Thread: Another example of Main Stream News Media absolutely STARSTRUCK by Obama (TODAY)

Silver
    Load Metric

Another example of Main Stream News Media absolutely STARSTRUCK by Obama (TODAY)

This is about as pathetic as you get. In his first press conference in 8 months, look how absolutely WET this groupie gets when Obama smiles on her today. She is supposed to be a journalist, skeptical and curious by nature, but she is so fucking excited she cannot contain herself. Giggling and laughing like she just got asked to prom.

The sad thing is, she is probably on Facebook right now bragging about her being called on today, when in all actuality everyone is laughing at her face. Her best bet at this point is to apply at Entertainment Tonight.

Load Metric
    They had a little back and forth. Not sure what the big deal is here.

You are as obsessed with Obama as Barry is with you.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    You cut off her questions:

Q: One quick follow-up, and then I want to ask you about Iran. I just want to make sure I understood what you said. Can you envision any scenario in which we do go off the fiscal cliff at the end of the year?

And on Iran, are you preparing a final diplomatic push here to resolve the nuclear program issue, and are we headed toward one-one- one talks?

Load Metric
    Is it 2013 already?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

Q: One quick follow-up, and then I want to ask you about Iran. I just want to make sure I understood what you said. Can you envision any scenario in which we do go off the fiscal cliff at the end of the year?

And on Iran, are you preparing a final diplomatic push here to resolve the nuclear program issue, and are we headed toward one-one- one talks?
    LOL @ her softball questions that a college student could have wrote.

The point of the thread is she was absolutely excited. It was pathetic. The idea of the Press is to be a check and balance to the government, they are supposed to be tough. She was the opposite, she was a fangirl who actually giggled and laughed when she was called on.

Even the left is laughing at her. She made herself look like a groupie at a 1990s Backstreet Boys concert. Nobody will ever remember her for the questions you googled. They will remember her for being a giggling little chick who just got befriended on Facebook.

LOL. She works for a dying daily newspaper, so she will be out of work soon either way. Or on MTV.

Load Metric
    We can't all be as objective as you.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Everything now is suggesting a Romney landslide. PA, CO, NH, FL and VA are now in the column. Ohio will likely go Romney.

Mitt Romney will be the next President of the United States.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

LOL @ her softball questions that a college student could have wrote.

The point of the thread is she was absolutely excited. It was pathetic. The idea of the Press is to be a check and balance to the government, they are supposed to be tough. She was the opposite, she was a fangirl who actually giggled and laughed when she was called on.

Even the left is laughing at her. She made herself look like a groupie at a 1990s Backstreet Boys concert. Nobody will ever remember her for the questions you googled. They will remember her for being a giggling little chick who just got befriended on Facebook.

LOL. She works for a dying daily newspaper, so she will be out of work soon either way. Or on MTV.
    You like FOX news, right? Politics have proven to be a bit too much for somewhat of your intellect.

Name:  the-alcoholic.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  6.6 KB

Load Metric
    This is about as pathetic as you get. In his first press conference in 8 months, look how absolutely WET this groupie gets when Obama smiles on her today. She is supposed to be a journalist, skeptical and curious by nature, but she is so fucking excited she cannot contain herself. Giggling and laughing like she just got asked to prom.

The sad thing is, she is probably on Facebook right now bragging about her being called on today, when in all actuality everyone is laughing at her face. Her best bet at this point is to apply at Entertainment Tonight.

What's pathetic is faggots like you who can't get over the fact that Romney lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    obama is now free to fuck shit up for another 4 years w/o repercussions. i'm sure he will still be blaming bush for the awful mess as well

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    obama is now free to fuck shit up for another 4 years w/o repercussions. i'm sure he will still be blaming bush for the awful mess as well
    You can't blame Bush --according to righty's he doesn't exist. Bush is a unicorn.

On Friday The Wall Journal printed an op-ed comparing 2 term presidents GDP's -- Reagan Clinton and...Obama. For some reason they forgot to put George Bush in the chart.

Another case of Robbie's right wing media still trying to protect Bush.

George W. Bush Gradually Becoming a Non-Person
    by Jonathan Chait
    http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/11...on-person.html

Thread Information