Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did the guy who founded McAfee just murder somebody in Belize?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LOL.
    CNBC ‏@CNBC

BREAKING: John McAfee to CNBC: "I've been accused of something I didn't do. I've been moving every 4 hours" and am fearful for my safety.
    Guy thinks he is Bin Laden or some shit.

Lay off the bath salts pal.

Load Metric
    Not to be confused with John McCafe, inventor of several delicious drinks at McDonalds.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nevermind, not Bin Laden... Joseph Stalin.

McAfee says he's innocent and is adamant that if he gives himself up, he'll be either tortured or killed by local authorities.

But he fears that the police will plant incriminating evidence unrelated to Faull's murder – just to convict him.

"The police have been to my house seven times," he said. "I expect them to uncover a cache of fully automatic weapons, four tons of cocaine. Maybe a Soviet submarine."

In the meantime, cops have detained one of McAfee’s bodyguards, William Mulligan, his groundskeeper, Cassian Chavaria, and a local taxi driver, Cesar Trapp in an attempt to put pressure on McAfee to give himself up.

"This is exactly what happened to Soviet dissidents when Stalin took power. If they could not catch the man himself, they rounded up all of his friends," an outraged McAfee said.

Load Metric
    NBH I can shed light on any chemistry questions you have pertaining to his posts on BL. Nothing he was asking was overly technical, he seemed to always been looking for shortcuts and ways to save time. He was apparently a competant (though not good) chemist, and quite frankly I am surprised he never killed himself or blew up a lab or something.

Also there is a BIG difference between the drug he was messing around with and the crap that's been floating around for years called Bath Salts. If I could acquire the stuff he was using I'd try it and sonatine might find the results fascinating, but Tan hasn't been Tan in some time, and the rest of the junk just produces massive paranoia, massive vaso-constriction (makes you HOT, which is why people on bath salts are almost always found naked) and a huge spike in energy (massive energy without a way to efficiently cool your body down is literally a recipe for disaster) and very little euphoria (meaning anyone who has a taste for meth would probably cook themselves to death abusing the bath salts trying to get "High", which is what Euphoria denotes)

Overall, If I am not mistaken, sonatine was hoping I would kill myself, but that might purely be paranoia on my part...<-----that is a very sarcastic use of the word hoping, he legit wants me dead. What can I do? I guess I should comply!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    NBH I can shed light on any chemistry questions you have pertaining to his posts on BL. Nothing he was asking was overly technical, he seemed to always been looking for shortcuts and ways to save time. He was apparently a competant (though not good) chemist, and quite frankly I am surprised he never killed himself or blew up a lab or something.

Also there is a BIG difference between the drug he was messing around with and the crap that's been floating around for years called Bath Salts. If I could acquire the stuff he was using I'd try it and sonatine might find the results fascinating, but Tan hasn't been Tan in some time, and the rest of the junk just produces massive paranoia, massive vaso-constriction (makes you HOT, which is why people on bath salts are almost always found naked) and a huge spike in energy (massive energy without a way to efficiently cool your body down is literally a recipe for disaster) and very little euphoria (meaning anyone who has a taste for meth would probably cook themselves to death abusing the bath salts trying to get "High", which is what Euphoria denotes)

Overall, If I am not mistaken, sonatine was hoping I would kill myself, but that might purely be paranoia on my part...<-----that is a very sarcastic use of the word hoping, he legit wants me dead. What can I do? I guess I should comply!
    Mike I find it amassing that you know and understand this and you struggle to find a place for your self in society.

On a more serous note don't kill your self or joke about it! it is a bad idea and overall is IMO one of the more selfish acts a person would do.
    Last weekend One of my frend's Ive known for 25 years felt that it was a good idea to put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger and end it all partly because he was busted for drinking and driving and faced losing his license for one year and would end his chances for work as he lived one hour drive from his work. He had four children

RIP Chard!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Mike I find it amassing that you know and understand this and you struggle to find a place for your self in society.

On a more serous note don't kill your self or joke about it! it is a bad idea and overall is IMO one of the more selfish acts a person would do.
    Last weekend One of my frend's Ive known for 25 years felt that it was a good idea to put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger and end it all partly because he was busted for drinking and driving and faced losing his license for one year and would end his chances for work as he lived one hour drive from his work. He had four children

RIP Chard!
    i had a cousin that put a shotgun in mouth, adn it was over a chick. I don't think i even need to say how dumb/selfish that was.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    HOF interview with this lunatic on CNBC right now.

Sounds like one of those really really smart guys who is completely batshit crazy.

Load Metric
    TRUMP 2024!

Banned
    Load Metric
    http://www.whoismcafee.com/

With lots of time on my hands and very little to do with it, I’ve been reflecting on the recent detour my life has taken. How did I end up as a murder suspect on the lam?

The world press certainly has not helped. Autonomous and self-serving, the press does what it does best – sensationalize. And my character and the recent events of my life have been sensationalized to the max.

Take Jeff Wise and his recent posts to Gizmodo as an example. Jeff has made a life work out of smearing my character. Beginning with Fast Company some two odd years ago and continuing non-stop through the present, he has gone beyond the call of journalistic duty to bring my dark side to the attention of the world. You might think that moral duty or a search for the truth has been driving him. But, sadly, this is not the case.

