

The company failed mainly because founder Mike Helm had a very different idea from the managers he hired, including and primarily Chris Levick, about what would succeed in the poker community. That led to Chris' leaving the company amid a lot of hard feelings, and the whole thing falling apart. Mike didn't handle the dissolution very well, simply moving on to other things without tying up loose ends.

I signed up some of my friends during the pre-launch. For many of them I just paid the $15 myself. After the company failed, I offered the ones who had paid a refund, and the response I got was either 'forget about it' or 'just buy me a drink when I see you'. You know why? Because it was fifteen-fucking dollars! And yet, in this thread it's an amount being treated like it's the basis for the crime of the century! And by people who had no involvement with the PPA, didn't lose a penny, and weren't damaged in any way. Not one person who signed up for the company has appeared in this thread.

For anybody to think that a company would spend hundreds of thousands to try to scam a few people out of fifteen fucking dollars is just plain stupid. They may disagree with the multi-level concept, or think the company had unrealistic plans, but that doesn't mean it was a scam.

What I see here is a despicable attempt by some people to give some kind of relevance to themselves and this website by attempting to smear the names of some good and innocent people. Even though I know you don't want it, I'm going to dispense some advice:

To Mike Owens:

-Check your facts before you publish. You've written so many things that are blatantly incorrect, and are slanted to try to make your case that the PPA was a scam that you should be ashamed. Or at least have your keyboard taken away.

-Don't deal in innueno. You try to make it seem like people are hiding from you, implying that they're hiding some great misdeed, when in fact they've never heard from you, don't know who the fuck you are, and don't care. You also state that "I know more than you think...". Seriously? If you know something that supports your case, state it or shut up!

-Find another way to get your jollies than attempting to smear the name of innocent people without basis or proof.

To Todd Wittles:

-Your website is hosting this garbage. Check facts before you publish and allow this kind of thing to go on. You should take this thread down until you verify facts, before too much damage is done. You should do that with any accusatory post made here by someone with an agenda that may not include staying true to the facts.

To 'ryan':
    -There are a lot of great things about the internet. You represent the worst; armies of little trolls who hide in anonymity behind their keyboards and spew venom without any fear of repercussion. At least Mike Owens and Todd Wittles don't hide.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Rodman View Post
    I was told about this thread and what I've found here is a bunch of misinformation, character assassination and just plain ignorance, beginning with the original PM that was sent to and quoted by Dan Druff (Todd Wittles), which I infer was sent by someone named Mike Owens, who apparently is striving to become a respected poker journalist.

Here are a few things from that PM from Mr. Owens (or whoever sent it) that are incorrect:

-The post, which starts right out calling the PPA a scam, says that the PPA was taking money from players for years, which is absurd. The pre-launch started around July,7, 2011. The pre-launch was over, Chris Levick was gone, and the company began to fall apart about a month later. The last email I can find concerning it was August 11, 2011. Unless I'm missing something, other than the original investors in the business, the business collected money from no one in the poker world outside of that 4-6 week time period.

-The amount was $15, not $25, and it wasn't for training, as he stated, it was to reserve a place in the multi-level hierarchy. And it wasn't required of anyone to pay the $15 in order to sign up for the company.

-The business wasn't a casualty of Black Friday, it was a response to it, as were many poker-business startups post BF. There was a huge population of people who wanted to play online, and companies looked to fill that void.

In the next post Mr. Owens goes on to say that the company continued to take money after Black Friday, which is silly because the company didn't even exist before BF, or perhaps was in the planning stages, but I don't think so. It certainly hadn't taken any money from poker players prior to BF. He later says that the site was launched in January or February of 2012. WRONG, WRONG WRONG! Then he posts a link to a pokerati article that he credits as being published in May, 2012. He only missed that one by a year.

Owens also says that he sent numerous emails and messages to me about the site, in an attempt to make it look like I'm hiding from him or have something to hide about my involvement with the PPA. Sorry Mike, but I received nothing from you and don't know how you would assume to have relevant contact info for me. And I have nothing to hide.

