Originally Posted by 408Mike
I'm thinking of going back to complete my education.

Does anyone know where I can apply for my grammar school/elementary school GED?
Druff,

I realize your ego has long since expanded into realms of literally infinite intumescence (of which the size cannot accurately be measured by conventional means) but suffice to say, should you get your head out of the clouds for just a scant moment in time, and be ever so assiduous, your own private forum here is rife with people scampering all over the faggot rules you try (in vain) to sprinkle about, and this makes you look like a fool.

*IF* today is the day you want to actually DO as you say you are going to do TO ANYONE ON THE FORUM OTHER THAN MYSELF, what preceded the longest grammatically correct sentence ever seen (penned by an active member posting on these forums) is the signature of six toed pete, and it is NOT ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID IN MY LIFE.

I kinda recall you saying recently that you would put a STOP to people butchering or outright contriving complete bullshit quotes and using them for their signatures, did you not?

What's up with that?

As an aside, it made me chuckle (briefly) when I read the ramblings of a senile old bastard actually insinuating I may have short comings with regard to my comprehension and application of English vernacular. I do love me some unintended (and hilarious) irony.