Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anonaMOOSE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

WHO IS THEM?
    Every one who deposited money into full tilt. OBV

This ¥ is such gold

yEBSITE had always hounded me on IM to let him dump me money on ftp. He said he had done it before with a bunch of DD'ers with no problems (lol). Literally he asked me dozens of times and I always turned him down.

Finally, after him constantly bugging me I told him I'd help him. I was going to Haiti in a couple months and could use the money so it was easy to justify rolling FTP. I told him however, it was my way or the highway, I wasn't going to do anything to get my account shutdown and my money confiscated. I think I had something like three or four hundred in my account at the time but that would fluctuate greatly because I love PLO & Bourbon.

So on a Saturday afternoon he im'd me saying he had run his echeck scam up by owning Schoenfeld and was ready to dump. I told him I couldn't do it cause I had to meet my brother and his family for dinner in like an hour. He assured me it would be no problem and wouldn't take up much time at all. I told him he has to enter in chat what he has on every hand so I can decide what the best decisions would be on each street to make it look like a square game. He again said "no problem Will".

We start playing and he WILL NOT enter his hands into chat despite me yelling at him in chat to do so. Some blank card would pair the board like a two or something so I'd use the opportunity to make it look like I was bluffing him off the hand and every fucking time, he'd type in chat "oh shit Will, that hit me. You have to fold"

This happened a fucking dozen times, each time I'm screaming at him in chat to type in his hands so I know what he has and he won't do it. MY ACCOUNT is now down to like forty bucks. We were suppose to be dumping chips to my account, but somehow I was down a couple hundred dollars and almost busto. I'm also now way late to meet my brother's family because yeb won't listen to me, and won't do what I ask of him. He had to actually fold quads or the nut fullhouse once or I would have been busto.

I thought I was the one being rolled to be honest. I finally start hitting some hands and eventually stack him (It somehow took like two hours to dump a few buyins even when though we were 'colluding").

So later that night I'm playing on my own money and I just get owned. I mean, couldn't win a fucking hand to save my life against this dude. I was drunk, tilted and chunked off my money as well as the money yeb dumped.

I send him an im on donkdown saying ":rolled, lol not really. we'll square up tomorrow", or something to that effect.

So the next day we talk and I ask him to give me an address and I'll send him cash in an envelope. He says in his cute little innocent yebsite voice, "but Will, cash in envelope is for n-words". yEBSITE tells me I should just go to jewdonk.com (his site) and enter in my bank card info to send him paypal.

Obviously given yeb's biploar behavior and tendency back then to spaz out and try to collect people's personal info, I said FUCK NO.

I told him I didn't need HIS address or HIS name. He could give me a friend's address, a fake name and just have his friend watch out for the envelope. (I told him I'd send it next day priority so his friend or family or whoever didn't have to check their mailbox everyday waiting for it).

He again refused so we came to a stalemate. This went on forever, him sending me pm's telling me he is going to kill my mother while I watch, and all kinds of other psycho nonsense.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  King+n-word+Where+_151f41b6826d6207b3496ef06491c8a3.gif
Views: 74
Size:  460.6 KB

Thread Information