Page 6 of 160 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

What happens if he loses the $5000?
    then he goes into makeup,and this is how makeup usually would work - he would have to run another stake, and he would basically be working for free. Any profits he would accrue usually on the next stake would be shipped back to backers to cover what they invested in this stake but after reading OP I have some questions and comments for Jasep because I feel this is a bad deal for him and think backers have a tremendous deal

Makeup- makeup usually works how I described above but you are just going to pay it back out of profits if you took a hit the last week or last 2 weeks etc?

I think this is bad to just pay back losses out of your profits. It is like giving away money that you earned. If you lose late better to go into makeup , raise another stake and then pay back out of your profits on the next stake.

I think paying them anything the stake is down out of your profits is not a good move. You are already paying them a high sum of 60 % profits. So every week someone could get 60 % for the first 11 weeks if u win . Then u get smoked the last week and they get to keep all profits AND you are paying them from your personal winnings?

If you are running it this way then backers are in the driver seat bigtime. They get 60 % then if the stake is down they get paid back profits and if u are still down the initial stake they get makeup too?

Best of luck but I think if you are trying to make money this is -ev situation for you and leaves you virtually 0 margin for any error
    Listen to Radio Thursday and I will address this completely, there are a few factors you are missing here...

Also, 6TP and some others concerns will also be addressed... This isn't my first rodeo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Apparently you don't understand English either, he was self-employed for twelve years. You telling me you can't work with that alone? A resume firm would look at all of the shit that he did and translate that into employer-speak.
    LOL. When you say you were self employed you actually have to explain what you did since 2000. Then when he gets background checked, he is finished. Shit, even "working" at (Sc)Amway as a "Small Business Owner" carries some paper trail.

I really don't know what planet you live on, but its not Earth. And I really don't give a shit either. The man got his $5k so I doubt he cares at this point either.
    Something like 95%+ of people fail at making money from Amway so I don't know why you would put that anywhere near a resume. Yeah he would have to explain what he did since 2000 but that is the interview process, not the resume itself. All I am pointing out is that if he really wanted write out a resume based on his poker experience he could. Replace bankroll management with some financial sounding shit or whatever, showcase how he was disciplined enough to reinvest profits wisely, etc

Load Metric
    IRL I am an entrepreneur. I'd hire Jasep in a heartbeat. He'd be running my business outright in 3 years. I'm not the only one that would do this. If you can survive a decade on poker - you know how to survive in a small edge environment. Any business worth its salt has a much bigger edge than what poker offers. Jasep could figure out my business and dozens of others in a few years. The guy has proven himself reliable - he shows up for radio every week without fail. Partnering with Jasep is a freeroll.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

It is a 90 day thing and I am using it to also add about 15 hours of content to Vegas Poker Radio.... A rough patch does not automatically equal the end of a 12 year career.

I can probably keep myself in action for the rest of my life the way some of those guys do (micon, iceman, etc) but i have no interest in that.. this is more me saying okay... im not gonna be like micon, i am gonna give this one more effort, document it all and if its a failure im done for good...

Ideally I would like to go back to school but that shits expensive and my nut still has to get covered every month, I have a kid etc, and this is how I know how to do it, but that doesn't mean I wont be proactive to avoid the situation in the future. Win or Lose I will use the time and money to better myself.
    If you decide to go back to school please do yourself one huge favor. Do it WITHOUT student loans. Period. You will be paying that off, regardless of whether you graduate, for many years of the rest of your life. Especially going back to school at your age. Ask your girlfriend. Student loans are the anchor around her neck and I don't even know her. She prob has 100k in loans yet makes 30k a year.

Go to school during the day. Deliver pizzas at night to pay for it. I did this. I have no debt in the world. None. Not even a house.

Check into federal grants you may qualify for. You may qualify for more than you'd think.

Also, federal loans are not bankruptable. Meaning you will pay those fuckers no matter what happens in your life. Most kids just out of high school have no concept of money and they make the mistake of blindly signing for decades of payments. You're better than that.
    First of all you're an idiot.

