Thread: Is Israel responsible for 9/11?

Load Metric

Is Israel responsible for 9/11?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143487

Found this link via another forum yesterday and ended up reading it all. By the end of it, it did make me wonder that there could be some truth that the Israelis, at the very least new what was gonna go down that day.

Now I don't for one minute think that Israel was responsible for that day, (like that link would want you to believe) but it did seem to raise many questions that made me question whether or not the 9/11 inquiry was totally legit.

Note: I had a read of other parts of that forum today and they basically blame Jews for every bad thing that's ever happened in the world. So kinda hard to give their crazy views to much credibility.

But is this a common theory, or just a bunch of nutjob conspiracy theorists who have all convinced each other that it was Israel who brought down the towers?

Seriously is baffling how huge that forum is, and almost all of them seem fucked in the head.

Banned
    Load Metric
    There's a short, but fascinating documentary on this very subject.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Consider the source.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Ya pretty much this, but would like to see some proper rebuttal from people in power to some of these accusations.

But maybe they have rebutted some of that shit with facts, which has not been posted in that thread as it doesn't fit in with their agenda.

Load Metric
    jews control the world... you didn't know that?
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Consider the source.

Ya did that before I read it all, but doesn't take away from some of the accusations that was posted.

Like youtube vids of israelis admitting they knew what was happening before it even happened.

Or prominent people on television calling the collapse of building #7before it even happened. Or the Jewish owner of said building who got a multi billion dollar pay out after it was destroyed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    jews control the world... you didn't know that?

Me?

Now you might even say that in some sort of jest. But there's thousands of these fuckers on that forum who 100% believe that jews do control it all. And that they did bring them towers down.

Load Metric
    Anyway wasn't just the 9/11 thread that caught my interest in the end. It was the whole forum and the type of people who use it.

I know they're a minority, but I find it totally fucked up with some of the shit that they believe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Anyway wasn't just the 9/11 thread that caught my interest in the end. It was the whole forum and the type of people who use it.

I know they're a minority, but I find it totally fucked up with some of the shit that they believe.
    Probably written by Van Jones.

Load Metric
    What got me most about that 9/11 thread, was the authority that these people like to talk with.

It's not just a bunch of rebels with off the cuff remarks about jews. Some of these people come across as very well educated who have put 1000's of hours of research into all this.

All very bizarre.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I know what you mean. I'm very impressed with 408Mike's ideas and philosophies because I know he's put thousands of hours of thought and writing into them.

Load Metric
    I know what you mean. I'm very impressed with 408Mike's ideas and philosophies because I know he's put thousands of hours of thought and writing into them.

Load Metric

This is a fair point. But even the thought of 1000's of 408's on one forum doesn't unsettle you some?

Anyway maybe I'm naive and I'm not a great surfer of the webs, but that site kinda gave me the willies.

Still found some of the 9/11 posts interesting though.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Thread is a mitzvah

Load Metric

This is a fair point. But even the thought of 1000's of 408's on one forum doesn't unsettle you some?
    You could say the same thing about every single organized religion in the world, pretty much. Millions, sometimes billions of people who believe made-up stories about a man in the sky who holds all the cards and judges us on our behavior and thoughts, with each religion denying the others, many wanting to kill those not in agreement with their own beliefs.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

You could say the same thing about every single organized religion in the world, pretty much. Millions, sometimes billions of people who believe made-up stories about a man in the sky who holds all the cards and judges us on our behavior and thoughts, with each religion denying the others, many wanting to kill those not in agreement with their own beliefs.
    Well said. In this country alone, 6.1 million people believe that the Garden of Eden is in Jackson County, Missouri and that they're all getting planets when they die. Also, God changed his mind about black people in 1978.

Many of these people have spent their entire lives studying this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I'm not sure its totally like that though. Their hate seems to be aimed at anyone who does have a belief in any sort of religion. But ye you're right in the fact that they despise anyone who doesn't think like them.

And some seem more hardcore than others.

My hope was that somebody would spend an hour or so on that site and try put it in some sorta context on what they read. Because I'm struggling to understand any of it.

What I do know is that they strongly believe that the world is run by reptiles and so much other bizarre shit.

Anyway if nobody cares then I'll just presume that the site is one big level and leave it at that.

Threads a disaster, NOOSE.

Load Metric
    For a *really* good time, post this on tydepoker.com.

Thread Information