Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Sweet.

49-19

Like taking candy from a New York baby.

Load Metric
    This version is longer.

You get to see Sanchez drop his head to the turf in defeat.

On Sportscenter they said that Tebow can't even throw the ball due to a rib injury.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have seen the longer version, but it doesn't go with the music quite as well.

Load Metric
    35 points in just over 2 mins.. #TOTALFOOTBALLFAILURE

You know its going to be a long day when ya pick off the ball only to fumble it back into the hands of the offensive player and they score..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    This version is longer.

You get to see Sanchez drop his head to the turf in defeat.

On Sportscenter they said that Tebow can't even throw the ball due to a rib injury.
    Time to summon the ginger that played at Bama. All he does is win. He will be the greatest NFL underdog qb ever.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The New York writers really are the best, here is a Post columnist just shredding Ryan and Co.

Ryan-Tannenbaum Jets just pitiful
    pretenders

By STEVE SERBY

There were turkeys all across America objecting to being compared with the New
    York Football Jets on the sorry, shameful, disgraceful, humiliating night Bill
    Belichick and Tom Brady beat the stuffing out of Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez and
    exposed their 4-7 rivals as laughingstock pretenders.

TE-BOW chants and boobirds and a morgue of a place you could call MetDeath
    Stadium.

Happy Tanksgiving, from your New York Football Jets.

Turkey Time last night.

Alas, no Tebow Time against Arizona.

Why not?

Tebow, suited up last night for some reason but never used, has two fractured ribs,
    for starters.

Ryan actually cited Sanchez’s 94 quarterback rating and said: “I thought Mark
    threw the ball well.”

And: “I think Mark does give us the best chance to win right now.

Against whom?

Patriots 49, Jets 19 was a resounding reminder that the gap between Brady and
    Sanchez has widened to such unimaginable proportions that it is hard to imagine
    owner Woody Johnson not pushing the panic button that reads TEBOW. AT ANY
    POSITION.

The Grand Canyonesque gap between Belichick and Ryan is something the
    disenchanted owner might be inclined to research as well. But the buck for this
    shoddy operation stops at general manager Mike Tannenbaum, who now will be
    known as embattled GM Mike Tannenbaum.

Ryan was asked if he expects to be back next season.

“I do,” he said. “And I think our team [will] play a heckuva lot better, and I don’t
    believe anybody will ask that question by the time the year’s over.”

The lowlight among a veritable feast of lowlights for these 4-7 Jets came early, one
    of those Ripley Believe It Or Not moments out of their sordid past, or a Kotite
    Believe It Or Not moment from yesteryear.

Sanchez, already down 14-0 and unleashing a popgun offense that couldn’t scare
    the Little Sisters of the Poor, began the Jets’ latest blooper highlight reel that will be
    tormenting their long-suffering fans for too long.

Sanchez, from his 31, turned to hand the ball off — to no one — as Shonn Greene
    ran left and fullback Lex Hilliard stormed into the line to block somebody, anybody.
    Cue the Three Stooges music: woo woo woo woo woo.

Sanchez rushed up the middle in a panic, and crashed face-first into the immovable
    rear end of Brandon Moore, who was blocking Vince Wilfork. There went Sanchez,
    as if he had slipped on a banana peel, his very own “Down Goes Frazier” moment.
    Splat on his back, and there went the ball, and there, you cannot help but believe,
    went the season. It was 21-0 after Steve Gregory ‘s 32-yard fumble return.

“I was thinking a different play in my head,” Sanchez said. “Just a mental error
    there. ... I slid right into Brandon Moore. I’m not a big believer in luck, but that was
    pretty unlucky.”

Amateur hour continued when Devin McCourty met kickoff returner Joe McKnight
    with such bad intentions that the ball popped into the air and into the waiting arms
    of Julian Edelman, whose 22-yard touchdown return made it Patriots 28, Jets 0.

Pass the gravy.

The Tebow chants began with 5:50 remaining in the second quarter and erupted
    again with 10:34 left in the third quarter.

Pass the sweet potato pie.

Brady’s 56-yard touchdown bomb to Edelman against LaRon Landry made it
    Patriots 35, Jets 0, and you wouldn’t have blamed the owner if he headed down
    into the stands to sell hot dogs.

Brady (three touchdowns passing, one rushing) completed eight passes in that first
    half, and three of them went for touchdowns.

Pass the cranberry sauce.

Sanchez drove his Jets inexorably down the field for a 32-yard Nick Folk field goal
    that cut the deficit to 35-3 with two seconds left before intermission.
    At least Ryan refrained from shouting any obscenities at any fan as he trudged off
    to the halftime locker room.

“I know our fans deserve a heckuva lot better than this,” Ryan said.

Pass Mrs. Ryan’s green bean casserole.

It was 0-0 when Sanchez, second-and-6 at the New England 23, made a fatal
    mistake. He looked over the middle for Jeremy Kerley, and found Gregory instead.
    “I was thinking one thing, they played another ... and Gregory got me,” Sanchez
    said.

Then Brady and Belichick got them.

Fourth-and-1 at the New England 31, and Ryan, trailing 7-0, was going for it. Good
    strategy. Bad play. Bad result. Greene plunged up the middle and Brandon Spikes
    forced the fumble that Gregory recovered at the 17.

Brady found Shane Vereen with an 83-yard touchdown catch-and-sprint and Bart
    Scott, picked by Wes Welker, appeared to be staging a boycott covering running
    backs as he chased futilely down the left sidelines.