The company failed mainly because founder Mike Helm had a very different idea from the managers he hired, including and primarily Chris Levick, about what would succeed in the poker community. That led to Chris' leaving the company amid a lot of hard feelings, and the whole thing falling apart. Mike didn't handle the dissolution very well, simply moving on to other things without tying up loose ends.

I signed up some of my friends during the pre-launch. For many of them I just paid the $15 myself. After the company failed, I offered the ones who had paid a refund, and the response I got was either 'forget about it' or 'just buy me a drink when I see you'. You know why? Because it was fifteen-fucking dollars! And yet, in this thread it's an amount being treated like it's the basis for the crime of the century! And by people who had no involvement with the PPA, didn't lose a penny, and weren't damaged in any way. Not one person who signed up for the company has appeared in this thread.

For anybody to think that a company would spend hundreds of thousands to try to scam a few people out of fifteen fucking dollars is just plain stupid. They may disagree with the multi-level concept, or think the company had unrealistic plans, but that doesn't mean it was a scam.

What I see here is a despicable attempt by some people to give some kind of relevance to themselves and this website by attempting to smear the names of some good and innocent people. Even though I know you don't want it, I'm going to dispense some advice:

To Mike Owens:

-Check your facts before you publish. You've written so many things that are blatantly incorrect, and are slanted to try to make your case that the PPA was a scam that you should be ashamed. Or at least have your keyboard taken away.

-Don't deal in innueno. You try to make it seem like people are hiding from you, implying that they're hiding some great misdeed, when in fact they've never heard from you, don't know who the fuck you are, and don't care. You also state that "I know more than you think...". Seriously? If you know something that supports your case, state it or shut up!

-Find another way to get your jollies than attempting to smear the name of innocent people without basis or proof.

To Todd Wittles:

-Your website is hosting this garbage. Check facts before you publish and allow this kind of thing to go on. You should take this thread down until you verify facts, before too much damage is done. You should do that with any accusatory post made here by someone with an agenda that may not include staying true to the facts.

To 'ryan':
    -There are a lot of great things about the internet. You represent the worst; armies of little trolls who hide in anonymity behind their keyboards and spew venom without any fear of repercussion. At least Mike Owens and Todd Wittles don't hide.

Popcorn ready.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Blair Rodman was hanging out with the biggest crook of them all Russ Hamilton last weekend at Lake Elsinore playing 2-3 NL. They were with a group of 20+ playing a golf tournament all weekend.
    So Blair is this true or not?

Is this the post that got you all fired up?

Even though I think it has very little relevance to the topic at hand, when you are buddies with known thieves I am sure you could see how someone might make the connection if your name ever comes up in a questionable circumstance in the poker world.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Blair Rodman was hanging out with the biggest crook of them all Russ Hamilton last weekend at Lake Elsinore playing 2-3 NL. They were with a group of 20+ playing a golf tournament all weekend.

Even though I think it has very little relevance to the topic at hand, when you are buddies with known thieves I am sure you could see how someone might make the connection if your name ever comes up in a questionable circumstance in the poker world.
    Remember the Russ Hamilton Roast?

Name:  russ-hamilton-roast.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  26.1 KB

From left to right: Woody Moore, Dennis Novinskey, Mark Tenner, Russ Hamilton, Tom Jacobs, Blair Rodman, Bonnie Leinhos-Damiano, and Mansour Matloubi

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Remember the Russ Hamilton Roast?

Name:  russ-hamilton-roast.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  26.1 KB

From left to right: Woody Moore, Dennis Novinskey, Mark Tenner, Russ Hamilton, Tom Jacobs, Blair Rodman, Bonnie Leinhos-Damiano, and Mansour Matloubi
    Interesting picture.

Off topic, but Bonnie Leinhos and Mansour Matloubi have been long rumored to have had a hand in the UB scandal. There is no direct proof, but a lot of circumstantial evidence against those two.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mr. Rodman, thank you for coming out and responding. As I said to Chris Levick, while I disagree with some of your statements, coming out here with a response is better than giving no response at all, so I can at least respect your appearance to share your side.

