Page 99 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Banned
    Load Metric
    The children, the children, think of the poor children!

Oh, it's that asshole's kid? Yeah, go for his children! Hit him where it hurts!

/s

Load Metric
    quick question: did he just keep the money that was given to him to be given to the charity? if so then he did actualy defraud the charity, just the users.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    At this point, is it more important to punish Jasep (which could possibly result in his arrest, and him NOT paying anyone or the charity back) OR do you try to get Jasep to pay people back?
    Do you really fucking think we're going to be paid back at this point unless he scams someone? If you paid him with paypal call them up, they'll help... if you paid him any other way, write off this amount and and hope justice is at least served.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    quick question: did he just keep the money that was given to him to be given to the charity? if so then he did actualy defraud the charity, just the users.
    Do your homework. Its somewhere in the previous 99 pages
    Martin Curacao 95.5 KWNR Radio Host "We see 192 000 miles for your car. How did you put on that many miles since 2005?"

2005 Chevy Impala owner "Drove it"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

/s
    The thing is by letting the ex know, she can protect her child. Who knows, maybe jasep had the child with him when he went on his gambling trip and she spent the time in the back seat of the car or being babysat by a crack whore. The point is the Mother needs to be aware of what is going on. What if Jasep rolls the wrong person and that person goes after him on a day he has visitation rights. This is not about punishing Jasep as much as protecting the child. We have information that the Mother should be aware of so that the rights and protections of the child are considered.

Load Metric
    I can think of a lot of reasons the charity might not have been aware that money wasn't received. Simple miscommunication being the most likely. From what was said, most of the board lives in another state. I imagine they may have no full time staff judging from comments made about the donations. The treasurer switch might have saved him getting caught. I imagine someone who is treasurer of something this small may be an accountant or bookkeeper full time at a regular job volunteering time.

I am thinking Joe knew what was supposedly raised, his wife knew, but the person in charge of the books never contacted them to say the rest didn't arrive. Being in different states and with a skeleton crew, Joe/wife just assumed it arrived. It's one of those things so heinous that large charities have encountered and know to look for, but something this small has probably never encountered.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    This is not about punishing Jasep as much as protecting the child.
    Drexel, have you been in touch with Jasep's ex? She should be concerned about the type of fellow that is heavily influencing her daughter. She may have some recourse in her separation agreement/settlement that would make him pay further for his actions.
    If you say so.

Load Metric

/s
    The thing is by letting the ex know, she can protect her child. Who knows, maybe jasep had the child with him when he went on his gambling trip and she spent the time in the back seat of the car or being babysat by a crack whore. The point is the Mother needs to be aware of what is going on. What if Jasep rolls the wrong person and that person goes after him on a day he has visitation rights. This is not about punishing Jasep as much as protecting the child. We have information that the Mother should be aware of so that the rights and protections of the child are considered.
    Exactly.

We're not saying the child should get 10 spankings for having their father commit fraud....

Unfortunately the children do suffer a lot in these cases, but I'm sure they already have.

In the end hopefully either jasep gets better by realizing all the consequences......ESPECIALLY being a parent himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I can think of a lot of reasons the charity might not have been aware that money wasn't received. Simple miscommunication being the most likely. From what was said, most of the board lives in another state. I imagine they may have no full time staff judging from comments made about the donations. The treasurer switch might have saved him getting caught. I imagine someone who is treasurer of something this small may be an accountant or bookkeeper full time at a regular job volunteering time.

I am thinking Joe knew what was supposedly raised, his wife knew, but the person in charge of the books never contacted them to say the rest didn't arrive. Being in different states and with a skeleton crew, Joe/wife just assumed it arrived. It's one of those things so heinous that large charities have encountered and know to look for, but something this small has probably never encountered.

Excellent post as usual.

Many may have been under the impression that the president,treasurer, board etc were full time employees. This isn't the case. As a previous poster mentioned, they scattered all throughout the United States.

IMO the only fault (or ignorance ?) is on those (myself) who did not contact 22q directly to see what the amount they received was.

I can assure you there is a good possibility they never knew the exact amount coming in. There is a good possibility Joe's wife was so excited about what was accomplished, that she as well never verified it, as did NO one involved with the charity podcast.

Remember, Jasep approached JoeU and 22q in regards to doing this. They never approached us or asked us for a thing EXCEPT ONE REASONABLE REQUEST and that was when the arguably the most knowledgeable expert on 22q came on and talked, we conduct the interview in a serious manner. That would have been a given even without that request.

Load Metric
    I read a charity scam article were Donny and Marie did a charity telethon and took in 13millon paid them selve and production company 12million and the charity received one million. It's still a lot of money but there is a high scam factor there, I will try to find the article it was many years ago and it indicated this kind of thing is common.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Drex, if you can please read my pm that'd be great. I know you're prob getting a lot of them.

