Thread: Get your message in front of literally tens of people - sponsor a tourney

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Get your message in front of literally tens of people - sponsor a tourney

PFA has some very generous users that put their (possibly) hard earned money up every week for the radio donkament freeroll.

Each week, if you contribute at least $10 to the freeroll, you can (only if you want to) add your own personal message in the banner space, formerly occupied by bracketgeek, at the top of the NoFraud online poker site - not the forums.

This can be in the form of a picture or just some words, and can also include a hyperlink to a URL of your choosing.

These can be ads,I witty banter, in fact any old crazy shit. All ask that:

• Funds are shipped to Druff
    • You PM me with your request by the Monday before the tourney. If you need to send a pic upload it somewhere first as you can't PM pics.
    • Usual PFA forum rules about content apply.

If there is more than one request I'll try and squeeze them all in somehow. If you contribute and forget to PM me, you can roll it over to a future week.
    Last edited by Belly Buster; 11-18-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information