Page 103 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    A friend of mine needed money and I loaned it to her with the expectation that she had money coming in. She was supposed to receive the money, get a cashier’s check and donate the money all within 30 days. The total I gave her was $2,000 and was to be paid back $2400. .
    Let's just assume this was true for a second (I'm not saying it is).

Where did the other $550 go?

Load Metric
    Honestly Jasep, this is fucking disgusting. What if it was your daughter and the charity your family was involved in? What if one of your friends helped you set up something like this and then pocketed half the money? Would any of these bullshit excuses fly with you? Your apology was a joke. You are still lying to cover your ass. You haven't changed one bit and I doubt you will. If you really want to do the right thing, go turn yourself in and admit to everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    A friend of mine needed money and I loaned it to her with the expectation that she had money coming in. She was supposed to receive the money, get a cashier’s check and donate the money all within 30 days. The total I gave her was $2,000 and was to be paid back $2400. .

cold medication during the BAP

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

cold medication during the BAP
    ....batteries for the camera....

Load Metric
    Thanks for the reply Joe.

Can I just ask if it was possible that Jasep had any reason to believe that the charity wouldn't notice the extra few thousand dollars in their accounts?

He had to know that once the charity made any indication that the 2nd lot of money had not arrived yet, then the game was 100% up for him.

In fact, HE would/should think that it was a 99% certainty that the charity would notice a payment of around 3.5k had not been sent in. That's like suicide for him.

For whatever reason he must've had a certain amount of confidence to withhold that money from the charity for such a long period of time.

Also. I'm in no way accusing you or anyone at 22Q of any wrongdoing whatsoever. You guys are 100% the victims in this mess.

Load Metric

His membership to Plenty of 6's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Hello,

I am writing everyone to come clean about some of the things you have read online about me and attempt to rectify the situation.

First let me say this, I do not feel like I am a bad person
    Okay go on...

I truly apologize for my actions and I hope that even though everyone hates me right now that my actions moving forward will speak to the kind of person I am trying to become.
    Okay so what really happened to the 22q money, was a check sent or picked up in person. Now is the chance to redeem yourself!

I did not roll them. What I did do was allow someone else to make a donation to receive the tax benefits
    Okay that works for me, Just have that person show us the check and we're cool brah.

I have tried and failed to acquire the proof so the 22Q debt is included in the money owed because I realize how me saying that points to me being guilty and I accept that people will assume that I did horrible things.
    No need to assume anything here brah, either you have the check or you don't. You shouldn't have to pay twice. Jasep, tell us what really happened please...

I did not take this money to Atlantic City and lose it, I did not gamble away this money, and I did not pay personal bills with this money. I did make poor decisions all throughout the process however. A friend of mine needed money and I loaned it to her with the expectation that she had money coming in. She was supposed to receive the money, get a cashier’s check and donate the money all within 30 days. The total I gave her was $2,000 and was to be paid back $2400. She showed me a copy of a cashier’s check about a month later. It was also around this time that we were no longer in a physical relationship together and were seeing other people. I was not very diligent in this process and that is my responsibility.
    Hold on there buddy, so first it was a check that you gave to a guy. After that it was a check you mailed in, but couldn't provide a copy of the check. After THAT it was your friend who gave it for a tax write off... Now it's some random slut you met off of POF?

I have reached out to her several times with ultimatums and dates etc. This is the only reason why I have not provided her name. She is still inside the window that I gave her to come up with the money and she promises me full compensation upon receive her income tax return by the end of this month.
    So because she is still inside this window, you're going to allow yourself to have fraud charges brought against you? Can you atleast give us her name so that when we speak to the police and your P.O you aren't fucked completely??? For the kids juan!

This is the absolute truth and there is nothing more to it.
    I bet you 5k there is... Badguy can vouche for me. Pay using bovada funds.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Can I just ask if it was possible that Jasep had any reason to believe that the charity wouldn't notice the extra few thousand dollars in their accounts?

