Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did the guy who founded McAfee just murder somebody in Belize?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    FREE MCAFEE

WE SEE YOU PLOL

just sifting through the thread I found this:

stuffmonger

04-02-2011 01:29
    A word of caution about the Zamzam stuff. Repeated doses have brought on major psychological problems in a bunch of people, and very quickly. Paranoia, feelings of alienation, depression, crippling anxiety, mental confusion ..... and not just with high doses. I'm stopping all work with this stuff.

dare i say...it begins?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    By Jon Boon - Radar Reporter

Belize-based murder suspect John McAfee confessed to being a "huge fan" of MDPV — better known as bath salts — and worked for a year trying to purify psychoactive drugs from compounds commercially available over the Internet.

The millionaire co-founder of McAfee virus software posted several messages under the moniker "stuffmonger" on a drug-focused Russian-hosted message board called Bluelight chronicling his attempts to create a "super perv powder" strain of the banned substance.

Belize-based murder suspect John McAfee confessed to being a "huge fan" of MDPV — better known as bath salts — and worked for a year trying to purify psychoactive drugs from compounds commercially available over the Internet.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    FREE MCAFEE

WE SEE YOU PLOL

just sifting through the thread I found this:

stuffmonger

04-02-2011 01:29
    A word of caution about the Zamzam stuff. Repeated doses have brought on major psychological problems in a bunch of people, and very quickly. Paranoia, feelings of alienation, depression, crippling anxiety, mental confusion ..... and not just with high doses. I'm stopping all work with this stuff.

dare i say...it begins?
    I'm reading that shit now. Guy is fucking insane.

Banned
    Load Metric
    FBI to bluelight:

Name:  All-Your-Base.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  33.2 KB

Load Metric
    That thread was awesome. Clandestine jungle lab mad scientist. I loved that he couldn't give the tan to people with his dogs around or they'd try and fuck the dogs. You could feel his intelligence beneath the surface as he slowly lost his fucking mind trying to break through the matrix. Who did he think was going to reply and shed light upon his research? While it's pretty hardcore experimenters on that site, he had a fully equipped lab while 99% of the readers are mixing shit in empty milk jugs?

Load Metric
    anonymous is so good they are outing people days before they kill someone

Name:  mr_ball.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  20.5 KB

https://twitter.com/AnonymousIRC/status/266697896370528256

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    That thread was awesome. Clandestine jungle lab mad scientist. I loved that he couldn't give the tan to people with his dogs around or they'd try and fuck the dogs. You could feel his intelligence beneath the surface as he slowly lost his fucking mind trying to break through the matrix. Who did he think was going to reply and shed light upon his research? While it's pretty hardcore experimenters on that site, he had a fully equipped lab while 99% of the readers are mixing shit in empty milk jugs?

seriously HOF

Now---- I am not convinced that the initial appetite suppression from Tan is due to the same action as mdpv. In all honesty, a first time user, or a user on a large dose, when presented with food, will simply figure out a way to include it in the ongoing sex play with their partner. If alone, they will figure out a way to fuck it, or shove it up their rectum. This is not a joke. Everything on the Tan becomes a sex partner or a sex aid. If only visually. I will not, anymore, let anyone on Tan be alone with my dogs for example. (I have 14 dogs). Twice in the past year Tan users (one man, one woman - both after major massive doses, to be fair), attempted to have sex with one of my dogs. One user (again after a hugely massive dose), was arrested in a local village here for publicly molesting strangers. Fortunately, in my country, such a crime is punishable by a small fine at worst. So perhaps the appetite "suppression" that initially comes on is really an appetite "disinterest". Water though!!!! - dehydration is a major danger throughout. Force yourself to hydrate when on the Tan. It's way worse than MDMA, especially in higher doses, in terms of suppressing thirst. Watch your urine. If it gets darker, stop what your doing and drink water.

Load Metric
    A local brothel owner (prostitution is legal in my country) talked me out of a large amount of Tan and provides it to his working girls and their customers. The idea was to simply increase business by having hornier customers and more authentic product. It worked for a while, and then girls started taking larger doses and giving customers larger doses. They began leaving and running off with customers - some after a single contact with the customer. Two of these men were married, had good jobs, and children that they loved. It has to be obvious, even to the most casual observer, that this is massively disruptive and borders on insanity.

If a person takes a large dose of the Tan and has the misfortune to have no partner at the time, then truly terrible things happen. A number of men, and women, have molested strangers after massive doses of the pure product (which is why I no longer provide it to anyone other than trusted friends)

Load Metric
    anything written by this guy should be taken with a grain of salt

he is a habitual liar

Banned
    Load Metric
    certainly you mean a grain of bath salt

Load Metric
    certainly you mean a grain of bath salt
    :rimshot

Banned
    Load Metric
    They can't all be swishes kid, just ask Linsanity.

Load Metric
    Need to set heeb up with a steady supply of the tan and a video camera

Banned
    Load Metric
    they already tried to get 408mike to do this..like seriously... just ask SK.

Load Metric
    Name:  breaking belize4d.jpg
Views: 21486
Size:  257.9 KB

Load Metric
    they already tried to get 408mike to do this..like seriously... just ask SK.
    No one ever tried to get me to do anything with heeb, though Sonatine has persistently attempted to get me high on this shit to record the experience. I keep trying to get it and seem SOL, the only person with a connect says she doesn't want me eating her dealers face or something, so it seems a no go.

FYI, for the most part bath salts equate to a drug very similar to meth but with less euphoria and apparently massive hyperthermia (hence the clothes ripping off bit) and some types have strong sexual properties. Never tried bath salts, likely never will.

Oh, and since 9/10 people here have no clue the implications, a meth addict trying bath salts is likely to overdose or do something fucked in the process of trying to get the euphoria from the drug. Basically it's like giving a cigarette rolled with oregano to a smoker who hasn't had one in 3-4 days, you can be sure he'd be huffing and puffing that bitch like mad, but not getting his fix. Same shit, different drug, one where a small amount too much can make you way too hot and ripping your clothes off while trying to fuck...apparently everything, at last I heard.

No thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    so you're saying you're a meth head?

Anyway, I didn't say you and heeb I said they tried to get *YOU* to do it but thanks for the needless explanation anyways.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    anything written by this guy should be taken with a grain of salt

he is a habitual liar

Haha I read/skimmed the whole thread and it was worth the 1-2 hours lol i guess. Obv most of it is BS, but a very entertaining read

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Name:  breaking belize4d.jpg
Views: 21486
Size:  257.9 KB
    Beautiful.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    FREE MCAFEE

Thread Information