Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Matt Marafiati has officially challenged SrslySirius to a rap battle

  1. #1

    Matt Marafiati has officially challenged SrslySirius to a rap battle

    Shit just got real!

    Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

    So... Someone get this pussy @SrslySrs to freestyle me? I already agreed to pay for a first class flight, and put him up at a 5 star hotel!

    3h Marc-Andre Ladouceur Marc-Andre Ladouceur ‏@MarcAndre_FDawg

    @Adzizzy @SrslySirius Fly him in to Paradise Island and get him a room at the Cove instead. Beat Battle at #PCA2013? #Weneedit
    Retweeted by Matthew Marafioti
    Chalie Hook Matthew Marafioti

    5:16 PM - 29 Nov 12 Details
    3h Matthew Marafioti Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

    @MarcAndre_FDawg Yes! Done!!! Perfect idea. No one will end up in jail either. #SOLD #BOOKIT #WENEEDIT
    3h Matthew Marafioti Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

    @MarcAndre_FDawg We both know he is writing all his lyrics on the plane with all the info he has on me, but I don't give a fuck!!! #BRINGIT!
    3h Matthew Marafioti Matthew Marafioti ‏@Adzizzy

    @MarcAndre_FDawg And by the plane... I mean way before Christmas! #FuckinLoser Hahaha.
    He just called you out bro. Your move.

  2. #2
    I heard something about this, but couldn't read any of it since he blocked me on Twitter.


  3. #3
    In case anyone's wondering, he's super butthurt about this video.


  4. #4
    lol @ rap battle. Marafiati is such a fucking gimp.

  5. #5
    He made this same challenge several months ago. I wasn't interested at all, but I said "Sure. Pay my flight and hotel". I was expecting him to say no and shut up about the whole thing. He snap accepted, though, so I just told him I wasn't interested. He kept calling me a pussy and eventually it blew over. I guess he's got the itch again.

    Anyway, I have no means of contacting this guy, but I'll state my thoughts on the matter here.

    1. I'm not a rapper. Freestyling and battling is not something I do. I'm a white kid that makes videos now and then. Some of these contain what you might call rap, but that doesn't make me B-Rabbit.

    2. Matt may think he has something to gain from this (restoring his hurt pride), but I don't. Even with flight and hotel paid for, it's a negative freeroll and takes up my time. I don't need to put him in his place. I've already done that.

    3. Even if I agreed to do it, and I "win", I still lose. Just participating in a public "rap battle" would be embarrassing. I am willing to embarrass myself (to an extent) for a price, but it would take more than a flight and nice hotel. I'd probably be willing to do it for some cash on top.

    4. LOL at rap battles, getting butthurt over a song, and issuing challenges to people you've blocked.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    He made this same challenge several months ago. I wasn't interested at all, but I said "Sure. Pay my flight and hotel". I was expecting him to say no and shut up about the whole thing. He snap accepted, though, so I just told him I wasn't interested. He kept calling me a pussy and eventually it blew over. I guess he's got the itch again.

    Anyway, I have no means of contacting this guy, but I'll state my thoughts on the matter here.

    1. I'm not a rapper. Freestyling and battling is not something I do. I'm a white kid that makes videos now and then. Some of these contain what you might call rap, but that doesn't make me B-Rabbit.

    2. Matt may think he has something to gain from this (restoring his hurt pride), but I don't. Even with flight and hotel paid for, it's a negative freeroll and takes up my time. I don't need to put him in his place. I've already done that.

    3. Even if I agreed to do it, and I "win", I still lose. Just participating in a public "rap battle" would be embarrassing. I am willing to embarrass myself (to an extent) for a price, but it would take more than a flight and nice hotel. I'd probably be willing to do it for some cash on top.

    4. LOL at rap battles, getting butthurt over a song, and issuing challenges to people you've blocked.
    How much cash would it take? 5k? 10k? 500?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    How much cash would it take? 5k? 10k? 500?
    I dunno. Let's say 20k.

  8. #8
    Srsly with the smart outlook.

    There's no winning against a megalomaniacal cunt.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    How much cash would it take? 5k? 10k? 500?
    I dunno. Let's say 20k.
    Aguiar might stake you

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Aguiar might stake you
    I wouldn't agree to gamble on it. Payment up front ooobbbbv.

  11. #11
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5598
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,790
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    In case anyone's wondering, he's super butthurt about this video.

    Just want to say again that this video is



    ... and right on the money, too.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316
    Next up, Les challenges you to a drinking competition.

  13. #13
    lol, guy is softer than baby dick.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    lol, guy is softer than baby dick.
    Puppy shit

  15. #15
    What kind of fucking goober challenges someone in today's day and age to a "Rap Battle"?


    How old is this ADZYZZ'y guy?





    Note: Everyone knows you have a "Dance Off"

  16. #16
    SRSLY SODAPOP is ready to rumble



  17. #17
    Depends, does he know what you look like.

    If not, send 408Mike instead, win win.

    O and make sure "rap battle" means "rap battle" and not "midget wrestling" or "circle jerk" cos I suspect the last 2 are more likely to happen.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19

  18. #18
    Funny story my buddy told me about him. My buddy was playing a $50-$100 game with him at the world series. Matt is blasting that "sexy and i know it" song on his ipod. Matt gets involved in a pot with some old guy. on the turn they have about 28k effective. the board is something like JT95ish. Something that makes kq the nuts. Matt makes a bet. He sees the old guy reaching for chips. He says "don't raise me old man. you and I both know you have nothing. If you're going to raise, at least go all in. If you go all in, maybe I can't call." So old guy thinks for a bit and raises to $4000. Matt snap shoves. Old guy folds, and matt show's 22. Old man looked like he was going to cry.

    That being said, he sure is a strange lil fellow.

  19. #19
    Well if anyone knows how to reach Matt, feel free to pass along the counteroffer.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Well if anyone knows how to reach Matt, feel free to pass along the counteroffer.
    He is loaded but he isn't giving up 20k.

    He might be dumb enough to do like 10k, but 20 aint happening IMO.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-26-2020, 06:02 PM
  2. DD seemes to be officially DD
    By Hugh Chardon in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:07 PM
  3. IP officially DD
    By Daredevil in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 04:24 PM
  4. I officially hate Dana White now
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:57 PM
  5. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:37 PM