*** DRUFF'S NOTE ***

This turned out to be a scam. If you want to watch it unravel, start here:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post122130

================================================== =============================

In 1998 I decided that I wanted to be a professional poker player. In 2001 I took the first steps to making that happen and for the last 12 years I have been on a roller coaster ride through one of the most emotionally draining professions in the history of mankind. It is no surprise that the game has such a high rate of failure and such a large percent of players who develop crippling addictions to drugs, gambling and alcohol. I have been lucky up to this point and have only had flirtations with those things. From 2005-2009 I felt like I was the king of the world. I played in big games and gigantic sums of money passed through my hands regularly… I felt like I made it.

For those of you that listen to my radio show (Filthy Limper Radio) on http://www.VegasPokerRadio.com you may have heard me speak recently about my finances being depleted over the last 8 months. I always speak openly and honestly about everything on the radio, even if it is embarrassing or painful to talk about. The 12/6 episode of the show I talked about my fears and thoughts about having to possibly enter the job market, with no formal education or experience.

I am actually a winning player this year; I have given my investors a positive return on every BAP package that I ran this year with the exception of one. The problem has been volume and a lack of dedication to playing and improving.

Today I sat down to write a resume and look around the job front when the realization that my resume was just a blank sheet of paper hit me. I don’t have a backup plan, I never did. The radio show and the website that I am an owner in was my only backup plan, but after working on those things pretty much full time for most of 2012 with only small revenue streams I have realized that I put myself in a bad position.

My monthly expenses have not changed at all, if anything they have been gradually downsized, what has changed is my intake, it has been minimal at best and the effect has been a dissolving bankroll/liferoll that now sits at a 12 year low and it is very stressful to think about and plan around.

I have loves in my life, I love being creative and putting out an entertaining product that has finally gotten recognized as being as good as I always pictured it would be, I don’t want to give that up, I don’t want to be forced to do the things I told myself I would never be happy doing… Standing in front of a cash register, wearing a shirt and tie, punching a clock, taking shit from a 20 something manager with a bachelor’s degree who hasn't seen or experienced 10% of the things I have. That is a miserable existence to say the least.

So as I sat in my office today, putting my thoughts and options on paper I had an idea, a project so to speak but actually more like a rebirth, that blends everything I love and am good at together to try giving myself a second chance at success.

I call it Projekt:Sep

And I need the help of my listeners, fans, users and friends to be able to make this happen.

Here is how it is going to work:

Beginning January 2nd 2013 I am going to start the process of rebuilding my life and my bankroll. I am not going to be playing tournaments regularly as they are way to high variance for this to work. Instead I am going to be starting over from the ground up.

The highest I have played with any regularity was 25/50 NLHE, but that was a different person, at a different time.

I am going back to the drawing board completely.

I am going to play a combination of live and online poker (Black Chip) but mostly live, starting at small limits and building it over 90 days to hopefully a spot where I essentially save my personal poker business.

My schedule will look like this:

Monday-Thursday 9:00am-??? I will be at Foxwoods and/or Mohegan Sun playing any one of the following games:

5/10 STUD

10/20 STUD

1/2 NLHE

2/5 NLHE

1/2 PLO

I will play tournaments only when I have accumulated enough profit to allow for it and I will be paying out profit weekly. If I should run it up I may take shots here and there in bigger games if I really like the lineups.

I will study the game again, using http://www.FloatTheTurn.com to help me re-sharpen my skills and hone my game to get back to and exceed a level of play that I feel I once reached.

And I will turn this into a documentary….

I will do a daily radio/video blog probably 10-15 minutes or so in length every day for all 90 days immediately after I am done playing. I will openly and candidly discuss my emotions, my thoughts, my errors, my triumphs, my heartaches and whatever else came from that day. When the 90 days is up, regardless of the result I will edit the 90 separate micro video blogs in to one full length documentary. If I have not succeeded in rebuilding then I will eliminate poker from my life and just come to terms with the facts that poker may have passed me by and the gambling chapter of my life is ready to be closed. However I feel truly in my heart that my comeback will be successful and I can make it to the highest levels again.

Like I said earlier I need the help of my listeners, fans, users and friends to be able to make this happen.

I will try doing this all with a 5K stake, with full makeup.

I would ideally like to sell the entire 5K as buying to many pieces of myself may not be an option at this point.

I will be playing for 40% and investors will be receiving the remaining 60%, every Thursday night after Filthy Limper Radio I will send out that week’s percentage of profits and start over again at 5K the following week, if we have less than 5K than I will need to get back to 5K before profits are sent out again.

After 90 days everyone will be sent their original stake back and if the total amount on hand is less than 5K I will cover the difference to get it to 5K out of the percentage of profits that I paid myself.

There are 100 shares available to make up the 5K, obviously each share costs $50.00 and will yield 1% of the investors side of the profit… So – Total Profit x .6=Investor Profit, Investor Profit x .01 per share=amount paid to you at weeks end.

Foxwoods pays .50 cents on the dollar for comp points, I will convert points to cash weekly and add that to profit as well.

I really need to sell this out to make it happen and I am fully committed to doing the project as I think it will create an amazing piece of media to share with the poker world and document about myself and about my rebuild.

If anyone wants to buy shares you can send money to my paypal at TrupQQ@gmail.com and send me a PM on Vegas Poker Radio, PM on PokerFraudAlert.com, DM on twitter or email to the same address and I will mark you as paid in the forum thread at http://www.vegaspokerradio.com , you will also be given a special thanks credit at the end of each video blog unless you decide you don’t want to be mentioned.

So that’s my next step… Projekt:Sep , an interactive poker investing experiment… questions or comments welcome.

http://podcastvegas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=509
http://www.podcastvegas.com/2012/12/08/projektsep/