Page 90 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Gl Johnny and I do believe you will pay everyone back and hopefully make this right

I wish I could be as understanding as you Kevin. I didn't detect a single ounce of actual remorse in his statement.

That statement is a man who knew the walls were closing in around him. He was hoping he could just ignore all this and it will go away. When the name of his probation officer was mentioned with her phone number, he knew this was his only out.

Notice he mentions not to contact his friends or family about this. I assure they do not know about this.

I told many people privately that this would be the eventual outcome because you would eventually realize with a daughter, family in the area, your personal real life friends involved, that you couldn't run.

I do hope you make restitution to everyone you STOLE from, as well as the money you stole from VPR as well.

I laugh now when back in November you had the fucking audacity to chide at Mark and I on the phone blaming us that you weren't making money because of all the work you put into VPR and that WE NEEDED TO GET OFF OUR ASSES AND SELL ADS AND MAKE THE SITE MONEY. MONEY WHICH YOU CONTROLLED ALL OF FROM DAY 1

I WILL BE CONTACTING YOUR PROBATION OFFICER TOMORROW. IN REGARDS TO VPR, THE 5K BAP, AND 22Q. I WILL BE FORWARDING HER EMAILS OF YOU SCAMMING AND ALL THE OTHER PERTINENT EMAILS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT TO ME.

IF I HAVE TO DO IT ALONE I WILL PRESS TO HAVE CRIMINAL CHARGES PURSUED FOR EVERY CRIME YOU COMMITTED.

A LOT OF YOU ARE GOING TO THINK IM A DICK FOR TAKING THIS STANCE, BUT THE ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH IS YOU HAD MULTIPLE CHANCES TO COME CLEAN TO JOEU AND OTHERS THAT DIRECTLY ASKED YOU ABOUT 22Q DAYS AGO. YOU DENIED IT. MULTIPLE TIMES.

WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAD NO IDEA WE WOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE IT. NO IDEA WE WOULD BE ABLE TO AUDIT THE POKER ROOM. ANY ONLY AFTER YOUR PROBATION OFFICER IS REVEALED DO YOU REALIZE YOUR ONLY OUT IS TO COME ON HERE AND CLAIM ADDICTION, ETC ETC

YOU STOLE MARK AND MY TIME, OUR MONEY AND BETRAYED OUR TRUST FOR OVER 8 MONTHS.

YOU STOLE FROM A CHILDRENS CHARITY. IM SORRY WHETHER ITS CRIMINAL OR CIVIL I AM NOT LETTING THIS GO BECAUSE YOU MAKE SOME IM SORRY IM AN ADDICT I AM GETTING TREATMENT I WILL PAY EVERYONE BACK. PLEASE DONT LET MY BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER OR PROBATION OFFICER KNOW THOUGH.

YOU ARE INSINCERE AND AFTER WASTING MY TIME FOR 8 MONTHS, STEALING FROM A CHARITY I PROMOTED AND BRAGGED ABOUT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AS ONE OF THE PROUDEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE AND STEALING FROM THE COMMUNITY, YOUR ABOVE BULLSHIT POST MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS ME

I HOPE OTHERS FEEL THE SAME WAY. THIS IS HIS ONLY OUT. HE ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE THE WALLS WERE CLOSING AROUND HIM. IF 22Q DIDN'T COME OUT, HE WOULD BE OFF THE RADAR OR AT THE BEST TRYING TO CON 5K+ TO PAY EVERYONE THERE BAP BY THE 6TH.

IT WAS THE 22Q AND IMPENDING ONSLAUGHT OF PHONE CALL TO HIS PROBATION OFFICER THAT FORCED HIS HAND INTO MAKING THAT BULLSHIT POST.

Load Metric
    Name:  you-gonna-get-raped.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  68.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have not read anything in this thread. Everyone wants to know about 22Q I guess. I did not roll them. What I did do was allow someone else to make a donation to receive the tax benefits, however, I have tried and failed to acquire the proof so the 22Q debt is included in the money owed because I realize how me saying that points to me being guilty and I accept that people will assume that I did horrible things. I am not sure what else to say. I made mistakes, I want to fix them. I did not steal from a charity, but I cannot prove the money was donated with hard proof so I will make good on that as well.
    Still lying.

Name:  tom-cruise-laughing.gif
Views: 681
Size:  833.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Predicting this thread goes at least 90 Pages
    what a stretch, really putting your neck on the line there bud

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    He is not sorry for the rolling, he is sorry he FINALLy got caught.
    This isn't true at all.

I have emailed everyone effected and I will talk to JoeU and 22Q as soon as possible. Everyone effected has my email address. I have to go now, but everything I said is sincere and honest.

I am happy to answer to anyone via email and they are welcome to repost my responses here but I can't consistently post here at the moment and the entire situation is something that I would like to rectify and need to make the proper steps to doing that.
    Maybe we need a poll.
    You only responded here b/c you know you are fucked. Hopefully nobody buys your shit. Atleast you like Ramen Noodles.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    He's done. He ain't coming back. The only reason he wrote that second post is to try and cover his ass legally. He should know we aren't idiots.
    He is hoping people are. Until he provides answers this is not going to go away and this might be his attempt to get people to back off then maybe over time forget this but people won't and shouldn't do that.

