Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went out with a 29 year old Virgin last night

Silver
    Load Metric

Went out with a 29 year old Virgin last night

It was the third date, she is a bit nerdy and shy but after a couple drinks she starts opening up.

So we are at a local establishment, and I am getting blitzed for the anticipation of the end of the 3rd date. I might not get laid, but I am thinking something north of a hand job.

So its like midnight, I pay my tab and naturally I have to leave my car and she has to drive because I am faced. So I sign my 35% tip and she drama bombs on me she has never slept with a guy. I can't remember how she articulated it, but I was like WTF? How can you be 29 and never been laid? She knew I was startled, and I was. I mean, if you are 29 in 2012 and have not been screwed, there has to be some deep psychological issues.

Right now I am thinking this chick is probably nuts, but I let her take me home and I am thinking I can maybe teach her some things. So we pull into my driveway and I put arm around her and kiss her on the cheek and ask her to come in for a glass of wine. She fucking says: "I am not sure I am ready yet".

LOL. See you later maid. She already called me this morning, she will not get a call back.

/end

Load Metric
    Perhaps she made it up as an out for the end of the evening upon realizing that you were a raging alcoholic getting shitfaced on a third date.

Too unlikely for there to be a 29 year old virgin in the white trash community.

Good story though

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Perhaps she made it up as an out for the end of the evening upon realizing that you were a raging alcoholic getting shitfaced on a third date.

Too unlikely for there to be a 29 year old virgin in the white trash community.

Good story though

Load Metric
    You get wasted on the third date and make her drive you back to her place? How romantic. Hopefully when you got back to her place you showed her some HOF Ric Flair videos. Every girls dream date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    She's just not that into you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    You get wasted on the third date and make her drive you back to her place? How romantic. Hopefully when you got back to her place you showed her some HOF Ric Flair videos. Every girls dream date.
    Maybe an offer to be one of his Barker's Beauties.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lol Mr Charming

Load Metric

this video makes the panties drop every time

you walk into a club like this and don't give her a choice, she is getting fucked

DON'T EVER DOUBT ME

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

this video makes the panties drop every time

you walk into a club like this and don't give her a choice, she is getting fucked

DON'T EVER DOUBT ME
    John Travolta was walking down the street, essentially ignoring every beautiful woman he was passing, but had to stop and turn around when a cute boy passed by.

Standard.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She sounds mental to me...

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would never bother with a 29-year-old virgin, though.

Pretty much 100% she won't be putting out for you until marriage.

If every other guy failed up until now, you won't be any different, no matter what you do.

Reminds me of my brief stint on JDate about 10 years ago.

I talked to a Jewess who seemed decent on the phone at first, but then I asked how many guys she had met from the site.

"I've met 14", she said.

"Wow," I replied, "And how many of them worked out, at least in the short term? How many second dates were there?"

"Zero. I just didn't feel a connection with any of them."

I told her that I didn't like that answer. "Not to put myself down," I said, "But if you met 14 different guys from this site and didn't like a single one of them, I'm pretty sure I'd be #15 if we met."

She then went on to lecture me how you can't just force yourself to feel something that isn't there, and I answered back that if she chose 14 different guys who looked decent from their profile and sounded good on the phone, and liked zero of them, obviously her standards are ridiculously high.

We argued for about 10 minutes, then I realized how ridiculous it was that I was arguing with a stranger on the phone, and I ended the call.

I closed my JDate account shortly after that.

Banned
    Load Metric
    In cases like this, saddlebacking is often on the table. I would explore that option.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

If every other guy failed up until now, you won't be any different, no matter what you do.

I talked to a Jewess who seemed decent on the phone at first, but then I asked how many guys she had met from the site.

"I've met 14", she said.

"Wow," I replied, "And how many of them worked out, at least in the short term? How many second dates were there?"

I told her that I didn't like that answer. "Not to put myself down," I said, "But if you met 14 different guys from this site and didn't like a single one of them, I'm pretty sure I'd be #15 if we met."

She then went on to lecture me how you can't just force yourself to feel something that isn't there, and I answered back that if she chose 14 different guys who looked decent from their profile and sounded good on the phone, and liked zero of them, obviously her standards are ridiculously high.

We argued for about 10 minutes, then I realized how ridiculous it was that I was arguing with a stranger on the phone, and I ended the call.

I always thought the opposite of this. Every time I see the christianmingle.com commercial, I imagine it to be a source of almost limitless trim.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Nothing was normal about this chick in retrospect. She was kind of a nerd, but she had a hot body. She was incredibly shy at first, but my intrinsic charm took over.

Last night was pretty surreal, sure I was drunk but I am a good natured drunk, even funny. But when we pulled in my driveway and asked her to my place, she was almost like terrified. This whole scene was totally foreign to her.

The whole scene was just so bizarre. Maybe she was assaulted way back when. I don't know, but a 29 year old virgin is not something I want to get mixed up in.

I will say this, chicks with tramp stamps are easier and a lot more fun.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    In cases like this, saddlebacking is often on the table. I would explore that option.

Name:  saddlebacking.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  1.8 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cla View Post

"I've met 14", she said.

I always thought the opposite of this. Every time I see the christianmingle.com commercial, I imagine it to be a source of almost limitless trim.
    I am sure you can find plenty of easy girls on JDate, but all of my experiences there were bad, and that was the final one.

I talked to like 8 girls on the phone and didn't like any of them. Didn't even get past the phone call phase in any of those cases, where basically I never called them back because none were even remotely interesting. I contrasted this with things like party lines, chat rooms, and tons of other shit in my life where once I got a girl on the phone, there was a high chance we'd click and would at least lead to a first date. These JDate girls were just awful. Most of them pretty much fit the same mold -- bitchy, early 30s, no luck with relationships, and living in a dream world where the perfect guy was going to find her on the site and marry her.

Again, this was like 10 years ago, maybe even more, so it's very possible things have changed since then.

As far as dating sites go, I have heard the okcupid is the best one, though I've never personally used it. In general, I don't like dating sites because they are too contrived and it's hard to get any idea about a person just from reading a profile. Most of my friends who have successfully used dating sites to get laid just copy-and-paste a form letter to hundreds of girls on the site, and then follow up with the most promising-looking ones.

Banned
    Load Metric
    These JDate girls were just awful. Most of them pretty much fit the same mold -- bitchy, early 30s, no luck with relationships, and living in a dream world where the perfect guy was going to find her on the site and marry her.
    Racist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    mistake ......hit it u fool

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    mistake ......hit it u fool

shy nerds with good bodies are right in my wheelhouse

the fact that no man has ever been to the summit would make me pursue it even harder

Thread Information