Thread: Nostradamus 2012: Make your predictions for 2013 here.

Load Metric

Nostradamus 2012: Make your predictions for 2013 here.

I predict that PFA will grow, DD will shrink further.

I predict that Drexel will, at some point in 2013, do an epic long radio show.

I predict that if PFA starts a freeroll league, I will win the monthly LB.

I predict that Chico Loco will become a staple on PFA radio.

I predict that JSearless will return as a dupe, and be outed in short order: he is that stupid.

I predict that if 40great does not get help soon (and not from skatz) he will die.

I predict that if he does die, Sonatine and Scooter will not only give-no-fucks, they will do a virtual high-five and bask in the glory of their job-well-done. Much love Mike, find help buddy.

I predict that regardless of Mikes mortality, really regardless of Mike period, Sonatine will post a pic of a girthy hand holding a beautiful fish.

I predict that the Mayans got tired and simply stopped the calender-making to smoke hemp.

I predict that Marty will return in early 2013 and utter chaos will ensue for a few weeks, rinse and repeat the rest of the year.

I predict that Carbon poker/Merge network is going down in flames.

I predict that Anal and 6toe will troll each other in 2013.

I predict that, at some point in 2013 I will masturbate in the same room as my sleeping wife, and out of spite, ejaculate on her person.

I predict that, because of what I have written....... this thread will devolve into unreadable shit, sooner or later.

Whats your predictions mofuckys?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I predict that, because of what I have written....... this thread will devolve into unreadable shit, sooner or later.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Load Metric

I predict that JSearless will return as a dupe, and be outed in short order: he is that stupid.

I predict that if 40great does not get help soon (and not from skatz) he will die.

I predict that if he does die, Sonatine and Scooter will not only give-no-fucks, they will do a virtual high-five and bask in the glory of their job-well-done. Much love Mike, find help buddy.

I predict that regardless of Mikes mortality, really regardless of Mike period, Sonatine will post a pic of a girthy hand holding a beautiful fish.

I predict that the Mayans got tired and simply stopped the calender-making to smoke hemp.

I predict that Marty will return in early 2013 and utter chaos will ensue for a few weeks, rinse and repeat the rest of the year.

I predict that, at some point in 2013 I will masturbate in the same room as my sleeping wife, and out of spite, ejaculate on her person.

I predict Anal will piss off the wrong person who will find out who he is and beat the living shit out of him forcing Anal to retire from the forums.

I predict that Martha's baby will come out looking like Schoenfeld but Micon will be so stoned on shit bought on silkroad he wont notice.

I predict Stephanie will end up fucking Drexel by mid 2013 due to her massive pent up sexual frustration and apparently liking to be verbally spanked she will become a standard regular at the local S&M B&D clubs in LA.

I predict Druff and his GF will end up pregnant again.

I predict Tydepoker will be on version 5 by end of next year.

Donkdown 3.0 will be announced with repeated announcements its coming soon (this will obviously never actually come to fruition until sometime in 2015).

I predict MWH will end up in a Mexican prison.

I predict unemployment will be over 10% by years end with real unemployment at 20%.

I predict that the secession movement will begin to gain traction among the far right and will result in at least one Waco like situation.

I predict at least one assassination attempt will also be made by some nutjob on the far right likely from the deep south or militia areas out west.

Load Metric

hmmm

Load Metric
    I predict that we will in fact find out that STP is in fact a well crafted Dirty B dupe.

I predict that Druff will have a customer service vendetta against White Castle.

I predict that in need of closure and unable to afford a paternity test on his own, Micon and Martha will go on Maury.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

yummm
    fyp

Ricky: pics or it didn't happen

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I predict the japanese will come out with an ona cup that looks like a teddy bear that will be a raging success from profits from southern california.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I predict the japanese will come out with an ona cup that looks like a teddy bear that will be a raging success from profits from southern california.
    Comes with a 6-pack of disposable bologna liners

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Larry King dies

Load Metric
    Micon's wife has a last minute late term abortion

Micon will discontinue his radio show. The DD forums will stay up, but will continue to be a ghost town

Unemployment continues to fall. Unemployment never goes above 8.3% for the entirety of 2013.

Brandon will leave PFA. Both Druff and Drexel say it's mutual and not personal. He will not start up his own project or move to another site.

The economy and DJIA will continue it's steady upward climb, but President Obama's approval ratings will decline from where they are now. Congress will also be very unpopular and there will be lots of infighting and gridlock. The Fiscal Cliff will be avoided but it'll be solved at the last minute.

The DJIA will close at 14,300

The world will not end in 2012 or 2013.

Nothing will happen with Iran. We will not bomb them (and nor will Israel), and they will not nuke anybody. Major calamities in general will be avoided. No major wars will break out, but there will be plenty of "mini-wars" that continue to happen.

PLOL will make lots of money on InTrade.

408 finally gets banned (or severely post restricted) when he tries too hard to dominate the forum

An active poster of the PFA community passes away. Some inappropriate comments are made in the thread regarding the poster's passing. Infighting then occurs in the thread.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Micon's wife has a last minute late term abortion

Micon will discontinue his radio show. The DD forums will stay up, but will continue to be a ghost town

Unemployment continues to fall. Unemployment never goes above 8.3% for the entirety of 2013.

Brandon will leave PFA. Both Druff and Drexel say it's mutual and not personal. He will not start up his own project or move to another site.

The economy and DJIA will continue it's steady upward climb, but President Obama's approval ratings will decline from where they are now. Congress will also be very unpopular and there will be lots of infighting and gridlock. The Fiscal Cliff will be avoided but it'll be solved at the last minute.

The DJIA will close at 14,300

The world will not end in 2012 or 2013.

Nothing will happen with Iran. We will not bomb them (and nor will Israel), and they will not nuke anybody. Major calamities in general will be avoided. No major wars will break out, but there will be plenty of "mini-wars" that continue to happen.

PLOL will make lots of money on InTrade.

408 finally gets banned (or severely post restricted) when he tries too hard to dominate the forum

An active poster of the PFA community passes away. Some inappropriate comments are made in the thread regarding the poster's passing. Infighting then occurs in the thread.
    you're an asshole

Load Metric
    Limitles continues to get drunk every night and spew his word vomit all over the forums.

408Mike is charged with statutory rape but pleads insanity. His lawyer claims "lack of door and zinc poisoning" are to blame.

Jewdonk and Uncle Allen have make up sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I STEAL

Load Metric
    America trades 408Mike and a poster to be named later to Canada for Limitles in a classic "addition by subtraction trade"....for both sides.

The poster to be named later is 6TP.

CMoney and the wormhole will become one, and will briefly pass over the American mainland at 11:45 P.M. on July 13th. Stand atop your roofs to enter the eternal life of the wormhole.

Mexico offers to trade MWH and 5 future 1st round picks for JSearles....Druff refuses the trade.

I will make more horrible sports analogies and continue to pick 4 awesome golfers + 1 horrible one who misses the cut in every PGA freeroll.

Banned
    Load Metric
    and how does this bode for vegas

Banned
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    and how does this bode for vegas
    The peeps in affected areas will come here in fewer #s initially. Everybody else will continue to believe it will never happen here (their home area) and plans for travel will continue to be made and fulfilled. Some small # of those affected will come here planning to drink, drug, ho, glutton and gamble till they fly off a parking garage.

Haven't they already been doing this for years? Nevermind the great drought.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Right right having said all that I think you should have tried out on the colony instead of rocking your donated moped around las vegas, just saying... probably would have made you some dough kid.

Banned
    Load Metric

for those in the thread who do not know

Thread Information