His family should know about his rollings. It may be sad to them but they deserve to know and maybe they can help him because he clearly needs help.

The 22q answer he just gave sounds like complete bullshit. They don't get those kind of donations regularly and why didn't he just submit the money through the 22q site in total? He says he did it this way so someone else could get tax credits? So he wants someone else to commit fraud since it wasn't their money yet now they want to claim they donated it which is fraud itself? That is if anyone actually believes that story from him at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Gl Johnny and I do believe you will pay everyone back and hopefully make this right

I wish I could be as understanding as you Kevin. I didn't detect a single ounce of actual remorse in his statement.

That statement is a man who knew the walls were closing in around him. He was hoping he could just ignore all this and it will go away. When the name of his probation officer was mentioned with her phone number, he knew this was his only out.

Notice he mentions not to contact his friends or family about this. I assure they do not know about this.

I told many people privately that this would be the eventual outcome because you would eventually realize with a daughter, family in the area, your personal real life friends involved, that you couldn't run.

I do hope you make restitution to everyone you STOLE from, as well as the money you stole from VPR as well.

I laugh now when back in November you had the fucking audacity to chide at Mark and I on the phone blaming us that you weren't making money because of all the work you put into VPR and that WE NEEDED TO GET OFF OUR ASSES AND SELL ADS AND MAKE THE SITE MONEY. MONEY WHICH YOU CONTROLLED ALL OF FROM DAY 1

I WILL BE CONTACTING YOUR PROBATION OFFICER TOMORROW. IN REGARDS TO VPR, THE 5K BAP, AND 22Q. I WILL BE FORWARDING HER EMAILS OF YOU SCAMMING AND ALL THE OTHER PERTINENT EMAILS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT TO ME.

IF I HAVE TO DO IT ALONE I WILL PRESS TO HAVE CRIMINAL CHARGES PURSUED FOR EVERY CRIME YOU COMMITTED.

A LOT OF YOU ARE GOING TO THINK IM A DICK FOR TAKING THIS STANCE, BUT THE ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH IS YOU HAD MULTIPLE CHANCES TO COME CLEAN TO JOEU AND OTHERS THAT DIRECTLY ASKED YOU ABOUT 22Q DAYS AGO. YOU DENIED IT. MULTIPLE TIMES.

WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAD NO IDEA WE WOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE IT. NO IDEA WE WOULD BE ABLE TO AUDIT THE POKER ROOM. ANY ONLY AFTER YOUR PROBATION OFFICER IS REVEALED DO YOU REALIZE YOUR ONLY OUT IS TO COME ON HERE AND CLAIM ADDICTION, ETC ETC

YOU STOLE FROM A CHILDRENS CHARITY. IM SORRY WHETHER ITS CRIMINAL OR CIVIL I AM NOT LETTING THIS GO BECAUSE YOU MAKE SOME IM SORRY IM AN ADDICT I AM GETTING TREATMENT I WILL PAY EVERYONE BACK. PLEASE DONT LET MY BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER OR PROBATION OFFICER KNOW THOUGH.

YOU ARE INSINCERE AND AFTER WASTING MY TIME FOR 8 MONTHS, STEALING FROM A CHARITY I PROMOTED AND BRAGGED ABOUT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AS ONE OF THE PROUDEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE AND STEALING FROM THE COMMUNITY, YOUR ABOVE BULLSHIT POST MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS ME

I HOPE OTHERS FEEL THE SAME WAY. THIS IS HIS ONLY OUT. HE ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE THE WALLS WERE CLOSING AROUND HIM. IF 22Q DIDN'T COME OUT, HE WOULD BE OFF THE RADAR OR AT THE BEST TRYING TO CON 5K+ TO PAY EVERYONE THERE BAP BY THE 6TH.

IT WAS THE 22Q AND IMPENDING ONSLAUGHT OF PHONE CALL TO HIS PROBATION OFFICER THAT FORCED HIS HAND INTO MAKING THAT BULLSHIT POST.
    I could not agree more with every word of this
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I have not read anything in this thread. Everyone wants to know about 22Q I guess. I did not roll them. What I did do was allow someone else to make a donation to receive the tax benefits, however, I have tried and failed to acquire the proof so the 22Q debt is included in the money owed because I realize how me saying that points to me being guilty and I accept that people will assume that I did horrible things. I am not sure what else to say. I made mistakes, I want to fix them. I did not steal from a charity, but I cannot prove the money was donated with hard proof so I will make good on that as well.
    Why not name the person? They scammed you and you are just going to take the blame? If they really scammed a charity their name should be made public and authorities should be contacted.
    hmmmm let me spell his last name for you

B-O-R-G-A-T-A

Load Metric
    Johnny don't compound this anymore. I'm sure you do not want to self incriminate yourself but everyone deserved a breakdown of what you owe and to whom.
    Projekt Sep investors: $5200
    22Q: $2550
    Brandon: $900
    Mark: $550
    Pikachar: $3000 (not including projekt sep money)

I also owe small debts to Kevin and Tim that are not included in these numbers, they are collectively less than 500.