Imagine if Rob Gronkowski played. Pass the season.

Load Metric
    I'm thoroughly enjoying the level of dysfunction the Jets are displaying this season.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Interesting

Load Metric
    Name:  megyn-price-feet.jpg
Views: 36271
Size:  343.3 KB

Rex has his mind on something else

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    The best part is the whole world knew that getting Tebow was going to be a nightmare, but the idiots inside the Jets brass thought they know everything. They were actually cocky about it like hes going to be the missing piece they needed.

Bad trades happen, but you cant trade a 3,5 for 6th and use him as a punt protector that alone should get you fired. At least give him the chance to fail. At this point its Rex's ego that the fans and media arent going to tell him when to play Tebow. What a fuckin moron that guy is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    This version is longer.

Sanchez, tell me how my ass tastes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tannebaum and Rex have run that team straight into the ground and they will be gone at the end of the year.

You don't win in the NFL by trading away draft picks left and right leaving yourself with little depth and options as the season wears on.

Probably going to take 2 years for the new regime to recover from the disaster of a roster these two morons have "built". By "built" I mean thrown together a bunch of names with little regard for the worst case scenario.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, especially if that basket is a 50/50 chance at QB at best in Sanchez.

They made the decision to try to "win now", instead of building a solid roster and I said the day they started this mess it would be a disaster. They clearly went with the all or nothing approach, not giving a damn if it blew up in their face because they knew if it did they would be gone anyway. Let the next guy clean up the mess.

Amazing that the owner didn't see what was happening, these two idiots mortgaging the future of his team for their personal glory in the here and now. He got caught up in the hype, but I bet now he realizes that hype won't win you shit in the NFL.

Patriots should be like -2000 to win that division for next few years. GG Jets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Tannebaum and Rex have run that team straight into the ground and they will be gone at the end of the year.

You don't win in the NFL by trading away draft picks left and right leaving yourself with little depth and options as the season wears on.

Probably going to take 2 years for the new regime to recover from the disaster of a roster these two morons have "built". By "built" I mean thrown together a bunch of names with little regard for the worst case scenario.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, especially if that basket is a 50/50 chance at QB at best in Sanchez.

They made the decision to try to "win now", instead of building a solid roster and I said the day they started this mess it would be a disaster. They clearly went with the all or nothing approach, not giving a damn if it blew up in their face because they knew if it did they would be gone anyway. Let the next guy clean up the mess.

Amazing that the owner didn't see what was happening, these two idiots mortgaging the future of his team for their personal glory in the here and now. He got caught up in the hype, but I bet now he realizes that hype won't win you shit in the NFL.

Let's see if I've got this straight, you make it to the AFC championship game 2 out of the last 3 years & you're a fucking moron. Also you find it amazing that the team owner wasn't able to see this coming despite only 2 appearances in the AFC championship game in the last 3 years.

You're right I don't know how the owner looked past their obvious idiocy & based their employment on these 2 feeble accomplishmnets. No other owner in any sport would ever fall for this shit.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Let's see if I've got this straight, you make it to the AFC championship game 2 out of the last 3 years & you're a fucking moron. Also you find it amazing that the team owner wasn't able to see this coming despite only 2 appearances in the AFC championship game in the last 3 years.

You're right I don't know how the owner looked past their obvious idiocy & based their employment on these 2 feeble accomplishmnets. No other owner in any sport would ever fall for this shit.
    It was a house of cards that was bound to come crashing down. It was a short term win now shoot our wad type approach that never works in the NFL over the LONG term. And look what has happened the last 2 years.

It came crashing down.

Do you see the Steelers operate this way? How about the Ravens? Patriots? Anyone with success year after year?

Of course not, these teams stockpile picks, stay put in their draft slot, and maneuver rather than trade them away, because that is what works in the NFL. You need a stable core of young cheap players that produce from the draft, so you have money to retain key stars at the top of your roster.

That is the way championship teams are built, you won't find one built the way the Jets attempted to.

And the owner should have known that from day fucking 1.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

It was a house of cards that was bound to come crashing down. It was a short term win now shoot our wad type approach that never works in the NFL over the LONG term. And look what has happened the last 2 years.

It came crashing down.

Do you see the Steelers operate this way? How about the Ravens? Patriots? Anyone with success year after year?

Of course not, these teams stockpile picks, stay put in their draft slot, and maneuver rather than trade them away, because that is what works in the NFL. You need a stable core of young cheap players that produce from the draft, so you have money to retain key stars at the top of your roster.

That is the way championship teams are built, you won't find one built the way the Jets attempted to.

And the owner should have known that from day fucking 1.
    No one does this better then Ted Thompson and the Packers. No one signs as many undrafted FA's as GB does. You would think after going 15-2 that no undrafted FA's would make the team but 5 made the team along with their top 6 draft picks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Time to summon the ginger that played at Bama. All he does is win. He will be the greatest NFL underdog qb ever.

Load Metric
    Is Sanchez done in NY after 3rd stringer McElroy beats the lowly Phoenix Cardinals this afternoon 7-6 as Sanchez continues to implode. Lets be honest folks even TEBOW wouldve been a better answer then Sanchez at this point. Jets claim Tebow isnt playing due to injury but hard to believe. Either way Sanchez likely is GONE after season due to his miserable play along with his dick sucking cheerleader coach Rex Ryan.

Thread Information