Jasep had no reason to believe they wouldn't notice the missing money.

He had to know that once the charity made any indication that the 2nd lot of money had not arrived yet, then the game was 100% up for him.

I would agree with that. I don't think though that he went to that level of thinking.

In fact, HE would/should think that it was a 99% certainty that the charity would notice a payment of around 3.5k had not been sent in. That's like suicide for him.

I think maybe he was planning on paying it back within a reasonable time frame and maybe tried to turn $5k into $10K

For whatever reason he must've had a certain amount of confidence to withhold that money from the charity for such a long period of time.

I think he figured he was scott free as each day passed.

Also. I'm in no way accusing you or anyone at 22Q of any wrongdoing whatsoever. You guys are 100% the victims in this mess.

I gotcha. Like I said earlier, pretty much all the questions asked are valid. Hope I answered them all fully.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeU View Post

Jasep had no reason to believe they wouldn't notice the missing money.

I would agree with that. I don't think though that he went to that level of thinking.

I think maybe he was planning on paying it back within a reasonable time frame and maybe tried to turn $5k into $10K

I think he figured he was scott free as each day passed.

I gotcha. Like I said earlier, pretty much all the questions asked are valid. Hope I answered them all fully.

Good man, thank you.

It's disgusting you guys have to deal with such bullshit, but guess you won't be the first or last charity to suffer at the hands of a lowlife thief.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gm2022 View Post

If you take out Q22 mess, its a start for everything else.

Johnny may wanna let everyone privately and/or publicly know what order you plan to pay the money back to.

Also don't put timelines like 6-9 months unless you know you can hit that target. May take you 1-2 months to find a job, and longer before a check comes rolling in.

Good Luck
    Lol @ thinking this guy is actually going to pay anyone a dime. I guess some people still don't get it. First he says he is going to rehab, and then in the same post he says he's looking for a job. So which is it? You can't do both at the same time. He's not gonna do either. Now all of a sudden he doesn't have access to the internet? Once he saw people had his probation officer's number and this could affect his real life, he started to panic. Only now is he posting these half assed apologies. He still manages to blame his supposed addiction for the vast majority of his misdeeds.

We also get story number 3 for the 22q $

1. Met a guy and gave him a check. lol

2. Sent the check himself, and will provide a photocopy of the check. Apparently getting a copy of the cashed check from the bank isn't an option.

3. Gave it to another guy to donate for tax reasons, and he can't find one way for anyone to verify it.

Can't wait for story #4.

These are things he now says are "sincere and honest".
    A friend of mine needed money and I loaned it to her with the expectation that she had money coming in. She was supposed to receive the money, get a cashier’s check and donate the money all within 30 days. The total I gave her was $2,000 and was to be paid back $2400. She showed me a copy of a cashier’s check about a month later. It was also around this time that we were no longer in a physical relationship together and were seeing other people. I was not very diligent in this process and that is my responsibility. It was part of a series of poor decisions that I made all in the second half of 2012. I have reached out to her several times with ultimatums and dates etc. This is the only reason why I have not provided her name. She is still inside the window that I gave her to come up with the money and she promises me full compensation upon receive her income tax return by the end of this month. This is the absolute truth and there is nothing more to it.

I understand if people do not believe me but at this point I don’t have reason to be dishonest.
    Except to keep your fat, white, mushy ass out of jail. Is there even one person now who still believes he is just a good guy with a gambling addiction?

Just yesterday, the tax story was "sincere and honest".

Name:  tom-cruise-laughing.gif
Views: 652
Size:  833.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I still am on mega tilt thinking about this.

How can he come out of silence and already within the first few posts contradict himself so obviously he still lied/still is lying

Load Metric

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

And to think I actually stuck up for jasep early in this thread.

Enough with the lies, Jasep. And...

Load Metric
    Name:  JuanEstola.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  27.9 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    First let me apologize to Kevin, Brandon and Mark, I put them in bad spots with all of this and it was never my intention. Those guys worked very hard and should be commended for their efforts. I am truly sorry to all of them for the way this turned out and I hope to one day show them that my words are sincere.