I am done here for now, my actions will be what makes the determination of how I am viewed.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Drex please let Victor and I know if we can help. It appears our donation may be the easiest to prove mis-appropiation.

SirBib

Load Metric

FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING THIEF. IF YOU WERE SINCERE ABOUT WHAT YOU POSTED YOU WOULD HAVE ADMITTED THIS AND BEEN A MAN AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

YOU THINK WE ARE FUCKING STUPID??? YOU TOLD MARK YOU WERE MEETING A GUY. YOU TOLD JOE THE OTHER DAY YOU SENT A CHECK. NOW THE STORY IS SOMEONE ELSE SENT IT.

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID TO THINK THAT ANSWER WILL SUFFICE? YOU WILL HAVE TO NAME THE PERSON WHO SENT IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THEY WILL HAVE TO SHOW PROOF.

HE IS TRYING TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL NOT HAVE ANY AFFECT OF HIS PROBATION.

THAT FACT HE IS STILL LYING FURTHERMORE SUPPORTS WHAT I SAID EARLIER.

IM CALLING JENIFER. I WILL FLY OUT TO RI AND TALK WITH HER DIRECTLY.

EVERYTHING YOU JUST POSTED IN YOUR LAST POST 1000000000000% DISCREDITS ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE FIRST.

Load Metric
    my actions will be what makes the determination of how I am viewed.
    Exactly. Your actions over the last year have determined how you will be viewed. I really hope Brandon follows through on his plan. I think he will.

Hey Johnny, watch out for your cornhole bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

i would this is a little drastic, dont you think?

how would he pay it pack if he is behind bars, and would he feel like paying it if he gets out,....dont thinks so

he has hit rock bottom, he has no money, no credit, he has a daughter...where is he going to go?

lets see how see how serious he is in attempting to pay back the money before speaking to his probation officer. I would definitely let his family know what little johhny has been up to though

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Johnny don't compound this anymore. I'm sure you do not want to self incriminate yourself but everyone deserved a breakdown of what you owe and to whom.

I also owe small debts to Kevin and Tim that are not included in these numbers, they are collectively less than 500.

I am done here for now, my actions will be what makes the determination of how I am viewed.
    22q received 2021 through the site link

that leaves 4500 unaccounted for

U said on air you raised 6600

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

how would he pay it pack if he is behind bars, and would he feel like paying it if he gets out,....dont thinks so
    Actions have consequences.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Drexel I hope you read my next post bc I don't believe this clears him of any wrong doing. I just have to have a little faith in people making things right. I along with you have bragged to anyone I know about the iron man and what I thought we did for 22Q. So this still sickens me and makes my stomach hurt everytime I think about 22Q not getting what we worked are asses off to raise. Please Johnny just no more lies, no matter what. JoeU has had the charity go over every donation since the iron man and there has never been a donation of any size close to what we raised and you were suppose to send. I'm still going to wish you gl bc no matter what happens to you I hope you make this right.

Load Metric

Druff can probably verify that I have not viewed this site or thread in a days. I was unaware of my probation officers information being posted. What would you like me to say Brandon? I have told the absolute truth here. There isn't much more I can do or say. Everything I have said is the gods honest truth. I want to make things right.

Load Metric

Pika I thought you paid 6000?
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING THIEF. IF YOU WERE SINCERE ABOUT WHAT YOU POSTED YOU WOULD HAVE ADMITTED THIS AND BEEN A MAN AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

YOU THINK WE ARE FUCKING STUPID??? YOU TOLD MARK YOU WERE MEETING A GUY. YOU TOLD JOE THE OTHER DAY YOU SENT A CHECK. NOW THE STORY IS SOMEONE ELSE SENT IT.

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID TO THINK THAT ANSWER WILL SUFFICE? YOU WILL HAVE TO NAME THE PERSON WHO SENT IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THEY WILL HAVE TO SHOW PROOF.

HE IS TRYING TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL NOT HAVE ANY AFFECT OF HIS PROBATION.

THAT FACT HE IS STILL LYING FURTHERMORE SUPPORTS WHAT I SAID EARLIER.

IM CALLING JENIFER. I WILL FLY OUT TO RI AND TALK WITH HER DIRECTLY.

EVERYTHING YOU JUST POSTED IN YOUR LAST POST 1000000000000% DISCREDITS ANYTHING WRITTEN IN THE FIRST.
    BRANDON IS UPSET ITT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

i would this is a little drastic, dont you think?

he has hit rock bottom, he has no money, no credit, he has a daughter...where is he going to go?

lets see how see how serious he is in attempting to pay back the money before speaking to his probation officer. I would definitely let his family know what little johhny has been up to though
    Not drastic if you think the guy is insincere and has no chance to pay it back so the proper punishment would be to go to jail.

Thread Information