Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt Marafiati has officially challenged SrslySirius to a rap battle

Load Metric
    I wouldnt even engage him.

I would probably just tweet back at him about rap battles, and make sure that this thread is SEO'd so people can continue to laugh at this guy.

Matthew "Doug E Fresh" Marafiotti

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    He is loaded but he isn't giving up 20k.

He might be dumb enough to do like 10k, but 20 aint happening IMO.
    Pfft, I thought he scooped up Astons like its nothing. I saw him do it in a movie once. The most ballinest of all time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Well if anyone knows how to reach Matt, feel free to pass along the counteroffer.
    I have a better idea. Accept his offer of first class flight and 5 star hotel, try to get a nice suite. Get that shit booked in your name and paid for. Come out to Vegas, enjoy the nice hotel, play some cards, and dinner and drinks are on me one night.

When you get to the "rap battle", make him go first. His shit will be 100% prepared, but he'll still probably embarrass himself. When it's your turn, bop your head to the music and go "yo...yo..yo..thanks for the free trip, sucka" drop the mic, and walk out the door.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL which one of you did this?

Pauly S. ‏@thenflanalyst
    @Adzizzy @SrslySirius says he will battle you if u throw 20k on top of the trip. Said could be worst decision u ever made, he will destroy u

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Well if anyone knows how to reach Matt, feel free to pass along the counteroffer.
    I have a better idea. Accept his offer of first class flight and 5 star hotel, try to get a nice suite. Get that shit booked in your name and paid for. Come out to Vegas, enjoy the nice hotel, play some cards, and dinner and drinks are on me one night.

When you get to the "rap battle", make him go first. His shit will be 100% prepared, but he'll still probably embarrass himself. When it's your turn, bop your head to the music and go "yo...yo..yo..thanks for the free trip, sucka" drop the mic, and walk out the door.

so completely THIS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Yup. Here's the card to play.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If you badass G's really wan't to determine who wears the crown then this battle should be contested over three disciplines imo, Rap, Pot-limit Badugi and Krumping.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I appreciate the dinner offer, Barry. It's really not in my nature to just roll a guy like that, as funny as that would be.

Maybe I'm weird, but the free trip isn't all that appealing to me. I've spent a lot of time in LV. I've never flown first class or stayed in a five-star hotel, but I doubt the experience is worth humiliating myself for. I could use some money though.

If 20k is too much, maybe I accept a little less. Maybe I sweeten the deal by offering to take the video down if he wins. Or allow the event to be filmed. Or I just laugh the whole thing off, as he'll probably forget about this the next day like he did last time.

Load Metric
    I tweeted at him bro.

Load Metric
    I appreciate the dinner offer, Barry. It's really not in my nature to just roll a guy like that, as funny as that would be.

Maybe I'm weird, but the free trip isn't all that appealing to me. I've spent a lot of time in LV. I've never flown first class or stayed in a five-star hotel, but I doubt the experience is worth humiliating myself for. I could use some money though.

If 20k is too much, maybe I accept a little less. Maybe I sweeten the deal by offering to take the video down if he wins. Or allow the event to be filmed. Or I just laugh the whole thing off, as he'll probably forget about this the next day like he did last time.
    You were Micon's "Chief Lolz Officer", and appeared in a video promoting "The Final Table Experience". It's obvious you don't mind being humiliated.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Strange cross between Rainman+007, Moving like Jagger, Swagging like Soulja Boy, Poker Phenom, Homeowner, Foodie, Production Investor, Guitarist, Art Collector

Im just curious as to the "street cred" he is trying to build by acting all ghetto and badass, as a short Caucasian

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    You were Micon's "Chief Lolz Officer", and appeared in a video promoting "The Final Table Experience". It's obvious you don't mind being humiliated.
    Those things are far less humiliating than this would be.

Load Metric
    6,296 TWEETS
    112 FOLLOWING
    19,883 FOLLOWERS

Does he realize that people follow him because he is a whack job that tilts easily and people want to see him implode, or does he think people really care what he has to say?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    6,296 TWEETS
    112 FOLLOWING
    19,883 FOLLOWERS

Does he realize that people follow him because he is a whack job that tilts easily and people want to see him implode, or does he think people really care what he has to say?
    Most of those followers are bought and paid for fakes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    6,296 TWEETS
    112 FOLLOWING
    19,883 FOLLOWERS

Most of those followers are bought and paid for fakes.
    But he locked up the tweets? What a shame, followers ain't cheap.

Load Metric
    Srsly, please own this fucking guy.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SpewArtist View Post
    Srsly, please own this fucking guy.
    I'm still blocked on Twitter and haven't heard anything more. He was probably just tilt tweeting and has cooled off now. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Load Metric
    SRSLY SODAPOP is ready to rumble

Fuckin best movie ever.

SS if you need some help I'll get my cousin to help you out. The greatest unsigned rapper ever. Ill Nemesis

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In case anyone's wondering, he's super butthurt about this video.

nice use of the kids in the hall pic when talking about toronto.

@ lol @ this marifiotti guy. from everything i've read and heard. if this guy didn't have any coin, he would have little going for him.

Load Metric
    Shit just got real!

Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

So... Someone get this pussy @SrslySrs to freestyle me? I already agreed to pay for a first class flight, and put him up at a 5 star hotel!

3h Marc-Andre Ladouceur Marc-Andre Ladouceur ‏@MarcAndre_FDawg

@Adzizzy @SrslySirius Fly him in to Paradise Island and get him a room at the Cove instead. Beat Battle at #PCA2013? #Weneedit
    Retweeted by Matthew Marafioti
    Chalie Hook Matthew Marafioti

5:16 PM - 29 Nov 12 · Details
    3h Matthew Marafioti Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

@MarcAndre_FDawg Yes! Done!!! Perfect idea. No one will end up in jail either. #SOLD #BOOKIT #WENEEDIT

@MarcAndre_FDawg We both know he is writing all his lyrics on the plane with all the info he has on me, but I don't give a fuck!!! #BRINGIT!

@MarcAndre_FDawg And by the plane... I mean way before Christmas! #FuckinLoser Hahaha.
    He just called you out bro. Your move.
    Marfioti continues to suck the douchenozzle. Marfioti doesnt even have the musical talent of Prahlad, whos pretty hideous himself, his ego continues to write checks his ass cant cash. If I was SS Id accept and go down the Carribean and enjoy the sun sand and women and then put that asshat in his place. If this does fly we need video for Youtube to show the whole world Marfioti's meltdown that would occur subsequently

Thread Information