Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Druff Witteles

Banned
    Load Metric
    This thread title is incorrect. His name is Todd Daniel Drake Druff Witteles.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Didnt he say on radio that he didnt take the internet serious any more Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PM from 408
    Jasep you ugly rat, I directly challenge you to a measurement of intelligence, the results of which will be viewable by the public in general.

Accept, and you will be ridiculed for all time for being dumber than 408mike.

Balk, and I will make this challenge (as well as your refusal obviously) to accept public, something I can't WAIT to do because you are a fucking mongoloid faggot and I can't wait to put you in your place.

Let's be clear on something chum, you bang 4's (desperate ones at that) because that's the best your DNA can get, point set and match.

Anytime chummy my man, I am waiting. I included Druff for the sake of transparency and Barry because he would be the man best fit for putting the IQ challenge together in my opinion.

You have a week (*7* days from today) to figure out how this goes down before I crush your faggot soul for being the coward you undoubtedly are.

tick tock
    Quote Originally Posted by Scared little boy named Jasep
    Mike, I can't.
    Why the fuck not?

Because I am scared of your magnificent brain, of course!
    It's cool, I expected as much.

Am I forgiven for my trespasses against you?
    Of course not!

Ok, when?
    When you are on your KNEES, of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mikey40fail strikes again.

Mikey, lets pretend for just 1 second that you have an IQ of 150 and Jasep has an IQ of 99. That would mean you had amazing massive potential yet you have done absolutely utterly nothing with it, while Jasep would be below average yet can feed himself if nothing else.

Obviously Jasep's IQ is higher than that.

Lets also pretend Druff has an IQ of 150 and McMikey has an IQ of 165. Theres not a person on this site who would choose your lack of accomplishments over Druff's Master's degree, money and WSOP bracelet. Even people who hate Druff as a person would rather be him than suck Scooter off and do meth all day.

Again Mikey you fail at even simple observation, comprehension and logic.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scared little boy named Jasep
    Mike, I can't.
    Why the fuck not?

Of course not!

Ok, when?
    I'm not scared at all, and I am certainly not a scared little boy, little boys mooch off of mommy and little boys need internet friends to buy them bus tickets...

Little boys ask Auntie and Uncle to support them when no one else will, little boys lose their bedroom door, little boys mow lawns for their neighbor in exchange for a cold drink...

If you wan't to step up and make grown man challenges you better be prepared to back it up with grown man actions... Go sell plasma for the next 2 months and come at me with a big boy challenge and I will certainly accept the free money because there is no question at all that you are in the bottom 5% of intelligent people on this forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Mikey40fail strikes again.

Mikey, lets pretend for just 1 second that you have an IQ of 150 and Jasep has an IQ of 99. That would mean you had amazing massive potential yet you have done absolutely utterly nothing with it, while Jasep would be below average yet can feed himself if nothing else.

Obviously Jasep's IQ is higher than that.

Lets also pretend Druff has an IQ of 150 and McMikey has an IQ of 165. Theres not a person on this site who would choose your lack of accomplishments over Druff's Master's degree, money and WSOP bracelet.

Again Mikey you fail at even simple observation, comprehension and logic.
    I observe and comprehend more than you can imagine...and to be frank, I never though I would see the day you make a valid, logical, rational point- that one's IQ is best measured by his or her capacity to thrive in a given environment.

Good show, ten points for you, though you need a good half dozen posts this good in a row for me to consider taking you off ignore (you got lucky today, ninja browsing while my system updates) but either way, you have it right little buddy.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Why the fuck not?

Of course not!

Ok, when?
    I'm not scared at all, and I am certainly not a scared little boy, little boys mooch off of mommy and little boys need internet friends to buy them bus tickets...

Little boys ask Auntie and Uncle to support them when no one else will, little boys lose their bedroom door, little boys mow lawns for their neighbor in exchange for a cold drink...

If you wan't to step up and make grown man challenges you better be prepared to back it up with grown man actions... Go sell plasma for the next 2 months and come at me with a big boy challenge and I will certainly accept the free money because there is no question at all that you are in the bottom 5% of intelligent people on this forum.
    Well if that's the case, where do you stand? In the bottom 4%? (you forgot to champion your own side here Jason, but don't worry, no one noticed)

(except me)

Take care, little scared bitch. I'll be around, waiting for the day when you are man enough to step up to the plate and take your chances with fate. Yes, you may lose to me, you might not, but if ever you grew a pair large enough you might stop and think- what does it really matter anyway? What people think and all.

Would it be so bad for the world at large to know, beyond a reasonable doubt, that 408mike is smarter than you?

I can live with being dumber than Filthy Jason, so what's your problem?

Please do not pretend anyone is going to fall for the "you don't have time for this shit" line, we've all seen the creatures that inhabit your bedroom when the lights go out. I'd rather take an IQ test against me than feel the hot breath of she-beasts on the back of my neck all night, farting and God knows what else...

So cinch up your nuts home skillet, put your Sunday Best on the bed, chug some whisky and prepare to Dance with the Devil.

