Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant get myself to complaing about stuff like this

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

I cant get myself to complaing about stuff like this

If I go to McDonalds I always order coke with no ice, about a third of the time they get it wrong, I never say shit.
    Ordered a triple Whopper with triple cheese ofcourse there were no extra cheese on it, I didnt say shit.

Am I the only one that lets the small tings slide?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    If I go to McDonalds I always order coke with no ice, about a third of the time they get it wrong, I never say shit.
    Ordered a triple Whopper with triple cheese ofcourse there were no extra cheese on it, I didnt say shit.

if i got a whopper from mcdonalds i'd be pissed too

Load Metric

You don't have self-serve soda machine at McDonald's where you are or is this a drive through scenario. Maybe it is the Jew in me but if I pay for something (like extra cheese) I never let it slide.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Silver
    Load Metric

Some SuperFail just happened here.

Load Metric

A triple whopper? Holy crap that's a lot of whopper.

I'm a fan of the old saying "pick your battles". Lots of little shit isn't even worth the effort. On the rare occasion that I do complain about stuff, I always try to be polite about it. That usually gets much better results.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

See how there's a little dot at the end of the first line? That's called a period. It divides two separate thoughts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

You don't have self-serve soda machine at McDonald's where you are or is this a drive through scenario. Maybe it is the Jew in me but if I pay for something (like extra cheese) I never let it slide.
    Nope , no self serve and there is no such thing as free refills in this country, a lare coke at McDonalds is about 3 bucks here, thats why I dont get ice because they fucking fill the whole fucking thing with it to make more money

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

See how there's a little dot at the end of the first line? That's called a period. It divides two separate thoughts.
    Mr. $64,000 (which is pretty sad). Do not lecture me on grammar. I went to a school you admire and beat off to. It's one of those Northeastern colleges your heros attended, the schools that you yank your chain off to and the people pat you on the head and laugh at you behind your back. Yeah, that league.

Go back to installing slot machines or whatever you people do in Las Vegas, other than trade bit coins.

LOL@ Dirty B. He admires the people that would pat him on the head like a little dog.

Load Metric

Nope , no self serve and there is no such thing as free refills in this country, a lare coke at McDonalds is about 3 bucks here, thats why I dont get ice because they fucking fill the whole fucking thing with it to make more money
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

Mr. $64,000 (which is pretty sad). Do not lecture me on grammar. I went to a school you admire and beat off to. It's one of those Northeastern colleges your heros attended, the schools that you yank your chain off to and the people pat you on the head and laugh at you behind your back. Yeah, that league.

Go back to installing slot machines or whatever you people do in Las Vegas, other than trade bit coins.

LOL@ Dirty B. He admires the people that would pat him on the head like a little dog.

I love how you continue to pretend like you have this awesome baller life, despite every single person here being aware of the fact that it's a train wreck.

Silver
    Load Metric

I love how you continue to pretend like you have this awesome baller life, despite every single person here being aware of the fact that it's a train wreck.
    Funny how you always seek out MY posts. I realize you went to some shitty State college and all. How about this, since I never seek out YOUR posts, how about you quit obsessing about me? Deal? I think this is a pretty fair offer.

1) You quit obsessing about me and following me around like a lost dog

2) I will continue not paying attention to your sloppy face

DEAL?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    How are the Cayman Islands?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    How are the Cayman Islands?
    Seriously dude, you still cornholing transsexuals? What the fuck is the matter with you? You seem like a reasonable guy, and you scope out transgendered people in Newark?

You are an encounter away from getting a case of eternal butt flu.

You really ought to be waling around with latex gloves.

Jesus, you need about a month of Joel Osteen or Creflo Dollar, to get your head right.

Load Metric

To be fair I think DirtyBs response to this was 100% spot on

Load Metric
    Seriously dude, you still cornholing transsexuals? What the fuck is the matter with you? You seem like a reasonable guy, and you scope out transgendered people in Newark?

Jesus, you need about a month of Joel Osteen or Creflo Dollar, to get your head right.
    what was your name on boris?

Load Metric

I have been with one TS exclusively (barring one safe encounter last year) since 2009. Can you even comprehend being in a relationship with someone for that long? Of course you can't because you're such a disaster that no one would possibly put up with you for even a fraction of that amount of time.

Nice Marty style ducking of the question though. Ducked it in the original thread and ducked it here.

You're a total joke.

Silver
    Load Metric

I have been with one TS exclusively (barring one safe encounter last year) since 2009. Can you even comprehend being in a relationship with someone for that long? Of course you can't because you're such a disaster that no one would possibly put up with you for even a fraction of that amount of time.

Nice Marty style ducking of the question though. Ducked it in the original thread and ducked it here.

You're a total joke.
    Here again, just like Dirty B, you seek ME out. You went out of YOUR way to attack me. All I did was make a light hearted comment about Whoppers in this thread.

But I have to ask, you seem real proud of the fact you were in an exclusive relationship with a transgendered object. What the fuck? I'd make a rude sexual comment, but even the act of typing it is repulsive. How and the fuck could anyone be aroused with a set of nice tits with a 8 inch COCK right below?

WTF?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    64k huh? I'll bet the old lady eats half that every year.

TS x 2 yrs huh?

Name:  Winkler.gif
Views: 367
Size:  36.2 KB
    Last edited by limitles; 11-27-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Load Metric
    It's less seeking you out and more finding an easy opportunity to make you spin.

I'm done with you now though.

Promise, unless you engage me first I won't bother with you.

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's less seeking you out and more finding an easy opportunity to make you spin.

I'm done with you now though.

Promise, unless you engage me first I won't bother with you.
    Sounds like we have a deal. The funny thing is, after I gave a lot of life saving advice in Hurricane Sandy thread, I would have thought a commemorative thread from your region. Anyway, does not matter.

Thread Information