Page 60 of 160 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I am not much of a forum poster, only a weekly radio listener of druff and Brandon going back to 2009. One thing that seems apparent is this guy has life leaks (already mentioned) but if he choices to he can turn it around. It may be hard, but best thing Jsep can do is post any and all debits tied to the situation here. Telling him to put $ in druffs bank, isn't possible because he doesn't have the cash. That's wasting time and putting added pressure to the situation.

Come forward Jsep post any and all debits related to the situation. You have to start some where, and this is coming from someone who at one point had 30k in gambling debts. All I could do was say heres the truth and take it one day, week, month and year(s) at a time. It took me 2.5 years to make everyone whole, but it was and can be done.

Give Jsep an out PFA other wise Peter will pay Paul. 5k plus isn't falling out of the sky. Jsep use this to turn life around not get deeper in the hole. Plan it out, get it done, live a happier life.

Good luck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gm2022 View Post
    I am not much of a forum poster, only a weekly radio listener of druff and Brandon going back to 2009. One thing that seems apparent is this guy has life leaks (already mentioned) but if he choices to he can turn it around. It may be hard, but best thing Jsep can do is post any and all debits tied to the situation here. Telling him to put $ in druffs bank, isn't possible because he doesn't have the cash. That's wasting time and putting added pressure to the situation.

Come forward Jsep post any and all debits related to the situation. You have to start some where, and this is coming from someone who at one point had 30k in gambling debit. All I could do was say heres the truth and take it one day, week, month and year(s) at a time. It took me 2.5 years to make everyone whole, but it was and can be done.

Give Jsep an out PFA other wise Peter will pay Paul. 5k plus isn't falling out of the sky. Jsep use this to turn life around not get deeper in the hole. Plan it out, get it done, live a happier life.

Good luck
    debits?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Come forward Jsep post any and all debits related to the situation. You have to start some where, and this is coming from someone who at one point had 30k in gambling debit. All I could do was say heres the truth and take it one day, week, month and year(s) at a time. It took me 2.5 years to make everyone whole, but it was and can be done.

Good luck
    debits?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Didn't master in English. Doing from crappy phone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1998 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

China definitely is. I would leave that guy with a million and come back in 10 years and be confident it would still be there. Done over 200k+ in transactions with him over the years.
    I wouldn't trust a guy one iota who, on one hand, genuinely knows Peter Falcone, yet, on the other hand, wants to take him out to dinner and repeatedly states "Peter Falcone is god." I have no idea whether China is trustworthy and make no statement about that, but, Chinamaniac's love affair with Peter Falcone, after knowing all the facts, reveals bizarre or worse judgement when it comes to reacting to proven sociopathic criminals. Just ask Falcone's brothers what they think about this.

However, even after it was well known that Ted Bundy was a sociopathic serial murderer of young women, apparently there were scads of young women lining up to date him. Your beloved Chinamaniac is no different from these girls in terms of judgment of sociopathic criminals. Maybe these girls were trustworthy too, but I would still question their judgment.
    China is one of about 5 or so posters on here that I would deal with financially and not think twice about it. Unless he's in it for the long con, Sawyer style, he has more than proven himself. You obviously take his comments about Peter Falcone far more seriously than anyone else here does.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Come forward Jsep post any and all debits related to the situation. You have to start some where, and this is coming from someone who at one point had 30k in gambling debts. All I could do was say heres the truth and take it one day, week, month and year(s) at a time. It took me 2.5 years to make everyone whole, but it was and can be done.

Good luck
    JUSTIFIEDhomicide's warm welcome withstanding good post and great points. I may be naive but I do hold out hope that he at some point begins the process of making this right, if not due to sincerely wanting to atone, then considering the consequences this will cost him for a long period of time.