Excellent post as usual.

Many may have been under the impression that the president,treasurer, board etc were full time employees. This isn't the case. As a previous poster mentioned, they scattered all throughout the United States.

IMO the only fault (or ignorance ?) is on those (myself) who did not contact 22q directly to see what the amount they received was.

I can assure you there is a good possibility they never knew the exact amount coming in. There is a good possibility Joe's wife was so excited about what was accomplished, that she as well never verified it, as did NO one involved with the charity podcast.

Remember, Jasep approached JoeU and 22q in regards to doing this. They never approached us or asked us for a thing EXCEPT ONE REASONABLE REQUEST and that was when the arguably the most knowledgeable expert on 22q came on and talked, we conduct the interview in a serious manner. That would have been a given even without that request.

Load Metric
    Drexel, have you been in touch with Jasep's ex? She should be concerned about the type of fellow that is heavily influencing her daughter. She may have some recourse in her separation agreement/settlement that would make him pay further for his actions.
    If you say so.

lol yup.

The call is basically to hand his ex a stick that can be used to beat him with.

And if she's anything like the ex's that we've all got (a manipulative cunt of a woman), then she will use that stick at the cost of Jasep AND their child.

I understand the adrenalin is running and people want to see him buried (and rightly so), but not at the cost of possible access to his own kid.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Not read anywhere near all this thread so apologies if my post is bullshit.

But this 22Q is a really small charity that hasn't had a large 4 figure single donation within the last 12 or so months?

Yet surely they must of been aware that a VERY nice donation way soon on its way? Yet when this LARGE donation doesn't arrive, nobody from this SMALL charity asks a question or two?

That just seems odd to me.

How many volunteers/staff do they have working for them? Was the treasurer not made aware that a possible $6,000 plus donation would be made soon? How much have you raised as a charity in the last 6 months?

Sorry again if my facts and points are totally off.
    Hate to say this, but I agree with this post.

I brought a different form of this up on the emergency show that was run here last night.

My two concerns about 22Q:

1) If this is a small charity, how could they have not been excited about this high-profile fundraiser and been salivating at the prospect of $6500 being raised? One could argue that they simply were happy to have someone raising funds on their behalf, and were thrilled to get $2021, so they didn't bother to check on the reported final total. However, there's another way of looking at it. JoeU's wife was on the board. How could they NOT have found out they were getting $6500? And if they knew they were getting $6500, why weren't they disappointed when only $2021 came in? Why didn't they ask anyone any questions? I don't believe that anyone was working with Jasep (in fact, I find this HIGHLY unlikely), but I am concerned that perhaps the charity is not run competently, and we really need answers to these questions if the community is going to make any effort to "re-donate" the lost money.

2) Why did it take so long to audit the bank accounts to prove that Jasep never submitted the money? JoeU said last night that they switched treasurers and bank accounts sometime over the past 5 months. Okay, fine. But how difficult is it to get statements from two different bank accounts, even when one is closed? I have obtained statements very quickly in the past (usually when doing my taxes), and that includes closed accounts. It just seemed like this took too long.

Once again, I don't think the 22Q Foundation is shady, and I definitely don't believe anyone there is working with Jasep.

However, if a small charity like this did not notice such a large theft, and took several days to verify that the funds were never received, that does bring up some questions as to how everything is being handled there. This is separate from the Jasep issue, but something we really should find out if people here are going to donate further money.
    Embezzling happens all the time, even more so in non-profits where there is very little oversight and few checks and balances. Was the foundation involved in the fundraiser in an official capacity in any way, or was this all set up more or less independently with the foundation set up as the beneficiary. I'm guessing the foundation was not involved officially, which explains even more on why they have didn't catch this, and have been slow to react.

Obviously it was a marathon podcast, and nobody from the foundation is going to listen to hours and hours of poker content, but was the final dollar amount ever mentioned on the podcast? Either way, pretty bold to do something for charity to publicly and then pull this. Most likely, he knew the foundation was happy to get whatever money they got, and he knew they wouldn't look too closely into it, especially if it involved concepts like rake from some makeshift online poker room.

Very calculated and conniving, with lots of set up work involved for a rather mini-score, just like his long con of leaching onto DD and now this place. This isn't a gambling addiction, dude was never a winning player and his "poker dream" was 100% about setting himself up with the credibility to scam and get staked. This fool belongs in jail, but hopefully he ends up in the ground.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I read a charity scam article were Donny and Marie did a charity telethon and took in 13millon paid them selve and production company 12million and the charity received one million. It's still a lot of money but there is a high scam factor there, I will try to find the article it was many years ago and it indicated this kind of thing is common.
    They had to pay the Mormon church their tithe, I think it's like 90% of your income, but you get a whole planet after you die so that's fair.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    In regards to his family, his childs mother....I know his family (father and brother) have been notified of these events and they were portrayed to them accurately by a long time family friend.

