Page 110 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post
    Wish I could read it, cliffs?

He's giving the charity whatever the amount Juan stole.
    I just saw this.

Wow!

I've been wow'ed again by this and by the generosity of the anonymous donor earlier in the week. I know we have some bad people in the poker community, but we have some good people too.

And for those who will most certainly ask, I have a statement ready to go out. It has been approved by the lawyer on the board, and is just waiting for the presidents approval. Its nothing spectacular, but does get the point across. I'll post it as soon as I get the go ahead.

Joe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Oh look, the complete fucking moron plumber that makes 200k a year (that he doesn't want you to know about because that would just be crass).

People get prosecuted all the time for ripping off people they never met in real life, retard. As far as the resume writing goes I can't be fucked to dig it back up but anal said something to the effect of if the guy had played poker professionally for 12 years he would have some skills that a resume writer would be able to highlight. However, since the guy was clearly lying his ass off it is really easy to see now why he wouldn't want to hire a resume writer to illustrate his glorious "poker career". Hell, a lot of things really make sense now that we know what we do about Jasep.
    You really think anyone gives a fucking shit about this in real life?

In a court of law, nothing here can ever be proven. What the fuck are you going to do? Explain a "BAP"? How the fuck are you EVER going to explain that to anyone that has not played poker? Then what is next, bring a witness on "SCAMMING".

No contract were signed. This is not Wall-Street.

A lot of people sent people money to a basic stranger and they are pissed because he pissed it way. Look at people that send their money over to Africa for big money inheritance gains

This is been happening since the beginning of time.

I am not suggesting someone over 5 years and a Million Dollars cannot prove a misdemeanor case against Justin Baps or whoever he is . I don't really care. But this is case not at the bottom of the list, it's in the fucking case on the shelf over on that unused file cabinet.

You fuckers got burned and if you want to spend a ton of money to might make your point, go for it. But unless you have notarized contracts, its just a bunch of gamblers. That is my point.

The_PHA
    Unless the topic is being a drunk, unclogging a toilet, obsessing about Barry, or lying about income/vacations, your should probably just STFU.

Name:  toilet-repair.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  163.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    PHA makes 19k a year from his plumbing gig and the other 181k from being a lawyer apparently.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeU View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

He's giving the charity whatever the amount Juan stole.
    I just saw this.

Wow!

I've been wow'ed again by this and by the generosity of the anonymous donor earlier in the week. I know we have some bad people in the poker community, but we have some good people too.
    If your'e referring to what I think you are, it wasn't exactly anonymous. I'm pleased to hear that worked out!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    PHA makes 19k a year from his plumbing gig and the other 181k from blowing truck drivers.
    This thread needs more Badguy.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I do love me some good badguy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I do believe you have read this thread from page one.

I am just wondering why you suddenly registered an account within 10 seconds of opening the site today, without reading the further developments on the forum (and this thread).

Looks to me like you were reading from a completely different IP, and switched to this phone in order to post.

So will you be logging in from your home or work computer later on? I would like to see you log on from an IP that actually locates you, because I have a strong suspicion that it would show up as Rhode Island.
    I can tell everyone here with 100% certainty that this is not JaSep. I have spoken to this person on the phone and there only fears are for JaSeps daughter and family. This person is a family friend and has been following this story from the sidelines since day 1. If anyone needs any further explanations please feel free to dm me.
    Kevin
    Can you please let me know privately about this?

It looks like it's someone trying to hide their identity, even if it's not Jasep.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Jasep said on his podcast that he was taking donations for 22Q, then kept the money for himself.

That is an oral contract.

Usually oral contracts are not provable because there is no record of them occurring.

Here there is a record because he recorded himself saying it and broadcasted that recording to the public. Thus, it is admissible.
    It may be admissible, it may not.

I go back to this, this is a respectable charity.

So this:

1) Why the fuck would a respectable charity that potentially appeals to 99.9% of the population, want to get to this website for a one time short term dnoation. This is a FUCKING GAMBLING WEBSITE. Lets not mince words here. There was a post a few days ago about a member rolling Pokerstars

2) Does anyone want to see the foundation hurt if they are that concerned? If you go after Jasep, a reporter could pick all this up and does that help the website or hurt it? And go to this thread?

3) My advice is let it go. Everyone that is pursuing Jasep is beating their fucking chest saying what a great gut they are. They reminded us for the last week, but they really have done nothing except expose a foundation to a site in reality it should never have been exposed to.