Load Metric
    Welcome Wagon Weiss.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I hope this signals the return of Drexel to the Druff & Drexel show.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Do you agree with my response that I posted to you?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

China is one of about 5 or so posters on here that I would deal with financially and not think twice about it. Unless he's in it for the long con, Sawyer style, he has more than proven himself. You obviously take his comments about Peter Falcone far more seriously than anyone else here does.
    Just to stress, I am not saying anything about his fiduciary qualities. I have no information on that and cannot speak to that. I have no reason to think he is not as financially reliable as you and the previous poster think. I am strictly reacting to posts/radio statements he frequently makes and how that reflects on his judgment. If those posts/radio statements are not serious but are intended as humor, then it is, at best, very strange humor.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Has anyone considered Jasep might pay the entire $5K back?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    5? I'm shocked it's that high of a number.

China is the one guy here that I shipped money to and actually received more in return.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    his rep will still be tarnished. good for investors but hes dug himself a big hole gl to investors hope works out

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

China is the one guy here that I shipped money to and actually received more in return.
    Vegas, druff, china, drex, simpdog are the only people I will trust going forward... I have done transactions with 3 of those 5 without any problem and china and drex have way to much to lose to become scammers.

Load Metric

2-10 usually doesn't provide a good ROI bro

Load Metric

It's actually probably higher than that. I didn't necessarily say it was someone I liked or who liked me. Someone like Barry I have exchanged countless words with over the years. But I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him financially. You're on the list too. It's not really that hard to tell who is legit and who isn't.

Vegas
    Druff
    Drexel
    Cmoney

etc.

There are just guys who you can tell value their name far more than a few bucks. Over the years, I have seen guys like this do things that actually cost them money. I mean, Barry fucking buys goats for kids in Africa. He's not gonna run off with somebody's charity money.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Do you agree with my response that I posted to you?
    It doesnt really matter if I agree or not.

IF he did steal the 22Q money then yes you should do everything reasonable to ensure he goes to jail.

If he didnt steal it but scammed everyone else then yes, using resources to out him makes sense. The downside will be he already has a story about being harrassed by internet donks so theres a reasonable chance those who know him wont believe SEO and whatever you do (or already know hes a weasel). Getting Kevin to roll over on him would probably be a lot more effective.

As a complete asside, I do hope you return to radio, you add value to the shows you are on.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

2-10 usually doesn't provide a good ROI bro
    LOL, I was wondering if you would catch that.

Platinum
    Load Metric

It's actually probably higher than that. I didn't necessarily say it was someone I liked or who liked me. Someone like Barry I have exchanged countless words with over the years. But I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him financially. You're on the list too. It's not really that hard to tell who is legit and who isn't.

Vegas
    Druff
    Drexel
    Cmoney

etc.

There are just guys who you can tell value their name far more than a few bucks. Over the years, I have seen guys like this do things that actually cost them money. I mean, Barry fucking buys goats for kids in Africa. He's not gonna run off with somebody's charity money.
    The problem is, currently (other than Barry) we percieve those people to have a reasonable amount of money and not in a situation to need a loan or to float a possible scam.
    If it gets to the point they have to come to PFA to raise funds it should be a big red flag.
    Obv in Barry's case he has a steady income and if he lost the job then there may be concerns if he could pay back or not.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Good luck
    JUSTIFIEDhomicide's warm welcome withstanding good post and great points. I may be naive but I do hold out hope that he at some point begins the process of making this right, if not due to sincerely wanting to atone, then considering the consequences this will cost him for a long period of time.
    The longer he lies about his situation the worse it will get. Coming 100 percent clean is the only way to make it right. If he took Q22 money ( that's pretty bad) bap, and so on, running from it will only make it worse and worse.

Jsep plan should be

List out all money owed
    Get any help for issues he may have
    Come up with some realistic plan to pay all $ back
    Be open and honest throughout the process & to everyone involved
    Live life (both while paying and after paying back)a lot happier sticking to your plan and doing what's right
    Laugh about how dumb you were in 10 years

Jsep people will help but you must help yourself first!

Silver
    Load Metric

Vegas
    Druff
    Drexel
    Cmoney

etc.

:

Thread Information