Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Listen to music with DirtyB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I've never understood why Nirvans is held in such high regard. Has a suicide ever done more for a legacy?

Nevermindwas a good album. Bleach sucks and In Utero is terrible. I've never understood the fascination with Nirvana.
    It's because you are a musical idiot.

If this doesn't bring you out of your seat then your dead

there you go moron.......say what you will
    Last edited by limitles; 12-03-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    SixToedPete, you are trolling this thread without good reason.

Please do not interfere with "content" threads like this, even if you don't like the poster.

"Content" threads are what I define as ones about poker, news, sports, music, entertainment, etc, where people are just trying to have a discussion or share things.

Anyone continuing to troll threads like this will get a nap.
    Thank you and welcome back.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Nicely done. I am impressed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Having a kid is weird. My wife didn't used to go to sleep at 8:30pm on Friday nights. We used to go out and get rowdy until 2am. This kid is fucking cute (Pic), but she sure is a pain in the ass.
    raising a kid is exhausting ....its real job making sure your kid is okay

from age 0 to 12 you will worry constantly about someone/something harming them....then from 13 to 20 you will pray for strength enough not to kill them yourself

"the best part about kids is making them" -- Rodney Dangerfield

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    SixToedPete, you are trolling this thread without good reason.

Please do not interfere with "content" threads like this, even if you don't like the poster.

"Content" threads are what I define as ones about poker, news, sports, music, entertainment, etc, where people are just trying to have a discussion or share things.

Anyone continuing to troll threads like this will get a nap.
    Thank you and welcome back.
    I am not agreeing with Six Toed engaging Dirty B in this thread. Dirty B was obviously making a sensitive thread, although I found it a little odd he referred to his new born daughter as a "pain in the ass". You might expect that from a Mom going through Post Partum, but ok.

What I find funny is Dirty B lashing out at other members for trolling, after he has trolled me for years, even in this forum most recently. Here is Dirty B that went out of his way to create a "Super High Intellect" forum called Donkdown. His goal was to chase away members. He accomplished it.

Now he can exchange stories with Micon exclusively on DD, and yet he is over here spewing how he wants to chase posters off yet AGAIN. Think about it, he wanted an exclusive forum, and now he is over here wanting the same. I am almost thinking he might be on the DD payroll? Notice how he was suggesting Druff does not care about the forum anymore? That was his sneaky way to edging into being a Mod again and creating pockets of sub-forums.

If Dirty B was so confident in his business model and popularity, he'd open up his own forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I've never understood why Nirvans is held in such high regard. Has a suicide ever done more for a legacy?

Nevermindwas a good album. Bleach sucks and In Utero is terrible. I've never understood the fascination with Nirvana.
    Nirvana was huge even before suicide. Pretty much would put them at same level as Queen, u2, or guns n roses. They were especially huge because they represented a generation. Nirvana was about more more than the music, anyone who was a teen during that time will tell you the same. Nirvana, radio head (old one), soundgarden, alice in chains, and smahing pumpkins were pretty must the last wave before music changed drastically into the overproduced mess it is today. I still beleive rap/hiphop/r&b killed whatever art was left in music. Maybe I'm just an old cynical man though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Two completely accurate and read worth posts in a row. Bottomset and Betcheckbet.

Barry is such a two faced puss. Really sickening

Thread Information