In regards to his daughters mother, that is something I think (at least at this time) we should leave alone. I know (well Jasep said this) that they had been involved in a ugly custody dispute for quite sometime.

I think and hopefully trust that whatever the outcome is to this, those that will determine it (detectives, probation officer, the court system, family court) will make the best decision for his daughter.

I would advise anyone from contacting her. I don't see it serving any purpose.

The child is primarily with his mother and from what I have been told even when Jasep has visitation with his daughter, other family members that care for her are around.

Also, it was relayed to me by someone that knows him very well that Johnny is very close to his father, who by all accounts is a very good father and husband and who has tried repeatedly throughout his life ti get Johnny on the right track.

Imo there is no need to contact any of his family whatsoever as I can attest to the fact they are privy on all that has occurred.

Load Metric
    There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (23 members and 33 guests)
    BUBBLES, adamantium, Baron Von Strucker, BeerAndPoker, Dan Druff+, Deal, Drexel+, DrPeters, handicapme, IamGreek, Jasep, JimmyG_415, JoeU, Lord of the Fraud, simpdog, snowtracks, sonatine, Steve-O, ThreeBet, tommyt, v12cl, vegetera, WOOFsam

Load Metric
    First let me apologize to Kevin, Brandon and Mark, I put them in bad spots with all of this and it was never my intention. Those guys worked very hard and should be commended for their efforts. I am truly sorry to all of them for the way this turned out and I hope to one day show them that my words are sincere.

Also, I would like to apologize to Joe Ucello and his family. Joe, his wife and his children have always shown me to be good people with big hearts. I am ashamed that I have caused any embarrassment to them and I want them to know how deeply sorry that I am.

I would also like to apologize to The 22Q Foundation. My intention from the onset was always to reflect the organization is a positive light and drive exposure to the cause. Through my actions I have given negative press to the foundation and I apologize to them. I would like an opportunity to make amends with the foundation above and beyond financial responsibility. I would like to do volunteer work as well to help the charity in any capacity to both benefit the cause and rebuild any damage that I may have done.
    All personal donations during the podcast went directly from Donor to charity, I had no access to that at all. I was updated on donations and that coupled with personal pledges people gave is what was reflected on the donation tally.

The money that I was responsible for breaks down as follows:
    Poker Room: there was $2600 deposited total through various methods, some cash, some paypal, some greendot and some based on good faith or credit if you will. After it was all said and done I sent out $700 in cash outs.
    This left a balance of about $1900.

Also over the course of the podcast I lost $300 in various donation games for me personally, I have no idea the amount that my co-hosts lost during these games. I kept a pad and pen next to me during the show and kept notes on my personal losses.

A relative also pledged $350 to the charity and this was given to me in cash.

This created a total of $2550 that I had personal responsibility to handle.

People have been pressuring me to say things that are simply not true. I did not take this money to Atlantic City and lose it, I did not gamble away this money, and I did not pay personal bills with this money. I did make poor decisions all throughout the process however. A friend of mine needed money and I loaned it to her with the expectation that she had money coming in. She was supposed to receive the money, get a cashier’s check and donate the money all within 30 days. The total I gave her was $2,000 and was to be paid back $2400. She showed me a copy of a cashier’s check about a month later. It was also around this time that we were no longer in a physical relationship together and were seeing other people. I was not very diligent in this process and that is my responsibility. It was part of a series of poor decisions that I made all in the second half of 2012. I have reached out to her several times with ultimatums and dates etc. This is the only reason why I have not provided her name. She is still inside the window that I gave her to come up with the money and she promises me full compensation upon receive her income tax return by the end of this month. This is the absolute truth and there is nothing more to it.

I understand if people do not believe me but at this point I don’t have reason to be dishonest.

I take personal responsibility for the debt owed to the charity and I have no one to blame but myself.

The charity has $2550 in outstanding debt that is owed them.

I will make a monthly payment of $255 on the 1st of each month for 11 months (proof of payment will be emailed directly to Joe Ucello and he can decide if he posts that information)

The 11th month will represent interest on the money.

If I receive the money than it will be paid immediately, I am holding out hope for this but I am not going to continue to wait without giving the charity a definitive plan for them to receive funds, so the payments listed above are what I personally guarantee to the charity. If I have the ability to pay it off faster I will absolutely do so.
    I have spoken to some people and still need to speak to others but between this post and the post that I made last night the entire truth is out there, there is nothing more. I am beginning the process of rebuilding and making things right starting today and I hope that over the coming weeks and months everyone sees that I have done everything in my power to accomplish this.

