Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Fricke on radio next week...

Load Metric

Get his mom instead.

Load Metric
    there is an entire generation of people growing up thinking that people give a shit what they tweet about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fuck the bracelet what the hell happened to the dog?

Gobbomom:
    yeah, whatever. I'm not the first, or last mom to ever embarrass their kid. Besides that, the f'er stole his bracelet and hurt his dog. Shame on me for being upset about it.

Can't now I guess. Jimmy's pissed. So was I last night.
    If Adam Junglen weighs in, so will I.

I am not the one who stole his bracelet and hurt his dog. I would put him in jail if I could. There's a potential outcome I'd be satisfied with.
    Junglen...

I DIDNT STEAL ANYTHING, STOP ASSUMING ****

(wrote article on his drug addiction, Nov 4, deleted it)I deleted it for other reasons, will blog about drug addiction in the next blog, including reasons for multiple relapses. Awesome thread, NOT.

I honestly never touched the bracelet, and Katie Stone was there when I "played rough" and she said it wasnt even that bad.

I'm done talking about it.

(Why do you think gobbomom is even saying you stole it if you never did?)

Because I visited gobbo while going to my doctors a couple of times and his bracelet apparenlty went missing during that time.
    Gobboboy....

You know what, **** it. I'm gonna lay out all the info I have because WHY THE **** NOT at this point. It seems like I'm not going to get flayed alive for existing like my usual NVG threads go.

Ordered chronologically:

Sometime before the WSOP, Adam stays at my place for a few days while he's in town. While playing with Oscar, Oscar starts to walk away from Adam to go to me and Adam decides he wants to play with him still. Adam yanks on Oscar's hind leg to pull him back to him. (Oscar is a 12 lb dachshund) Oscar yelps very loudly and runs to me with his tail between his legs. For the rest of that trip, Oscar avoids Adam and growls once or twice at him. Adam doesn't seem to recognize that Oscar hates him now.

This summer I show someone the bracelet I won in pretty much my only good sized tournament victory. It's made of gold, worth about 4k in raw materials apparently.

Sometime after July, Adam comes to Vegas and stays at my place. I am apprehensive because I know Oscar doesn't like him and he kind of invited himself over. Whatever, it's just for a weekend. Uneventful.

1.5 weeks ago, I discovered the bracelet missing. I haven't seen it since I showed it to someone this summer. Adam's the only guest I've had at my place since summer who was here while I wasn't here. The only other option is someone at Panorama who has access to the spare keys in the security office. It's possible, but I wanted to talk to Adam.

A mistaken tweet is sent out that was meant as a DM. My mom questions me about it, I mention something about Adam. Tweet was deleted.

Last night, I ask on twitter what should be done about an able bodied, no tag guy parking in a handicapped spot. Adam responds "accuse him of stealing." and I respond back "lol." My mom puts two and two together (JUST LIKE THE WEBSITE OMG) and I tell her what I was thinking after making her promise not to tell anyone.

(7:11:47 PM) gobbo: seriously dont say anything
    (7:13:09 PM) Mom: but yet, I figured it out, because he's such a complete 100% ass. I won't say anything I promise

Not long after she goes on the twitter rampage. Blowing this up in public is stupid. I never wanted it to go this far. But if she has no problem with it, **** it.

Sorry to Adam for making our private dealings public. It wasn't my intent. Sorry if this warps peoples' perception of you but I wanted to get everything out so a billion rumors didn't start flying.
    Junglen...

When was I at your place when you weren't there? I was there in late August, before heading to Vancouver.
    Oh, and you all will be happy to know that "Gobbo's dog" posted in the thread and he is fine apparently. Barking like nothing ever happened.
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 11-29-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Fuck the bracelet what the hell happened to the dog?
    I asked that on 2+2 and got banned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    there is an entire generation of people growing up thinking that people give a shit what they tweet about.

Load Metric
    Gobboboy is going to need some extensive therapy at some point. I used to make my mom drop me off a block from school when I was 12. I'm a middle-aged man and I'm mortified for this kid.

His mom probably would do radio, but I wouldn't do it to him.

Load Metric
    Sent: Sat 11/3/2007 7:21 PM
    To: Robert H. Wolf; Ray Bitar
    Cc: Jason Newitt
    Subject: RE: Aussie Millions. (KMM4237266I19928L0KM)

The guy’s a freak and a very weird dude. He is also quite young. I think we should stay away.

Howard

My new email address is XXXX@XXXX.com. My “tiltware.com” address will not work soon. Please update my contact info accordingly. Thanks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Get his mom instead.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    jimmy fricke is seriously setting off my gaydar

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Might be possible to get him.

We played at the WSOP this year at the same table. We talked for awhile, and got along very well. I can't say we're friends, but seems like Jimmy likes me enough to be willing to appear on the show.

I'll get in touch with him.

Gobbomom, incidentally, used to follow me on Twitter, but unfollowed me for being a Republican.

Not joking.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Might be possible to get him.

We played at the WSOP this year at the same table. We talked for awhile, and got along very well. I can't say we're friends, but seems like Jimmy likes me enough to be willing to appear on the show.

I'll get in touch with him.

Gobbomom, incidentally, used to follow me on Twitter, but unfollowed me for being a Republican.

Not joking.

Gold
    Load Metric
    my mind went from not giving a fuck to what a faggot gobbo is pretty quickly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    I wonder if Jimmy knows that he's gay.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If he had real friends one would think that they would help get the kid laid at least.

And the fact that it really is his mother on 4 is pretty fucking gay.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    in a forum w/ 408 and les, this is welcomed bs.

what was the intent of pulling the dogs leg?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    is this the fat ass?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    I got a cousin whos too fucking stupid to realize he is.. Was with one chick for 10 yrs never got married now with new chick (Hes 37). whole family convinced she's a beard of sorts but then again she sets off the bi/lesbo alarm so maybe they are gonna become full swappers across the board shrug.. His sister swears he was sucking dick when he was younger, his parents wrote it off to 'experimenting'. Dude when your sucking dick and your old enough to have pubes your not experimenting at that point..

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

I got a cousin whos too fucking stupid to realize he is.. Was with one chick for 10 yrs never got married now with new chick (Hes 37). whole family convinced she's a beard of sorts but then again she sets off the bi/lesbo alarm so maybe they are gonna become full swappers across the board shrug.. His sister swears he was sucking dick when he was younger, his parents wrote it off to 'experimenting'. Dude when your sucking dick and your old enough to have pubes your not experimenting at that point..
    maybe he is compartmentalizing it, maybe he is confused, maybe he is gay, its not that black and white

Thread Information