First, I will get to your direct comment to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Blair Rodman
    Your website is hosting this garbage. Check facts before you publish and allow this kind of thing to go on. You should take this thread down until you verify facts, before too much damage is done. You should do that with any accusatory post made here by someone with an agenda that may not include staying true to the facts.
    This is an open forum.

People are allowed to levy accusations upon others that they feel are guilty of wrongdoing. At the same time, the accused are always welcome here to give their side.

I think it becomes pretty clear after a short time who is telling the truth and who is full of shit.

I would understand a request to take down a thread like this if the general premise was false. For example, if someone accused the Poker Players Academy of stealing $15 from 235 people, when in reality there had been no theft at all, I would consider removing the entire thread.

However, that's not the case here.

Amid all the fighting, accusations, and arguing here, there is one thing that is universally agreed upon by all parties in this thread:

The Poker Players Academy took $15 from 235 different individuals, and did not deliver anything in return that was promised!

Indeed, this "training" site never produced a single video. Even if these 235 people only paid for the opportunity to sell the training rather than the training itself, why does that matter? Obviously they were never able to sell it because it never came to exist.

Furthermore, you claim that people shouldn't be making a big deal about this because each of the victims was "only" out $15.

I have to reject that line of reasoning.

Do you remember this movie:

What about this one?

While both were fictional comedies, they were good examples of how one can benefit greatly by stealing just a little bit from a lot of people.

Say that I stole just a penny per year from each American. While it's safe to say that no one would suffer from the loss of a penny, I would net over $3 million per year from such a scheme, and would indeed be a thief.

Same goes for this situation.

If certain people wish to let the $15 go because it's not worth the trouble collecting, I can respect that. However, you need to DIRECTLY contact all 235 victims and give them the option of a refund. You can't just keep it all because it's "just $15".

This is all getting needlessly complicated.

Chris Levick blames Mike Helm.

You blame Chris Levick and Mike Helm.

I don't care which individuals are directly to blame.

Here is the bottom line:

235 innocent people paid $15 to be part of this multi-level marketing company, which never came to exist in a functional manner.

All 235 people are entitled to refunds.

It is my belief that most of these 235 people were never contacted with any sort of legitimate refund offer or procedure.

All 235 people need to be e-mailed and informed that they can get an immediate refund. If you and/or Chris do not have these e-mail addresses, you should contact Mike Helm and tell him that you want these addresses in order to make refunds. If Helm refuses, then he is indeed a scammer, and you should expose him for it on this forum, 2+2, and elsewhere.

Until the above is done, there has been no good faith effort to repay those people.

Period.

Is this scandal small in comparison to the monster ones at UB and Full Tilt? Yes.

However, 235 people were cheated, and it is worthy of discussion, especially given the big and semi-big names originally involved with the project.

Keep in mind that I don't have any personal friends involved with this, nor did I lose any money myself. I also don't expect this site to much additional traffic from "exposing" this relatively small-time scandal. I am a neutral party and am simply stating what I believe to be right.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

To Mike Owens:

To Todd Wittles:

To 'ryan':
    To Blair Rodman:

Facts were all checked. Where have you been hiding? Chris must of begged you to come on here. The PPA site was a pyramid scheme that failed miserably. Once it was obvious that the site was a fail everyone disappeared. And everyone trusted Mike Helm to repay players. Here's a news flash BLAIR he didn't pay them back. I know you have to deny it but its true. I tried to contact you multiple times on your personal site and even sent you questions that you never returned. Remember those? Just like Chris did. He blew my questions off also. I know people that never received there money back from this site. What do you have to say about that? You decided to associate yourself with these shady characters not me. Players should be aware of these types of sites and not to give their money away. Man up now, find these players and pay them back.

Load Metric
    July 2011 is months after Black Friday. I haven't seen anything anywhere that suggests they did business or took any money before Black Friday, yet the claim keeps being made. Why? Any proof?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Name:  ruus-hamilton-cena-conf_group.jpg
Views: 861
Size:  20.9 KB

Russ Hamilton, Blair Rodman and friends..