Jeff’s first article about me was a piece in National Geographic Explorer about my flying adventures in New Mexico. He stayed with us for a week or so and went flying/camping with my pilot friends and I as part of his stay. One of those friends was a beautiful young woman named Goldy Ivashkov. The first day he arrived he ended up spending the night with her. While camping, their intimacy was flaunted to the point that around the campfire, the lap-sitting, face kissing, fondling was so intense that I jokingly and loudly said “somebody get pictures of this to send to his wife in case we get a bad story from him”. It was a joke. I joke a lot. Unfortunately, many pictures were taken and, as I am told, his wife did receive some. I had nothing to do with it. I could care less about who sleeps with whom, or where, or how — as long as it’s not in my own bed while I’m trying to sleep. Well, to be honest, not even in the same room while I’m trying to sleep. Barring that, nothing could concern me less.

Jeff however, I truly believe, thinks that I sent the photos to his wife. If I had done so, then I would deserve whatever wrath he chose to mete out. But seriously, it’s not my style. And if his mistaken suspicion is not the reason for his bulldog approach to sniffing out my life then I can’t even guess at what twisted motives move this man.

The net result of his stories, however, has made my life appear much darker than the mere “eccentricity” that most people, including myself, ascribe to me.

Then there’s Wired Magazine. Josh Davis approached me about five months ago with the idea of doing an in-depth story. Seemed like a good idea at the time. I should have been suspicious when the photographer showed up near the end of the process two weeks ago and asked me to take off my shirt and hold a shotgun. This is not something I normally do – I mean, walk half naked around my property holding a shotgun – but then, creative artwork often uses strange compositions to make a point. Of the thousands of photos taken, the one with me half naked, wearing sunglasses and caressing a shotgun, made the headline. Why choose that one? Well, it sells.

I could go on, and will at later point, but I need to tell my story. I will have to tell it in short increments because I have limited and intermittent access to a computer and the Internet. I am on the run, remember. Consider this introduction the first chapter.

Load Metric
    Haven't listened to it yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be good.

John McAfee on the Joe Rogan Podcast.

Starts around 18 minutes in.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/27331492

Load Metric
    (CNN) -- The journey to interview Internet security guru John McAfee began with a secret phrase, a mysterious driver and a circuitous route full of left turns, right turns and U-turns.

It concluded at a safe house on a tropical island paradise, where the 67-year-old was waiting in disguise --as an old man with salt and pepper hair -- to tell his bizarre tale.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/01/world/...tml?hpt=hp_bn2
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Best part is when joe trolls mcafees gf

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Who would have thought conversation would come to a halt when the genius megalomaniac puts the young, street-tough whore on the phone.

mcafee: wanna talk to my gf?
    joe: not really...
    mcafee: here she is!
    Joe: hi
    Sam: hi
    Joe: So, lets put McAfee back on...

Load Metric
    Guy is a freak and a very weird dude, and he's definitely loving the attention. He'll pretty much do any interview right now even though he's on the lamb, lol. I guess he even did an interview with Alex Jones.

Edit: I guess he's safely in Guatemala now.

I apologize for all of the misdirections over the past few days. It was not easy to exit Belize and required many supporters in many countries. I am in Guatemala and will be meeting with Guatemalan officials this morning. If all goes well I will do a press conference tomorrow.

Vice Magazine reporters are indeed with me in Guatemala. Yesterday was chaotic due to the accidental release of my exact co-ordinates by an unseasoned technician at Vice headquarters. We made it to safety in spite of this handicap. I had to cancel numerous interviews with the press yesterday because of this and I apologize to all of those affected.

I will post more in two hours or so.
    Last edited by PLOL; 12-04-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Great description of him in this NYTimes article: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/02/bu...in-belize.html

“I think he’s living a movie in his mind,” Mr. Guerrero, “and he’s enjoying the movie.”

Load Metric
    What has four edges and hold a picture on the wall ...
    What is the kind of company that runs trains on tracks ...
    McAfee didn't murder shit - he just wouldn't play ball with the Belize government.

Bad Decision.

Load Metric
    http://regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=ht...1f5498b675.jpg

Latitude/longitude: 15° 39' 29.4" North, 88° 59' 31.8" West
    ( 15.658167, -88.992167 )

(Note to self, just about every smartphone and new digital camera, record your fucking location)

Is there a reward on his head?

If so, let's go get him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

(Note to self, just about every smartphone and new digital camera, record your fucking location)

If so, let's go get him.

He's safely out of the country now, but he talked about how some guy from Vice accidentally sent out his location in one of his blogs.
    TRUMP 2024!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

If so, let's go get him.

that is crazy and scary same time

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Who would have thought conversation would come to a halt when the genius megalomaniac puts the young, street-tough whore on the phone.

mcafee: wanna talk to my gf?
    joe: not really...
    mcafee: here she is!
    Joe: hi
    Sam: hi
    Joe: So, lets put McAfee back on...
    Yes that shit was awkward and when McAfee was handed back the phone Joe told her she should be doing radio she's a natural. rofl.

Thread Information