Thread: GET YOUR MONEY OF RPM

Bronze
    Load Metric

GET YOUR MONEY OF RPM

I would strongly suggest anybody with money on RPM to get it off now.

I posted this on 2+2

So RPM decided to cancel PM3 1 day before it starts with no giving no reason. I have been trying to satty into events and now this. With customer service like this I suggest everybody who plays on there cashes out quickly before they turn into BCP (where u cant even cash out at)At least BCP was respectful enough had the to tell there customers a few days before it started while RPM knew this was coming but decided to try to get as many ppl to deposit before they broke the news.
    I would post this on the RPM thread but RPMJon would snap delete this and ask me if there is anything else he could help me with..... Yes there is why did u cancel it 1 day before when u knew it was gonna happen a while ago?

AND ABOUT 5 MINS LATER I GOT A POP UP SAYING RESTART MY CLIENT WHICH I DID THEN I FOUND OUT THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED MID SESSION

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I have been unbanned fwiw

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    I would strongly suggest anybody with money on RPM to get it off now.

I posted this on 2+2

So RPM decided to cancel PM3 1 day before it starts with no giving no reason. I have been trying to satty into events and now this. With customer service like this I suggest everybody who plays on there cashes out quickly before they turn into BCP (where u cant even cash out at)At least BCP was respectful enough had the to tell there customers a few days before it started while RPM knew this was coming but decided to try to get as many ppl to deposit before they broke the news.
    I would post this on the RPM thread but RPMJon would snap delete this and ask me if there is anything else he could help me with..... Yes there is why did u cancel it 1 day before when u knew it was gonna happen a while ago?

AND ABOUT 5 MINS LATER I GOT A POP UP SAYING RESTART MY CLIENT WHICH I DID THEN I FOUND OUT THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED MID SESSION
    http://www.4flush.com/online-poker-n...t-minute/10919

But if you did satty in, at least u would have been credited back a buyin so it isn't like they stole from you or anything. But it does look like if you play on any of the smaller skins a move to carbon/pdc or aced is probably the way to go.

As far as RPM and Hero go I have no idea what their plans are. But it seems from speculation that BCP may be moving to Winning Poker Network and cashouts there are quick.

Load Metric
    If you have money on any Merge skin i would suggest cashing out.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    [/QUOTE]
    But if you did satty in, at least u would have been credited back a buyin so it isn't like they stole from you or anything. But it does look like if you play on any of the smaller skins a move to carbon/pdc or aced is probably the way to go.

As far as RPM and Hero go I have no idea what their plans are. But it seems from speculation that BCP may be moving to Winning Poker Network and cashouts there are quick.[/QUOTE]

i still have the satty tickets but now all the tournaments gtds are 1/3 of what they used to be when I won the tickets...... Im not saying merge stole anything from me

Thread Information