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Who's next Bruce Buffer?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I came on here because my publisher was questioned about me being involved in a scam because this has leaked out on the internet. The title of the thread leads with my name, while I had nothing to do with the inner workings and was simply hired to participate in the promotion of the company, as were Kathy, Bruce, Antonio and Scotty. This is a cheap way to smear someone's name.

The mission statement of your site is pretty scary. You're saying anyone can come on here and level charges against anyone, and the accused is welcome on here and defend themselves. You think the person who saw my name somewhere on the net is going to find this site and read my response?

What if I posted somewhere that "Todd Wittles was seen holding out cards at the Rio", and it was seen by thousands of people? It would be true in the sense that I'm sure you held out cards in the process of mucking or showing a hand. You could find where it was posted and go there and deny it, but the damage would be done. It's easy to smear someone these days.

The pre-launch was a friends-and-family deal. If people had an issue with the $15, the person to contact first was the one who signed them up, whom they probably knew pretty well. I explained what happened with the twenty or so who signed up through me. I'm pretty sure the scenario was the same with most of the others. I didn't have an issue with any of my signups, and I doubt very seriously that anybody who signed people up refused to offer to make them whole.

Ok Mike, first thing. I haven't been hiding anywhere. I gone through every possible place you could have contacted me and I find nothing. Where and when did you try to contact me?

You say all the facts were checked. Ok, tell me how you checked these things you present as facts:

-The site was taking money from poker players for years: Show me just one instance where the site took money from any player outside of July and August, 2011.

-The site was a casualty of Black Friday: Prove to me that the site was operational before April, 15. 2011.

-We already decided you were wrong about it being $25 and that it wasn't for training.

-You say you believe the site was launched in Jan or Feb of 2012, being directly affected by BF: That's not even close.

-You say people were never told what they would get for their $15: They were told exactly what the money was for, and that they didn't have to pay it to sign up.

-You say everybody trusted Mike Helm to repay people: I took care of my people myself, and I'm quite sure others did also.

-You say you know people who were wronged by the site. Have them come on here and tell their story.

You could have proof of all these things and there might have been stuff going on I wasn't aware of. Present it here if you have it and I'll apologize, hat in hand. If not, some retractions are in order.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    July 2011 is months after Black Friday. I haven't seen anything anywhere that suggests they did business or took any money before Black Friday, yet the claim keeps being made. Why? Any proof?
    Crowe - if you look through the scribd document earlier itt (which I guess is a wayback archive or similar) there a bunch of references to the scheme being set up in February 2011.

-The business wasn't a casualty of Black Friday, it was a response to it, as were many poker-business startups post BF
    Name:  O_RLY.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  20.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Crowe - if you look through the scribd document earlier itt (which I guess is a wayback archive or similar) there a bunch of references to the scheme being set up in February 2011.
    FYI, the scribd archives were made by Marie-Lizette Acoba of Pokerati. But what I'm trying to say is not the same thing as Blair, I just didn't say it very well. I recognize they started working on this shit in February at the latest, but the pre-launch and all that shit was after black friday. They didn't even start their twitter acct until near the end of April '11. https://twitter.com/PPAcademy/status/62654232951668736 The pre-launch and all that appears to be in very early July. That's when people would have been paying their never-to-be-seen-again $15 bucks.

View on scribd here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/55678566/  

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I assume you left the company on bad terms otherwise you would have contacted Helm to hash this out in the last 18 months. I wouldn't be coming on a message board telling stories, I'd be contacting the guy who I feel is the cause for my name being dragged through the mud & work it out even if I had to refund it myself, something you have stated you're willing to do.

Get off the message boards crying about defamation & contact Helms & get it worked out if you are truly serious about refunding out of your own pocket. Did Helms fall off the face of the earth or have you even tried to contact him? If he did & you can no longer contact him then I would say it was a scam &, unfortunately for you, you're caught up in it.

