Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dan Druff Witteles

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Druff, you need to ban this fucking idiot.

bubbles we're gonna need you to calm the fuck down. bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Why the fuck not?

Because I am scared of your magnificent brain, of course!
    It's cool, I expected as much.

Am I forgiven for my trespasses against you?
    Of course not!

Ok, when?
    When you are on your KNEES, of course!
    I'm not scared at all, and I am certainly not a scared little boy, little boys mooch off of mommy and little boys need internet friends to buy them bus tickets...

Little boys ask Auntie and Uncle to support them when no one else will, little boys lose their bedroom door, little boys mow lawns for their neighbor in exchange for a cold drink...

If you wan't to step up and make grown man challenges you better be prepared to back it up with grown man actions... Go sell plasma for the next 2 months and come at me with a big boy challenge and I will certainly accept the free money because there is no question at all that you are in the bottom 5% of intelligent people on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Also Mike, you and I are the same age, here are a few differences between us and a few incorrect pieces of information you have about me corrected.

- I have never fucked lunch meat
    - I have never befriended a spider to fight the depression of being alone
    - I have never eaten raw cake mix
    - My bedroom door is intact and I have not been in danger of losing it in at least 15 years
    - I do not rent rooms or accept free rooms from people, I have an address, with big boy bills in my name
    - I have a beautiful girlfriend who has a full time job and a house
    - I have never depended on anyone in my adult life and managed to succeed on my own
    - I have never rolled anyone on a bet
    - While I enjoy sonatine and scooter, I am not obsessed with other grown men on the internet
    - Instead of mooching off of my mother I make every attempt to give her things to make her life easier, her obligation to care for me ended in 1998 and I never once considered taking advantage of the fact that she is my mother and cannot say no to me for another 14+ years of my life
    - I have a credit card

This list can go on forever, there is no doubt that I have made smarter decisions than you in life. Blame pennies, blame disorders, blame medications, blame your relatives, blame your mom, blame whatever you want to blame but realize the true answer to why you are where you are is simple, you are a loser.

rofl i can literally smell the bullshit in this post. god bless jasep's delusions of grandeur.

Thread Information