Thread: Royce White

Load Metric

Royce White

Thoughts on this saga? Before the draft, when I learned about his story, I felt for the guy and was hoping for him to succeed. I deal with a relatively mild form of GAD (only have had, maybe, 4 panic attacks in my life), so I thought it was great he was being forthcoming about his issues.

But with his recent actions, I have completely changed course. I think the guy has his head firmly planted in his own ass. An example of the "entitlement generation", everything is me, me, me....and he is using his disorder as a crutch to get what he wants, as opposed to actually trying to get better. He might be just about the worst representative of people with anxiety disorders.

Zack Grienke needs to publicly pimpslap this guy.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Being from Houston, I haven't followed this situation as closely as most. But my thoughts are much the same as yours. I was pulling for the guy in the beginning, but now he's lost me. Every other organization would have cut this kid a long time ago. He was lucky to get drafted by a team as patient and accommodating as the Rockets, but it's not good enough for him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Thoughts on this saga? Before the draft, when I learned about his story, I felt for the guy and was hoping for him to succeed. I deal with a relatively mild form of GAD (only have had, maybe, 4 panic attacks in my life), so I thought it was great he was being forthcoming about his issues.

But with his recent actions, I have completely changed course. I think the guy has his head firmly planted in his own ass. An example of the "entitlement generation", everything is me, me, me....and he is using his disorder as a crutch to get what he wants, as opposed to actually trying to get better. He might be just about the worst representative of people with anxiety disorders.

Zack Grienke needs to publicly pimpslap this guy.
    All of the bolded.

This motherfucker cries more than a 2 year old FFS, and uses this "anxiety" as an excuse for everything under the fucking sun.

I can't practice. I can't fly. I need "support" from the team. Wash my clothes. Cook me food. On and on and on.

Grow the fuck up, you aren't so mentally incapacitated you can't care for yourself if you don't have 24 hour care.

This is the NBA not a fucking daycare center.

Oh, and great research into his past Rockets, and getting duped by a guy who just robbed you for $3.5 million.

Load Metric
    I still feel for the guy. On the one hand, his behavior comes off as self-absorbed and childish. On the other, the demands of being on an NBA team (suddenly much more in the spotlight following the Harden acquistion) and the subsequent fallout only serve to completely exacerbate his issues.

If I were the Rockets I would sit him down and set up some scenario where he plays in the D league this year while still keeping him involved with the NBA side of things. They gambled on him and should be willing to accommodate as much as possible; he has the potential to be really good and probably would have been a top-5 pick if not for the issues.

Banned
    Load Metric
    NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS FAGGOT AND EITHER SHOULD ANY OF YOU

WE NEED MORE THREADS ON THE STORMIN MORMON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LOL OKAY

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS FAGGOT AND EITHER SHOULD ANY OF YOU

WE NEED MORE THREADS ON THE STORMIN MORMON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LOL OKAY
    Here's a good clip of the Stormin' Mormon doing what he does best.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    If I were the Rockets I would sit him down and set up some scenario where he plays in the D league this year
    White has turned down NBA D-League assignments, missed practices and conditioning workouts and tried to convince Rockets officials that his anxiety order would be much, much better if they would simply play him in games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    SHAWN BRADLEY TAKING OVER THE THREAD, FUCK YOU ROYCE DA 5'9 Name:  royce.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  61.4 KB

OH AND U KNOW THOSE STICKERS ARE STILL ON THAT HAT

Load Metric
    more like Royce Da DNP-Inactive....amirite?!?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    more like Royce Da DNP-Inactive....amirite?!?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    White has turned down NBA D-League assignments, missed practices and conditioning workouts and tried to convince Rockets officials that his anxiety order would be much, much better if they would simply play him in games.

Oh. Missed this. I have considerably less empathy for him now.

The Rockets should try a bit more to appease him even though he's a histrionic d-bag, only way to get any value.

Put Xanax in this n-word's water, throw him in rigorous therapy etc. Or just cut him and end it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I empathized when I read about the guy and watched that youtube docu, but honestly I think his problems go beyond anxiety. I think he has some disorder that has him seek out attention. Honestly, I don't think most people with anxiety want a camera following them around. I think he is a drama queen which has made him even harder to deal with in addition to his anxiety.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    I empathized when I read about the guy and watched that youtube docu, but honestly I think his problems go beyond anxiety. I think he has some disorder that has him seek out attention. Honestly, I don't think most people with anxiety want a camera following them around. I think he is a drama queen which has made him even harder to deal with in addition to his anxiety.

I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALLUDING TO:

Name:  n-word_Innis_MSNBC.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  131.5 KB

Thread Information