ALL

NIGHT

LONG

Banned
    Load Metric
    Isn't gaysep the dude who started a wsop bap and never even went to las vegas? lol hof

Load Metric

Why the fuck not?

Of course not!

Ok, when?

Well if that's the case, where do you stand? In the bottom 4%? (you forgot to champion your own side here Jason, but don't worry, no one noticed)

(except me)

Take care, little scared bitch. I'll be around, waiting for the day when you are man enough to step up to the plate and take your chances with fate. Yes, you may lose to me, you might not, but if ever you grew a pair large enough you might stop and think- what does it really matter anyway? What people think and all.

Would it be so bad for the world at large to know, beyond a reasonable doubt, that 408mike is smarter than you?

I can live with being dumber than Filthy Jason, so what's your problem?

Please do not pretend anyone is going to fall for the "you don't have time for this shit" line, we've all seen the creatures that inhabit your bedroom when the lights go out. I'd rather take an IQ test against me than feel the hot breath of she-beasts on the back of my neck all night, farting and God knows what else...

So cinch up your nuts home skillet, put your Sunday Best on the bed, chug some whisky and prepare to Dance with the Devil.

ALL

NIGHT

LONG
    Who is Jason? You write 1000 word essay about me and you don't even know who you are talking about... Your priceless kiddo.
    Last edited by Jasep; 11-11-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Craziest Mike, you didnt mention the escrow part of the conversation.

Load Metric
    Jasep, why would you waste your time reading his drivel & stupidity let alone reply to it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Isn't gaysep the dude who started a wsop bap and never even went to las vegas? lol hof
    Started a bap for wsop and cancelled it a week or 2 later when I realized I wasn't going to go to Vegas this past summer... HOF requirements have dipped significantly I guess.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Started a bap for wsop and cancelled it a week or 2 later when I realized I wasn't going to go to Vegas this past summer... HOF requirements have dipped significantly I guess.

Just needling, I mean you could have road tripped it and played a couple daily's on the bap

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Jasep, why would you waste your time reading his drivel & stupidity let alone reply to it.

Load Metric
    Hey Mike... Shithead... Do you really not understand that no one on here takes any challenge you make towards them seriously? Aside from the fact that your absurd retardation has been plastered all over this site and others for years now, YOU CAN'T EVEN SETTLE A $50 BET AFTER 9 FUCKING MONTHS!!!

Now you supposedly have your step dad taking care of this debt for you, and even that is complete bullshit.

I am officially no longer pro 408mike...

Fuck you Mike.

32 years old and can't even settle a measly $50 debt without having to ask his parents for help. If you were even 3% as smart as you think you are you would be so embarrassed by this you would never post another word here.

Load Metric
    this thread is giving me cancer of the cancer

Load Metric
    4PoeSteaks gettin' his colon turned into bloody hamburger again. What a shocking turn of events.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    McMikey, please write a 1000 word essay about me and get my name wrong too please, your work on "Jason" was "great".
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Mike, head out to North Dakota and get a job working oil or natural gas exploration (drilling) and production. Strong people are needed for good paying jobs. Finding housing is hard and you will certainly find yourself with several roommates. No problem, you will have no time between work, eating and laundry to know let alone hate your roommates. Stop fucking around and do something that 1. pays you 2. gets you out of cali, seperated from blood relatives and shithead friends. A friend of mine 1 week younger than me currently is making $800 a day inspecting the work being done aboard a drilling ship somewhere south of the equator. He works a couple of months straight then flies home and takes care of his apple orchard or pulls a fifth wheel down to Baja for a month or better. He started drilling in Wyoming in the early 80's, worked a few years there and hasn't been back to a drill rig since earlier this year. Stop bitching and get off your ass, make your own way.

http://oilnorthdakota.com/job-feed.h...l=north+dakota
    Please drive your scooter off a cliff. Mike doesn't need to get out of California. He needs a long stay in a mental hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Mike, head out to North Dakota and get a job working oil or natural gas exploration (drilling) and production. Strong people are needed for good paying jobs. Finding housing is hard and you will certainly find yourself with several roommates. No problem, you will have no time between work, eating and laundry to know let alone hate your roommates. Stop fucking around and do something that 1. pays you 2. gets you out of cali, seperated from blood relatives and shithead friends. A friend of mine 1 week younger than me currently is making $800 a day inspecting the work being done aboard a drilling ship somewhere south of the equator. He works a couple of months straight then flies home and takes care of his apple orchard or pulls a fifth wheel down to Baja for a month or better. He started drilling in Wyoming in the early 80's, worked a few years there and hasn't been back to a drill rig since earlier this year. Stop bitching and get off your ass, make your own way.

http://oilnorthdakota.com/job-feed.h...l=north+dakota
    Please drive your scooter off a cliff. Mike doesn't need to get out of California. He needs a long stay in a mental hospital.
    Jokes on you brah, he already did that and lost a few toes + his scooter.

Thread Information