Secondly most intelligent people I know take out the max for student loans as they are extremely low interest and anyone with an IQ north of yours is capable of seeing the value in a very low interest very high term loan, offered without credit check or collateral of any kind. It's something like 16k per year given and the only requirements are you take 6 units per semester and are not more than 6 months past graduation (which is the time they start asking for payments). In other words, you are an idiot.

Thirdly you're a moron.

Fourthly Jasep does not take financial advice from a moron named "pooh" who lives on the internet. The very same internet he swore up and down he was leaving, because people were mean to him.

Fifthly you're an idiot.

Sixthly you owe nothing on your house? Hmm, that's strange...You have no loans, but you have a huge house with several cars replete with luxury toys like off road vehicles and what not...none of which you have ever provided one shred of evidence to prove even exist, which is because YOU ARE A MORON.

Keep dishing out that life advice bud, it is both welcome and well received. I mean it you dude, you deserve some kind of equitable compensation for your time. Do me next! What sage advice do you have for me bro? LAY IT ON THE 408MIKESTER 1X
    Last edited by 408Mike; 12-10-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Don't be like Micon... this is basically a begging thread
    Sage.
    And I Repeat...Don't be like Micon.

You are smart Johnny, do something else with the time you have left.
    You will be much better off in the long run.
    Bit of truth here, but not totally accurate. Jasep can make it, but he has to be willing to sacrifice, and he knows precisely what I mean by that. Poker is a demanding bitch, and by demand I mean you go where the money is, whenever that is, at whatever cost or you go/stay broke playing. It's not for everyone, and a person with a young daughter is really going to have to want it above everything else including her to make it IMO. Only Jasep knows for sure how bad he truly wants it, but I doubt I'm wrong.

Also I once asked a very intelligent person what his thoughts on college were and he told me employers pay jack shit for a piece of paper, what they want is experience, and that includes both on the job as well as life experience. Jasep can easily turn his life's work into legit cash if he hunts and finds the right opportunity. I think that would be a MUCH better idea than playing poker for a living at this point.

If he moves to Macau, different story for sure, but right now nix the poker idea imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

If you decide to go back to school please do yourself one huge favor. Do it WITHOUT student loans. Period. You will be paying that off, regardless of whether you graduate, for many years of the rest of your life. Especially going back to school at your age. Ask your girlfriend. Student loans are the anchor around her neck and I don't even know her. She prob has 100k in loans yet makes 30k a year.

Go to school during the day. Deliver pizzas at night to pay for it. I did this. I have no debt in the world. None. Not even a house.

Check into federal grants you may qualify for. You may qualify for more than you'd think.

Also, federal loans are not bankruptable. Meaning you will pay those fuckers no matter what happens in your life. Most kids just out of high school have no concept of money and they make the mistake of blindly signing for decades of payments. You're better than that.

Secondly most intelligent people I know take out the max for student loans as they are extremely low interest and anyone with an IQ north of yours is capable of seeing the value in a very low interest very high term loan, offered without credit check or collateral of any kind. It's something like 16k per year given and the only requirements are you take 6 units per semester and are not more than 6 months past graduation (which is the time they start asking for payments). In other words, you are an idiot.

Thirdly you're a moron.

Fourthly Jasep does not take financial advice from a moron named "pooh" who lives on the internet. The very same internet he swore up and down he was leaving, because people were mean to him.

Fifthly you're an idiot.

Sixthly you owe nothing on your house? Hmm, that's strange...You have no loans, but you have a huge house with several cars replete with luxury toys like off road vehicles and what not...none of which you have ever provided one shred of evidence to prove even exist, which is because

YOU ARE A MORON

Keep dishing out that life advice bud, it is both welcome and well received. I mean it you dude, you deserve some kind of equitable compensation for your time. Do me next! What sage advice do you have for me bro? LAY IT ON THE 408MIKESTER 1X
    Got that receipt from your stepdad yet, you lying sack of shit? Or is he still too busy house hunting to take the 30 seconds it would take to send you a receipt? Give any thoughts to Jaseps offer to call him to verify? Or can you finally admit you never sent it? A proven liar and thief is lecturing others. Only 4PoeSnakes.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As far as the resume goes, in the last year Sep's set up or worked on a forum, produced hours of radio, put massive organisational effort into the 22Q podcast which also shows he can work with others, plan and meet deadlines and the like.

