Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Silver
    Load Metric

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Got to head to the bro establishment tomorrow and act like I am interested for Thanksgiving. Actually I am looking forward to it. Sunday I head on a plane for a tropical decadence. I really have never understood why people go to Las Vegas to get their game on. This time next week I am on the Grand Caymans drinking screw drivers with Grey Goose and having Brits wait on me.

Be back second week in December. Don't forget about my FSU pick. Easy money and one day you too can take a tropical vacation to the Caymans and Caribbean and not be some broke fucker like 408Mike.

As a side note, I think Romney will win in 2016. He is going to make a Nixon/Reagan like comeback. I just watched Nixon movie and when unemployment touches 11% people will be like, yeah this dude was right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Got to head to the bro establishment tomorrow and act like I am interested for Thanksgiving. Actually I am looking forward to it. Sunday I head on a plane for a tropical decadence. I really have never understood why people go to Las Vegas to get their game on. This time next week I am on the Grand Caymans drinking screw drivers with Grey Goose and having Brits wait on me.

Be back second week in December. Don't forget about my FSU pick. Easy money and one day you too can take a tropical vacation to the Caymans and Caribbean and not be some broke fucker like 408Mike.

As a side note, I think Romney will win in 2016. He is going to make a Nixon/Reagan like comeback. I just watched Nixon movie and when unemployment touches 11% people will be like, yeah this dude was right.
    Do you mind if I check your IP and post what I find, while you are supposedly in the "Caymans"?

I won't if you don't give me permission.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Do you mind if I check your IP and post what I find, while you are supposedly in the "Caymans"?

A) As of tomorrow you will not see my IP until some time in December

B) This vacation is costing me less than $2,000 so it's not like I am balling out of control (even though technically I could)

C) You could easily embarrass me with advice I sought a few months ago, you have not. With that said, why would I make up a post after that fact about going to some strip of land?

You are a little small here Druff.

/End

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

B) This vacation is costing me less than $2,000 so it's not like I am balling out of control (even though technically I could)

C) You could easily embarrass me with advice I sought a few months ago, you have not. With that said, why would I make up a post after that fact about going to some strip of land?

/End
    LOL. Sweet dodge.

A night out at Denny's on Thursday followed by a vodka-soaked evening stuffing singles into the soiled thongs of washed up strippers sounds more like what you have in store.

These vacation delusions are truly LOL.

Enjoy the Black Friday sales

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

/End
    LOL. Sweet dodge.

A night out at Denny's on Thursday followed by a vodka-soaked evening stuffing singles into the soiled thongs of washed up strippers sounds more like what you have in store.

These vacation delusions are truly LOL.

Enjoy the Black Friday sales

Load Metric

"You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    No way bro. Marco Rubio might let Romney be his VP.

I'm bumping this thread in 2016.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

Rubio is already toast. He dodged a question about the age of the earth: http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...e?sc=17&f=1001.

He was trying to hedge his bets but in the Republican primaries candidates are required to affirm their unwavering belief in the absolute literal truth of the Bible. It took only one day for Jeb Bush Jr. to call him "pro-science" which is an insult in Republican circles: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/2...7-days-remark/

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

Rubio is already toast. He dodged a question about the age of the earth: http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...e?sc=17&f=1001.

He was trying to hedge his bets but in the Republican primaries candidates are required to affirm their unwavering belief in the absolute literal truth of the Bible. It took only one day for Jeb Bush Jr. to call him "pro-science" which is an insult in Republican circles: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/2...7-days-remark/
    Things will have to change by 2016. They can't cater to the fundies and expect intelligent moderates not to ignore, and they are going to get their fundie votes anyways.

Load Metric
    Name:  3rsibv.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  90.3 KB

Thread Information