Size:  382.0 KB

Load Metric
    Dan Bilzerian ‏@DanBilzerian 9h

I lost 3.1 million tonight shooting dice and playing poker, kinda bummed
    Sick!
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One of the clown writers over at G911 wrote an article up on him regarding this and then quoted TheDirty.com that gossips about Dan all the time basically saying how Dan is a trust fund baby and has no value of money.

http://gambling911.com/poker/dan-bil...er-071413.html

Load Metric
    I thought this guy had 2 heart attacks? He liked my Joy Miller Joke though!! He was on DD radio b4 correct?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    I thought this guy had 2 heart attacks? He liked my Joy Miller Joke though!! He was on DD radio b4 correct?
    Yeah, he was on DD radio in the past about the whole Joy Miller shit. He did have a few heart attacks if I'm not mistaken.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    One of the clown writers over at G911 wrote an article up on him regarding this and then quoted TheDirty.com that gossips about Dan all the time basically saying how Dan is a trust fund baby and has no value of money.

Not to be an ass but I thought that was the general consensus. Not even sure Dan would argue with that analysis.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Not to be an ass but I thought that was the general consensus. Not even sure Dan would argue with that analysis.
    Not trying to say it isn't just they go off on him for it though it's true. Dan has clearly had the breaks in life to have the money he has along with the lifestyle you can achieve from that.

With that said Dan isn't completely lazy otherwise he wouldn't be as in shape as he is.

http://instagram.com/p/bhjtb_IDs4/#

Load Metric
    Didn't he kick some hooker's head off in Amsterdam? Guy's pretty big for having heart attacks and doesn't seem to be slowing down!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    not many guys would have the balls to tweet some shit like this

Name:  Dan Bilzerian (DanBilzerian) on Twitter.png
Views: 87830
    You would think that with all that money, he would take some English lessons.

Could have not could of.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    not many guys would have the balls to tweet some shit like this

Name:  Dan Bilzerian (DanBilzerian) on Twitter.png
Views: 87830
    You would think that with all that money, he would take some English lessons.

Could have not could of.
    DRK cmon if u had all that ass in front of you and were smoking the best weed money could buy correct english is the last thing on your mind!! Y do u think my english is so fucked up LOL!!

Comments

DRK Star: fuck....cant dispute that.

Load Metric
    Steroids will kill you as fast as crack.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Why are all the wrestlers dead but not Bonds, Mcballsack and Sosa?? muscle bound retards cant hit a fast ball off a golf tee or throw harder then 60 at an amusement park!! Keep thinking steroids make u better!! When Barry from pfa/dd can take a steroid and do anything athletic then ill believe steriod's help ppl hit home runs. Wii and shaving your nose hair don't count u fcking Jew!!

Comments

ftpjesus: Its not just the roids Badguy the wrestlers are all fucked up on pain meds too.. Bad combination Roiding to try and heal up and pain meds to kill the pain. Fucks up the Cardiovascular system majorly.

Serial Fail: LOLS @ thinking PEDs do nothing but make you bigger.
    Last edited by badguy23; 07-14-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Load Metric
    BADGUY IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Why are all the wrestlers dead but not Bonds, Mcballsack and Sosa?? muscle bound retards cant hit a fast ball off a golf tee or throw harder then 60 at an amusement park!! Keep thinking steroids make u better!! When Barry from pfa/dd can take a steroid and do anything athletic then ill believe steriod's help ppl hit home runs. Wii and shaving your nose hair don't count u fcking Jew!!

steroids per se wont kill you, especially if taken in moderation and under doctors supervision. But i know i know guys in their 40s who have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and other health problems. Its the combination of recreational drugs, diuretics (helps flush water out to create ripped look) and the common sense to give the body a break that cause major health problems and even death

these guys know they need to stop, or at least take a break, but their self image/body image which is skewed by body dismorphia wont allow it

one thing for sure is that these guys will be on hrt for the rest of their lives as their body has stop producing testosterone (jose conseco)

for the record, i know numerous men and women, successful ones who are spending a fortune at anti ageing clinics. Most if not all of them are at least taking hgh and testosterone

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Considering his dads history of declaring bankruptcy, and being investigated by the government for hiding money, he would probably be well advised to stfu about how much money he shoots off.

I always found gambling losses are somewhat a good gauge as to how much money someone has. This is because of the human brains need to risk a certain amount to feel the high. You see it in Mayweather all the time with his 500k-2 mil bets. It appears that the key to Dan's long term spending spree will be if his dad can continue to make a shitload of money .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Considering his dads history of declaring bankruptcy, and being investigated by the government for hiding money, he would probably be well advised to stfu about how much money he shoots off.

I always found gambling losses are somewhat a good gauge as to how much money someone has. This is because of the human brains need to risk a certain amount to feel the high. You see it in Mayweather all the time with his 500k-2 mil bets. It appears that the key to Dan's long term spending spree will be if his dad can continue to make a shitload of money .
    With Dan's coke/alcohol abuse and history of heart attacks I highly doubt he is in this world long enough to worry about long term goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

With Dan's coke/alcohol abuse and history of heart attacks I highly doubt he is in this world long enough to worry about long term goals.
    i think I remember him saying he doesn't do much drinking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

i think I remember him saying he doesn't do much drinking
    was he drunk at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    I forgot about this one. I wonder if the frivolous lawsuit has been filed yet.

Name:  Photo by danbilzerian.png
Views: 7680
Size:  715.9 KB

Thread Information