LOL at 408McMikey turning up in a thread thats selling $50 shares. No, Jasep wont accept mystery meat as payment, and I'm sure Vegas would love to see that $50 as well.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    IRL I am an entrepreneur. I'd hire Jasep in a heartbeat. He'd be running my business outright in 3 years. I'm not the only one that would do this. If you can survive a decade on poker - you know how to survive in a small edge environment. Any business worth its salt has a much bigger edge than what poker offers. Jasep could figure out my business and dozens of others in a few years. The guy has proven himself reliable - he shows up for radio every week without fail. Partnering with Jasep is a freeroll.
    Wow, thank you for the kind words!!!

Load Metric
    brb going to start the Progect Willie Stole thread

gl jasep

Load Metric

Thirdly you're a moron.

Fifthly you're an idiot.

Sixthly you owe nothing on your house? Hmm, that's strange...You have no loans, but you have a huge house with several cars replete with luxury toys like off road vehicles and what not...none of which you have ever provided one shred of evidence to prove even exist, which is because YOU ARE A MORON.

You are complete failure at life. No one is going to believe a word you say. Why should Pooh give you any advice? Everyone on the forums has given you advice and you can't get it through your thick bald head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Listening to Mike bitch about someone giving bad life advice......it just feels right, man.

Load Metric
    Actually Pooh's advice isn't bad at all. Fuck a bunch of debt.

Load Metric
    Name:  m8fr6u.png
Views: 1269
Size:  29.0 KB

Load Metric
    Mark me down for 2 shares Jasep.

Money sent.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 12-11-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Load Metric
    Vegas1369... 2 Shares

2 shares remain, ty sir

Load Metric
    JimmyG_415 takes the last 2 and we are sold out...

Will take reserves if anyone didnt get it...

Will have Druff move this thread to the poker section as well

Load Metric
    Saying that if somebody doesn't have the money to buy into a wsop event, it means that they shouldn't be playing it is way off. To play all of the big buyin events year in and year out you should probably have a minimum of at least 3 million dollars. How many tourney pros have that much money? Pretty much none. There is a reason why nearly all tourney pros are staked, and a few of the big staking stables are making millions off these players.

There can be a million reasons why somebody would play staked. I know a lock pro with at least $200k in the bank, and he plays $30hu sngs on lock staked. Why? He doesn't trust these online sites, and his staker gives him a very good deal. He gets a real high percentage of his profits, since there is almost no chance that he'll have a losing month, and he gets to keep all of his rakeback.

I am playing staked now and I am not broke. I would rather play on somebody elses dime on these sites that could go down any minute. I also have a place that I would rather invest my money right now than poker, so I cash out my profits and invest it there. It is also nice when I bust my account instead of having to run to western union and load up another $1000 of my own cash, and also pay the high WU fees, I can email my staker and he transfers me more chips right away. It has worked out for both of us, as my staker has profited and cashed out over 10x the amount of the original stake. Just saying there can be many reasons for somebody to be staked, its not as simple as being broke or being a degenerate.

Any GL Jasep. I'm kinda in the same boat of trying to figure out wtf I should with myself, since the future for poker is looking rough right now. Personally if I had a kid I'd definitely be getting a job right now, but I'll just make sure only be going raw dawg with chicks that are rich and can support me until I figure something out.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LEAVE JASEP ALONE! HE IS A HUMAN BEING.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    LEAVE JASEP ALONE! HE IS A HUMAN BEING.
    Just to clarify, I wasn't saying jasep should go get a job. I don't give a fuck what he does. Just saying thats what I'd do personally. I know I'm way too big of a degen to be able to support a kid with poker money.

Load Metric
    Good advice from azzclown as usual, Yeah after 12 years of playing poker profitably, just quit.

Why in god's name, would he think anyone cares what he has to say about poker?
    he obv has no clue at f'ng all.

Drop some screen names or STFU about poker, just be a troll like usual.

On that note I just locked up the last 2 shares, (from the profit I made on his last BAP.)

JimmyG - $216.00 (Stake) + 160.80(Profit) = +376.80

Thread Information