Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dan Bilzerian is a Twitter God

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Im hoping she starts a trend, and all of his hoes start walking
    A trend in what? Whores not wanting money anymore?

Load Metric
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

Comments

ToasterOven: of course. the guy is a moron magnet

Load Metric
    Bilzerian in the upcoming Bruce Willis movie Extraction...

Card Player Article...

Infamous high-stakes poker player Dan Bilzerian is in a new movie with Bruce Willis. The film, called Extraction, is a shoot-em-up style movie about an effort to save a CIA operative.

In addition to Willis, Gina Carano, Kellan Lutz and D.B. Sweeney also star in the movie, which hit theaters nationwide on Dec. 18. Reviews of the film have been lackluster.

The movie is Bilzerian’s first film appearance since 2014’s The Equalizer. The Instagram star has appeared in five movies now as an actor, according to IMBD.

Extraction currently has a 4/10 rating on the site and a stunning 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The R-rated thriller is just one hour and 23 minutes long.

One review on Rotten Tomatoes said: “Extraction is an exhaustively paint-by-numbers affair, and nobody is more bored with it than Willis.” Another review, from Liz Braun of the Toronto Sun said: “It’s a rare movie that can’t be saved by Bruce Willis single-handedly killing all the bad guys. And yet, here it is: Extraction.”

A critic from The Globe and Mail remarked: “Extraction? I’d rather have my teeth pulled by diseased, evil monkeys.”

LOL @ the reviews...
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    http://www.earnthenecklace.com/10-ce...mes-president/
    Is Hillary Clinton Renting Dan Bilzerian’s Party Plane?

A plane rented by the press corps to follow Hillary Clinton across the U.S. could possibly be one that was the site of massive parties and wild sex. Multiple sources are reporting that the place hired to follow the Democratic presidential candidate around is registered to Goat Airways, an airline owned by mega-rich bro, Dan Bilzerian.

According to TMZ, the evidence that the plane leased is Dan Bilzerian’s plane is because of the tail number of the plane. It’s the same as a Goat Airways plane, and it’s unclear whether Clinton knows of the plane’s sordid past.

Another claim is that the plane has made many appearances on Dan Bilzerian’s Instagram, on which the businessman and avid gun-lover shares photos of his wild parties; these parties often feature scantily clad women, gambling, and the suggestion of sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll. Bilzerian even captions these photos with the gory details of his multiple enrollments into the famed “Mile-High Club.”

While better known for his wild lifestyle as documented on Instagram, it is Dan Bilzerian’s poker winnings that he credits for his fortune.

As the jokes about the sordid history of Clinton’s press corps’ travel vehicle will continue to arise, it should be noted that Clinton herself will likely never step foot in the plane. On an episode of the Showtime series The Circus, Mark McKinnon, a political strategist, is heard complaining that Clinton not only travels in a different plane than her press, but that Clinton’s plane is also much nicer.

We wonder if any of them know what unspeakable acts have occurred on the very seats they’ll be sitting on!

We need to hook up Bill Clinton with Dan Bilzerian.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

A plane rented by the press corps to follow Hillary Clinton across the U.S. could possibly be one that was the site of massive parties and wild sex. Multiple sources are reporting that the place hired to follow the Democratic presidential candidate around is registered to Goat Airways, an airline owned by mega-rich bro, Dan Bilzerian.

According to TMZ, the evidence that the plane leased is Dan Bilzerian’s plane is because of the tail number of the plane. It’s the same as a Goat Airways plane, and it’s unclear whether Clinton knows of the plane’s sordid past.

Another claim is that the plane has made many appearances on Dan Bilzerian’s Instagram, on which the businessman and avid gun-lover shares photos of his wild parties; these parties often feature scantily clad women, gambling, and the suggestion of sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll. Bilzerian even captions these photos with the gory details of his multiple enrollments into the famed “Mile-High Club.”

While better known for his wild lifestyle as documented on Instagram, it is Dan Bilzerian’s poker winnings that he credits for his fortune.

As the jokes about the sordid history of Clinton’s press corps’ travel vehicle will continue to arise, it should be noted that Clinton herself will likely never step foot in the plane. On an episode of the Showtime series The Circus, Mark McKinnon, a political strategist, is heard complaining that Clinton not only travels in a different plane than her press, but that Clinton’s plane is also much nicer.