Deal with it.
    100% this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Owens View Post
    I came on here because my publisher was questioned about me being involved in a scam because this has leaked out on the internet. The title of the thread leads with my name, while I had nothing to do with the inner workings and was simply hired to participate in the promotion of the company, as were Kathy, Bruce, Antonio and Scotty. This is a cheap way to smear someone's name.

The mission statement of your site is pretty scary. You're saying anyone can come on here and level charges against anyone, and the accused is welcome on here and defend themselves. You think the person who saw my name somewhere on the net is going to find this site and read my response?

What if I posted somewhere that "Todd Wittles was seen holding out cards at the Rio", and it was seen by thousands of people? It would be true in the sense that I'm sure you held out cards in the process of mucking or showing a hand. You could find where it was posted and go there and deny it, but the damage would be done. It's easy to smear someone these days.

The pre-launch was a friends-and-family deal. If people had an issue with the $15, the person to contact first was the one who signed them up, whom they probably knew pretty well. I explained what happened with the twenty or so who signed up through me. I'm pretty sure the scenario was the same with most of the others. I didn't have an issue with any of my signups, and I doubt very seriously that anybody who signed people up refused to offer to make them whole.

Ok Mike, first thing. I haven't been hiding anywhere. I gone through every possible place you could have contacted me and I find nothing. Where and when did you try to contact me?

You say all the facts were checked. Ok, tell me how you checked these things you present as facts:

-The site was taking money from poker players for years: Show me just one instance where the site took money from any player outside of July and August, 2011.

-The site was a casualty of Black Friday: Prove to me that the site was operational before April, 15. 2011.

-We already decided you were wrong about it being $25 and that it wasn't for training.

-You say you believe the site was launched in Jan or Feb of 2012, being directly affected by BF: That's not even close.

-You say people were never told what they would get for their $15: They were told exactly what the money was for, and that they didn't have to pay it to sign up.

-You say everybody trusted Mike Helm to repay people: I took care of my people myself, and I'm quite sure others did also.

-You say you know people who were wronged by the site. Have them come on here and tell their story.

You could have proof of all these things and there might have been stuff going on I wasn't aware of. Present it here if you have it and I'll apologize, hat in hand. If not, some retractions are in order.

Blair- Where and when did I contact you. Really?? You must have amnesia. Check below. Here are the interview questions I sent you about the PPA on July 13, 2011 after you agreed to an interview with me. Question 8. You never respond after the site failed and ran an hid. After Chris and Mike fucked this up you didnt want nothing to do with it. You want to question my credibility. If your saying you were never in contact with me your a liar. You never got this email and never heard of me?? People thought they were signing up for training asshole. The site was a complete lie and never said what it was going to be. And there never EVER was training for them. The reason you say tell them to come on here is because most people don't care about the money now and wrote it off.

How did your poker career first get started?

Can you tell us about your popular book “Kill Phil” with Lee Nelson?

What is your poker career like now? What are your preferred stakes to play?

Did you play in the series this year? If so, how did it go?

What poker author has had the most impact on your writing style and focus?

What do you remember most about winning your bracelet?

What would you say is your best game?

Can you tell us about the upcoming launch of the Poker Players Academy?

If you never got started playing poker for a living, what would you think you’d be doing?

Better poker film in your opinion, Maverick or Casino Royale? Why?

If you could have one poker mentor, who would it be and why?

What hobbies or interests do you have outside of poker?

Which casino has the best steak, which has the best buffet, and which has the best poker room?

Do you have any upcoming projects you're working on that you'd like to tell us about?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    FYI, the scribd archives were made by Marie-Lizette Acoba of Pokerati. But what I'm trying to say is not the same thing as Blair, I just didn't say it very well. I recognize they started working on this shit in February at the latest, but the pre-launch and all that shit was after black friday. They didn't even start their twitter acct until near the end of April '11. https://twitter.com/PPAcademy/status/62654232951668736 The pre-launch and all that appears to be in very early July. That's when people would have been paying their never-to-be-seen-again $15 bucks.

View on scribd here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/55678566/  

Agree

Thread Information