Comments

nunbeater: you fucking cunt

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

If you say so.

lol yup.

The call is basically to hand his ex a stick that can be used to beat him with.

And if she's anything like the ex's that we've all got (a manipulative cunt of a woman), then she will use that stick at the cost of Jasep AND their child.

I understand the adrenalin is running and people want to see him buried (and rightly so), but not at the cost of possible access to his own kid.
    Sorry about your bad choices in women. There are lots of deadbeat fathers that would put their children in harms way to feed their own vices and should be on a really short leash when having access to their kids. Jasep could be one of them. In fact the evidence we have leans towards it. So why shouldn't the child's mother be aware of what he is doing? Do you blindly assume he will always do the right thing when his kid is involved? What if he meets up with someone he scammed while he has custody of his daughter? Shit can get real. Let her decide.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    First let me apologize to Kevin, Brandon and Mark, I put them in bad spots with all of this and it was never my intention. Those guys worked very hard and should be commended for their efforts. I am truly sorry to all of them for the way this turned out and I hope to one day show them that my words are sincere.

Also, I would like to apologize to Joe Ucello and his family. Joe, his wife and his children have always shown me to be good people with big hearts. I am ashamed that I have caused any embarrassment to them and I want them to know how deeply sorry that I am.

I would also like to apologize to The 22Q Foundation. My intention from the onset was always to reflect the organization is a positive light and drive exposure to the cause. Through my actions I have given negative press to the foundation and I apologize to them. I would like an opportunity to make amends with the foundation above and beyond financial responsibility. I would like to do volunteer work as well to help the charity in any capacity to both benefit the cause and rebuild any damage that I may have done.
    All personal donations during the podcast went directly from Donor to charity, I had no access to that at all. I was updated on donations and that coupled with personal pledges people gave is what was reflected on the donation tally.

The money that I was responsible for breaks down as follows:
    Poker Room: there was $2600 deposited total through various methods, some cash, some paypal, some greendot and some based on good faith or credit if you will. After it was all said and done I sent out $700 in cash outs.
    This left a balance of about $1900.

Also over the course of the podcast I lost $300 in various donation games for me personally, I have no idea the amount that my co-hosts lost during these games. I kept a pad and pen next to me during the show and kept notes on my personal losses.

A relative also pledged $350 to the charity and this was given to me in cash.

This created a total of $2550 that I had personal responsibility to handle.

People have been pressuring me to say things that are simply not true. I did not take this money to Atlantic City and lose it, I did not gamble away this money, and I did not pay personal bills with this money. I did make poor decisions all throughout the process however. A friend of mine needed money and I loaned it to her with the expectation that she had money coming in. She was supposed to receive the money, get a cashier’s check and donate the money all within 30 days. The total I gave her was $2,000 and was to be paid back $2400. She showed me a copy of a cashier’s check about a month later. It was also around this time that we were no longer in a physical relationship together and were seeing other people. I was not very diligent in this process and that is my responsibility. It was part of a series of poor decisions that I made all in the second half of 2012. I have reached out to her several times with ultimatums and dates etc. This is the only reason why I have not provided her name. She is still inside the window that I gave her to come up with the money and she promises me full compensation upon receive her income tax return by the end of this month. This is the absolute truth and there is nothing more to it.

I understand if people do not believe me but at this point I don’t have reason to be dishonest.

I take personal responsibility for the debt owed to the charity and I have no one to blame but myself.

The charity has $2550 in outstanding debt that is owed them.

I will make a monthly payment of $255 on the 1st of each month for 11 months (proof of payment will be emailed directly to Joe Ucello and he can decide if he posts that information)

The 11th month will represent interest on the money.

If I receive the money than it will be paid immediately, I am holding out hope for this but I am not going to continue to wait without giving the charity a definitive plan for them to receive funds, so the payments listed above are what I personally guarantee to the charity. If I have the ability to pay it off faster I will absolutely do so.
    I have spoken to some people and still need to speak to others but between this post and the post that I made last night the entire truth is out there, there is nothing more. I am beginning the process of rebuilding and making things right starting today and I hope that over the coming weeks and months everyone sees that I have done everything in my power to accomplish this.
    Whether true or not, LMAO

Someone you met on POF, right? You barely know her and she asks you to "borrow money" and you hand over money that you supposedly collected for a charity.

I can't decide if this is more or less fucked up than just plain stealing it.

Edit: PAGE 100 BITCHES. THREAD DELIVERS

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information