Also an Instagram god...

Name:  559181ec350e11e3a3d522000a9f13e2_8.jpg
Views: 44010
Size:  141.9 KB
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2013/10...an-bilzierian/

A venture capitalist by trade, Dan Bilzerian (a.k.a. “Blitz”) has made a name for himself as a high-stakes poker player, thrill seeker and, more recently, Hollywood actor. His lavish lifestyle, penchant for danger and carefree attitude has gotten him attention around the world as an international playboy.

Bilzerian, 32, is a regular on the high-stakes poker scene, playing in private games with the rich and famous where every hand is more than most people’s yearly salary. He has played in games where the minimum buy-in was millions of dollars.

Bilzerian is a relentless gambler who makes some of the most outrageous bets that are regularly the talk of the gambling world. From swimming across an alligator infested lake or jumping off a 90-foot cliff to simply betting on the flip of a coin, Bilzerian will take almost any wager. He made headlines when he competed in what has to have been the highest-stakes drag race in history, winning $385,000 at the Las Vegas Speedway. Bilzerian was driving a 1965 A/C Cobra and beat a 2011 Ferrari 458, which was considered at the time to be one of the fastest cars in the world.

As an actor and stuntman, Bilzerian’s credits include “Olympus Has Fallen,” starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman, as well as three films to be released in 2014: “Lone Survivor,” starring Mark Wahlberg; “The Equalizer,” starring Denzel Washington; and “The Other Woman,” starring Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton.

True to his nature, Bilzerian spends his free time doing extreme sports around the world as well as training MMA, scuba diving, mountain biking, snowmobiling and racing cars.

Bilzerian was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. Along with his brother Adam, Bilzerian invests in and manages business interests across a wide array of industries, including real estate, oil and entertainment. He enlisted in the Navy for four years and went directly into SEAL training. After completing 2 hell-weeks and 500 days of training, Bilzerian was dropped from the program for a safety violation two days before graduation. He received an honorable discharge and spent the following four years at the University of Florida majoring in business and criminology. Bilzerian left college after achieving significant financial success and focused his time on funding start up companies. Bilzerian divides his time between homes in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Diego.
    Dan Bilzerian—also known as “Blitz” or “Goat”—is an actor, astronaut, high stakes poker player and sometimes just an a$$hole. He is a legend not many people know about yet would kill to have his life. Anyone that says money can’t buy happiness hasn’t met Dan Bilzerian.

HOF, even if only 50% is true.

Load Metric
    I saw on his FB or Twitter recently that he has nothing 2 do with the website and someone made it as a joke.

Hes living the life it seems.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    When you're a pimp you need 4 cell phones assuming he took the pic with a cell too.

snap edit Dan just said on twitter that he does have 4 iphones. Ben Lamb asked 12 mins ago. So :moonlanding 12 mins ago for me

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oh forgot about this too....

Dan Bilzerian ‏@DanBilzerian 23h
    I'm giving away 100k by Christmas to family's or people in need. If you or someone you know needs help, retweet and.. pic.twitter.com/GL5KeL7qFo

Dan Bilzerian ‏@DanBilzerian 22h
    Follow @thegame #therobinhoodproject and tell me your story below my Instagram pic

Dan Bilzerian ‏@DanBilzerian 22h
    Plz no business ideas, only people who really need money, don't waste my fucking time

Tone-Lōc ‏@AirGarofola19 9h
    @DanBilzerian @thegame need dough so I can get a hooker & mule kick her. forreal doe, just out here tryna get by #robinhoodproject
    Retweeted by Dan Bilzerian

Load Metric
    http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/commen...und_getting_a/

looks like he was getting a nice, somewhat creepy, beard rub during the final table play.

Load Metric
    how tall is Dan, he looks around 5'8-5'9" from the pics

Comments

simpdog: your life isn't 1/100000000th as good as Dan's
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Just heard about a new Mark Wahlberg flick, the lone survivor., was looking on IMDB
    He must have some lines this time, same people as battleship, & he is the 9th person names in the cast, too high to only be an extra.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091191/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_7

Name:  blizt movie.JPG
Views: 8252
Size:  62.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Just heard about a new Mark Wahlberg flick, the lone survivor., was looking on IMDB
    He must have some lines this time, same people as battleship, & he is the 9th person names in the cast, too high to only be an extra.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091191/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_7

Name:  blizt movie.JPG
Views: 8252
Size:  62.2 KB
    Google "Bilzerian, Peter Berg" and read about how Dans lines were cut from the final copy, and he's suing. Interesting read.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I don't know if it's still the case, but not too long ago IMDB listed actors based on how popular their actor pages is. There was an incident on Reddit where a user mentioned that he was an extra in a Tom Cruise movie, and he kept rising on the cast list as a result of all the page views. When that was noticed, they actively tried to manipulate this and get him listed first, but ultimately managed to get him just below Cruise.

Anyway, Blitz may be listed 9th simply because of all the mainstream attention he's been getting lately.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We talked about him and Battleship in this thread, on page 2:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post189936

He's 100% right in his lawsuit, by the way.

He invested money based upon very clear and well-understood conditions, and the producers violated those conditions.

Therefore, he is entitled to the remuneration specified in the contract.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson View Post
    His website just went live and it seems like his ego is the bigger than his bankroll!

http://dan-bilzerian.com/

If it's your first time checking the site, wait until it loads. Lots of crazy pictures. smh!

30 seconds of my life ill never get back thanks so much for posting

Apparently he revamped his website, much faster load time. Maybe you get some of your time back now haha.

Load Metric
    any guesses who he was playing?

Name:  Twitter.png
Views: 5153
Size:  14.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    any guesses who he was playing?

Name:  Twitter.png
Views: 5153
Size:  14.9 KB

Pretty sick, he won 10.8 M according to his instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/hWx-mXoDpj/#
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    way back in early days of online poker - ~2005, used to play him headsup on bodog 5-10NL, 10-20NL a good amount. He was quite the aggro player, was fun

Back when poker was more fun...
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    way back in early days of online poker - ~2005, used to play him headsup on bodog 5-10NL, 10-20NL a good amount. He was quite the aggro player, was fun

Back when poker was more fun...
    I've mentioned this before. In early 2007, I was at Harvey's Lake Tahoe, and was playing the 5-10 NL there. Was a very nitty game and not at all good.

People talked about a "suitcase guy" who had played the night before. They said he had 100k in a suitcase, and played very wild. Finally he showed up. I tried to ask if he wanted to go play 100-200 limit with me, and he declined. Instead, he played 5-10 with us. He bitched about the nittiness of the game, then played nitty himself for awhile, and then left.

At the time he was not very well known yet.

Comments

DRK Star: ....and, who was suitcase guy?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Since I can't see any instagram pics I don't know, but if there isn't a pic of the 13 milly I'm not buying it.

There would have DEF been a pic, he tweets them out all the time when he is rolling deep like that.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    yeah ur right he has lie to feed his ego.. and make us all entertained. lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Since I can't see any instagram pics I don't know, but if there isn't a pic of the 13 milly I'm not buying it.

There would have DEF been a pic, he tweets them out all the time when he is rolling deep like that.
    That is what i thought. Even if it was just 100k chips there would be a pic with proof they were his. I mean he has posted a pic of 8 mil in chips before that were not his.

For all the fun the guy is having, he seems to have a piece of shit heart with 3 heart attacks already. Wouldnt trade places with him for 50 mil with a heart like that.

Comments

DRK Star: he's heading to Mexico to buy a heart
    :freelewfather

Thread Information