Thread: Matt Marafiati has officially challenged SrslySirius to a rap battle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

Matt Marafiati has officially challenged SrslySirius to a rap battle

Shit just got real!

Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

So... Someone get this pussy @SrslySrs to freestyle me? I already agreed to pay for a first class flight, and put him up at a 5 star hotel!

3h Marc-Andre Ladouceur Marc-Andre Ladouceur ‏@MarcAndre_FDawg

@Adzizzy @SrslySirius Fly him in to Paradise Island and get him a room at the Cove instead. Beat Battle at #PCA2013? #Weneedit
    Retweeted by Matthew Marafioti
    Chalie Hook Matthew Marafioti

5:16 PM - 29 Nov 12 · Details
    3h Matthew Marafioti Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

@MarcAndre_FDawg Yes! Done!!! Perfect idea. No one will end up in jail either. #SOLD #BOOKIT #WENEEDIT

@MarcAndre_FDawg We both know he is writing all his lyrics on the plane with all the info he has on me, but I don't give a fuck!!! #BRINGIT!

@MarcAndre_FDawg And by the plane... I mean way before Christmas! #FuckinLoser Hahaha.
    He just called you out bro. Your move.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I heard something about this, but couldn't read any of it since he blocked me on Twitter.

Banned
    Load Metric
    In case anyone's wondering, he's super butthurt about this video.

lol @ rap battle. Marafiati is such a fucking gimp.

Banned
    Load Metric
    He made this same challenge several months ago. I wasn't interested at all, but I said "Sure. Pay my flight and hotel". I was expecting him to say no and shut up about the whole thing. He snap accepted, though, so I just told him I wasn't interested. He kept calling me a pussy and eventually it blew over. I guess he's got the itch again.

Anyway, I have no means of contacting this guy, but I'll state my thoughts on the matter here.

1. I'm not a rapper. Freestyling and battling is not something I do. I'm a white kid that makes videos now and then. Some of these contain what you might call rap, but that doesn't make me B-Rabbit.

2. Matt may think he has something to gain from this (restoring his hurt pride), but I don't. Even with flight and hotel paid for, it's a negative freeroll and takes up my time. I don't need to put him in his place. I've already done that.

3. Even if I agreed to do it, and I "win", I still lose. Just participating in a public "rap battle" would be embarrassing. I am willing to embarrass myself (to an extent) for a price, but it would take more than a flight and nice hotel. I'd probably be willing to do it for some cash on top.

4. LOL at rap battles, getting butthurt over a song, and issuing challenges to people you've blocked.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    He made this same challenge several months ago. I wasn't interested at all, but I said "Sure. Pay my flight and hotel". I was expecting him to say no and shut up about the whole thing. He snap accepted, though, so I just told him I wasn't interested. He kept calling me a pussy and eventually it blew over. I guess he's got the itch again.

Anyway, I have no means of contacting this guy, but I'll state my thoughts on the matter here.

1. I'm not a rapper. Freestyling and battling is not something I do. I'm a white kid that makes videos now and then. Some of these contain what you might call rap, but that doesn't make me B-Rabbit.

2. Matt may think he has something to gain from this (restoring his hurt pride), but I don't. Even with flight and hotel paid for, it's a negative freeroll and takes up my time. I don't need to put him in his place. I've already done that.

3. Even if I agreed to do it, and I "win", I still lose. Just participating in a public "rap battle" would be embarrassing. I am willing to embarrass myself (to an extent) for a price, but it would take more than a flight and nice hotel. I'd probably be willing to do it for some cash on top.

4. LOL at rap battles, getting butthurt over a song, and issuing challenges to people you've blocked.
    How much cash would it take? 5k? 10k? 500?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Just want to say again that this video is

... and right on the money, too.

Load Metric
    lol, guy is softer than baby dick.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    lol, guy is softer than baby dick.
    Puppy shit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

nice use of the kids in the hall pic when talking about toronto.

@ lol @ this marifiotti guy. from everything i've read and heard. if this guy didn't have any coin, he would have little going for him.

Load Metric

please repost this video. it was catchy as fuck. trailed closely by ridin furries

Load Metric
    Next up, Les challenges you to a drinking competition.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Shit just got real!

Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

So... Someone get this pussy @SrslySrs to freestyle me? I already agreed to pay for a first class flight, and put him up at a 5 star hotel!

3h Marc-Andre Ladouceur Marc-Andre Ladouceur ‏@MarcAndre_FDawg

@Adzizzy @SrslySirius Fly him in to Paradise Island and get him a room at the Cove instead. Beat Battle at #PCA2013? #Weneedit
    Retweeted by Matthew Marafioti
    Chalie Hook Matthew Marafioti

5:16 PM - 29 Nov 12 · Details

@MarcAndre_FDawg Yes! Done!!! Perfect idea. No one will end up in jail either. #SOLD #BOOKIT #WENEEDIT

@MarcAndre_FDawg We both know he is writing all his lyrics on the plane with all the info he has on me, but I don't give a fuck!!! #BRINGIT!

@MarcAndre_FDawg And by the plane... I mean way before Christmas! #FuckinLoser Hahaha.
    He just called you out bro. Your move.
    Marfioti continues to suck the douchenozzle. Marfioti doesnt even have the musical talent of Prahlad, whos pretty hideous himself, his ego continues to write checks his ass cant cash. If I was SS Id accept and go down the Carribean and enjoy the sun sand and women and then put that asshat in his place. If this does fly we need video for Youtube to show the whole world Marfioti's meltdown that would occur subsequently

Banned
    Load Metric
    Marafioti has unblocked me on Twitter, and apparently doesn't want this bad enough to drop 20k.

@thenflanalyst There is no way. [in response to the 20k] He has all this information on me, knows what I look like, + act like. Its an unfair advantage! DUH. #Moron

@bigoldtittays I am already agreeing to the freestyle and paying for his flight, and hotel. Of course he has to add 20k on top... #Unfair!

@bigoldtittays Get that ugly fuck to do it because he has some heart and pride in what he does! Song enthusiast my ass!
    I'm considering 3 options:

1. Goad him with another video, see if he changes his mind.

2. Offer a wager, then sell all action at high markup.

3. Forget the whole thing, lol at his insecurity.

As cool as it might be to go to the Bahamas, I'm in no position to be taking expensive unpaid vacations. Financial incentive is needed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Marafioti has unblocked me on Twitter, and apparently doesn't want this bad enough to drop 20k.

@thenflanalyst There is no way. [in response to the 20k] He has all this information on me, knows what I look like, + act like. Its an unfair advantage! DUH. #Moron

@bigoldtittays I am already agreeing to the freestyle and paying for his flight, and hotel. Of course he has to add 20k on top... #Unfair!

@bigoldtittays Get that ugly fuck to do it because he has some heart and pride in what he does! Song enthusiast my ass!
    I'm considering 3 options:

1. Goad him with another video, see if he changes his mind.

2. Offer a wager, then sell all action at high markup.

3. Forget the whole thing, lol at his insecurity.

As cool as it might be to go to the Bahamas, I'm in no position to be taking expensive unpaid vacations. Financial incentive is needed.
    Lower your demands then, and I bet he will do it.

Shit even if he gave you a couple grand it would be worth it.

Outside of that I like option number 1, he is very easily tilted so that would be hilarious to watch if an internet phenomenon like yourself continued to make him look like a fool repeatedly.

Thread Information