If a poker site was that serious about sending money, it could have done so in a blind trust, but it was ultimately about getting new members. Quit being so gullible. Honest charity is always done blind.

Load Metric
    Jasep said on his podcast that he was taking donations for 22Q, then kept the money for himself.

Usually oral contracts are not provable because there is no record of them occurring.

Here there is a record because he recorded himself saying it and broadcasted that recording to the public. Thus, it is admissible.

So this:

1) Why the fuck would a respectable charity that potentially appeals to 99.9% of the population, want to get to this website for a one time short term dnoation. This is a FUCKING GAMBLING WEBSITE. Lets not mince words here. There was a post a few days ago about a member rolling Pokerstars

2) Does anyone want to see the foundation hurt if they are that concerned? If you go after Jasep, a reporter could pick all this up and does that help the website or hurt it? And go to this thread?

3) My advice is let it go. Everyone that is pursuing Jasep is beating their fucking chest saying what a great gut they are. They reminded us for the last week, but they really have done nothing except expose a foundation to a site in reality it should never have been exposed to.

If a poker site was that serious about sending money, it could have done so in a blind trust, but it was ultimately about getting new members. Quit being so gullible. Honest charity is always done blind.

The only entity that is hurt by this publicity is sep, if this situation goes virol the attention would be good for PFA and 22q IMO.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    My advice is let it go.
    Nobody cares Luigi. Don't you have some clogged toilets to get too?
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Hey guys I just found the secret to PHA's 200k/year success!

Load Metric

So this:

Shut it down and go eat some $27 lobster faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeU View Post

I just saw this.

Wow!

If your'e referring to what I think you are, it wasn't exactly anonymous. I'm pleased to hear that worked out!
    I also know who the donor was, but I was told he wanted to remain anonymous. So until he tells me its ok, he's still gonna be anonymous, and I'm still gonna be grateful.

Joe

Bronze
    Load Metric

These are the immature responses from people that graduated from Community Colleges.

Everyone want to "go after Jasep", although 99% of this forum has never met him or would put up a fucking dime to "go expose him".

No charity wants to be associated with a bunch of fucking jack off goons like this forum. I mean come on.

Have you fuckers not learned enough lessons after Jason Smith, Peter DMC, Templar, and now this?

What this fuck is a matter with all of you?

Good luck with your Law and Order Court Case that will take 5 years, minimum.

Cut your fucking losses. It was a great thread while it lasted, LOL.

Bronze
    Load Metric

These are the immature responses from people that graduated from Community Colleges.

Everyone want to "go after Jasep", although 99% of this forum has never met him or would put up a fucking dime to "go expose him".

No charity wants to be associated with a bunch of fucking jack off goons like this forum. I mean come on.

Have you fuckers not learned enough lessons after Jason Smith, Peter DMC, Templar, and now this?

Anal Hershiser,

BTW, in a few months when this is spelled right, please bump this thread in conjunction with the thread when I made you look like a fucking dipshit when you were given Jasep advice on his resume'. You clown.

Load Metric
    I'm laughing to myself thinking about Jasep's family wading through this abortion of a thread wondering how in hell this corner of the universe even exists and how their Juan/John got himself involved in it. The answer of course is it does, and he did, and he fucked up big time.

Load Metric
    Uh oh, Luigi is starting already with the double post tilt. Could be a long night if there are no clogged toilets or $27 lobsters around. Also, if you have to personally point out where you supposedly "made someone look like a dipshit", chances are it's only a reality in your own alcohol soaked mind.

Name:  plumber-with-plunger-ok.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  108.0 KB

Load Metric

Anal Hershiser,

BTW, in a few months when this is spelled right, please bump this thread in conjunction with the thread when I made you look like a fucking dipshit when you were given Jasep advice on his resume'. You clown.

LOL, if anything Anal was dead on about hiring a resume writer because his whole point was that Jasep should start looking for a real fucking job instead of pursuing some bullshit poker dream that clearly wasn't going to fucking happen. Now we know that Jasep in fact didn't play poker professionally for 12 years and it was all bullshit, which means.....anal was still right.

Every point you make makes you look fucking stupid.

Load Metric

Name:  tom_cruise1.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  19.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'm laughing to myself thinking about Jasep's family wading through this abortion of a thread wondering how in hell this corner of the universe even exists and how their Juan/John got himself involved in it. The answer of course is it does, and he did, and he fucked up big time.

You're a bit of a horrible cunt, aren't you?

Why would you find that funny?

Told you yesterday and I'll tell you today. Stop beating the drum for his innocent family to be dragged into this.

Thread Information