Also, I would like to apologize to Joe Ucello and his family. Joe, his wife and his children have always shown me to be good people with big hearts. I am ashamed that I have caused any embarrassment to them and I want them to know how deeply sorry that I am.

I would also like to apologize to The 22Q Foundation. My intention from the onset was always to reflect the organization is a positive light and drive exposure to the cause. Through my actions I have given negative press to the foundation and I apologize to them. I would like an opportunity to make amends with the foundation above and beyond financial responsibility. I would like to do volunteer work as well to help the charity in any capacity to both benefit the cause and rebuild any damage that I may have done.
    All personal donations during the podcast went directly from Donor to charity, I had no access to that at all. I was updated on donations and that coupled with personal pledges people gave is what was reflected on the donation tally.

The money that I was responsible for breaks down as follows:
    Poker Room: there was $2600 deposited total through various methods, some cash, some paypal, some greendot and some based on good faith or credit if you will. After it was all said and done I sent out $700 in cash outs.
    This left a balance of about $1900.

Also over the course of the podcast I lost $300 in various donation games for me personally, I have no idea the amount that my co-hosts lost during these games. I kept a pad and pen next to me during the show and kept notes on my personal losses.

A relative also pledged $350 to the charity and this was given to me in cash.

This created a total of $2550 that I had personal responsibility to handle.

People have been pressuring me to say things that are simply not true. I did not take this money to Atlantic City and lose it, I did not gamble away this money, and I did not pay personal bills with this money. I did make poor decisions all throughout the process however. A friend of mine needed money and I loaned it to her with the expectation that she had money coming in. She was supposed to receive the money, get a cashier’s check and donate the money all within 30 days. The total I gave her was $2,000 and was to be paid back $2400. She showed me a copy of a cashier’s check about a month later. It was also around this time that we were no longer in a physical relationship together and were seeing other people. I was not very diligent in this process and that is my responsibility. It was part of a series of poor decisions that I made all in the second half of 2012. I have reached out to her several times with ultimatums and dates etc. This is the only reason why I have not provided her name. She is still inside the window that I gave her to come up with the money and she promises me full compensation upon receive her income tax return by the end of this month. This is the absolute truth and there is nothing more to it.

I understand if people do not believe me but at this point I don’t have reason to be dishonest.

I take personal responsibility for the debt owed to the charity and I have no one to blame but myself.

The charity has $2550 in outstanding debt that is owed them.

I will make a monthly payment of $255 on the 1st of each month for 11 months (proof of payment will be emailed directly to Joe Ucello and he can decide if he posts that information)

The 11th month will represent interest on the money.

If I receive the money than it will be paid immediately, I am holding out hope for this but I am not going to continue to wait without giving the charity a definitive plan for them to receive funds, so the payments listed above are what I personally guarantee to the charity. If I have the ability to pay it off faster I will absolutely do so.
    I have spoken to some people and still need to speak to others but between this post and the post that I made last night the entire truth is out there, there is nothing more. I am beginning the process of rebuilding and making things right starting today and I hope that over the coming weeks and months everyone sees that I have done everything in my power to accomplish this.
    ill be sooo happy when you end up in PRISON(not some local jail) you fat fucking scumbag degen...stealing from children, you are the lowest form of human life...lying fuck that you are

Load Metric
    I don't expect him to pay back one fucking cent of anything he has stole. I mean, he has come up with FOUR different 22q excuses, all while claiming he is being "sincere and honest."

But in the small chance that he does start paying people back, I really hope people find where these funds came from. Borrowing 5k from mommy or daddy, or scamming some other poor bastard shouldn't be how this ends.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    At this point, I seriously think we have to entertain the possiblity that Jasep is straight up trolling us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    0% chance he pays back 1 penny. He is just buying time with these empty promises. He gains nothing by paying people back and that is why he won't do it.

Load Metric

Thread Information