We wonder if any of them know what unspeakable acts have occurred on the very seats they’ll be sitting on!

Im sure bill could teach him how its done.

1 in the pink and 2 in the stink

Load Metric
    @ DanBilzerian - This game isn't for everyone

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1206
Size:  274.2 KB

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: Just licked my monitor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

And that would be 12 year old pink and 14 year old stink..

Load Metric
    I cant remember if I posted about that assclown in the upper left photo of that video, here, but my friend used to fly to Epsteins Island and do work for him. The guy fucked my buddy over hard and cost him his business.

there were nude russian girls parading around the island all the time. Dude apparently liked them young. He did time for being a pedo. His group of attorneys makes OJ's lawyers look silly.

the guy used to invest money for people, but you had to give him 1 billion to invest. People offered to give him 750 Mil, and he told them to fuck off. His fee was .5%.

.5% of 1 billion isnt too shabby though. guy had the largest private residence in several states (NY, FL, NM were three of them).

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Donald is also friends with Epstein.

"Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.” In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”

And it looks like donald knew what was going on but Trump kept hanging out with him and getting rides on Epstein's AerOPlane.

"In 2002, before those allegations surfaced, Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who he had known for 15 years. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbel...lok#.jyOLPGD86

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Donald is also friends with Epstein.

"Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.” In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”

And it looks like donald knew what was going on but Trump kept hanging out with him and getting rides on Epstein's AerOPlane.

"In 2002, before those allegations surfaced, Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who he had known for 15 years. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbel...lok#.jyOLPGD86
    So you're saying a guy who buys a beauty pagent and bangs eastern block women has a tendency to round down when seeking companionship? HCY? lol.

Load Metric
    I think Epstein used to fly Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and a few other famous folks, out to his island

https://www.google.com/search?q=jeff..._AUICCgD&dpr=1

little st james island. He owns the entire island

Load Metric
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...y-9954397.html

last Epstein post. I hate that fucker for what he did to my friend. Fucked him over hard. Cost him 100K and his business.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Comedian Kevin Hart "so f***ing" bad at poker" Says Dan Bilzerian
    Written by Pete - Yesterday 3:41 PM

According to Instagram's favourite playboy, prop-bettor and high stakes poker player Dan Bilzerian, diminuitive world beating comic Kevin Hart is certainly no world beater when it comes to poker prowess.

Posting on his heavily followed Instagram account, Bilzerian uploaded a picture of a "home game" which included Hart, as well as high stakes cash game regular John-Robert Bellande.

Apparently, Hart, holding quads, simply called his opponent's bet on the river, after apparently thinking there was another card to be dealt. Bilzerian posted, "This @kevinhard4real is so f***ing bad at poker, a guy bets into him on the river, Kevin has quads and he doesn't raise the guy. He forgot there was only 5 cards" followed by the hashtag #toorichtoocare

With an estimated net worth in excess of $60m and with earnings of $28.5m in 2015 alone, we're inclined to agree with Bilzerian's hashtag. In fact, after failing to raise with quads on the river, we're inclined to agree with Bilzerian's other less tasteful opinion also!

https://www.highstakesdb.com/6948-co...bilzerian.aspx

Banned
    Load Metric
    Just noticed that Dan Bilzerian was on JRE recently (Oct. 12th)

Comments

BeerAndPoker:

Load Metric
    I'm not sure I believe his story about winning $54M at poker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Cliffs on Bilzarian's poker "winnings":

Last edited by Shizzmoney; 10-18-2016 at 02:51 PM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Just noticed that Dan Bilzerian was on JRE recently (Oct. 12th)

This was really enjoyable and informative. Dan comes across well here. Thanks for sharing.

Load Metric
    As is usual I watch Chicago Fire and lately they've added this new side character that I can help but think this guy is based on Bilzarian.. First off the characters name is Travis Brenner. This guy flies all over the world has 1M+ Instagram followers and is known as a party animal.. Then you see what the character looks like I'm like. Hey this guy is a TV character version of Dan Bilzarian.

Pic isn't the best trying to find something better but hes the guy on the left in this picture in the red shirt..

Name:  07_NUP_175177_0250.jpeg
Views: 556
Size:  113.8 KB

Comments

Corrigan: who gives a fuck

Ryback_feed_me_more: Counter Rep just because Corrigan appeared simply to Neg. Besides kinda surprised Dick Wolf even knows who Bilzarian is

Thread Information