Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 11/7/2012 **** $150 freeroll *** possible Chad Elie interview

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 11/7/2012 **** $150 freeroll *** possible Chad Elie interview

Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Wednesday, November 7th, 2012.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $150 freeroll tonight. If you want to donate more money to the prize pool, please post here.

Thanks to our anonymous contributor for giving us $50 for each of the past two weeks for the freeroll!

A special thanks to routine freeroll donator cmoney who added $100 to tonight's prize pool!

$150 Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PDT on Wednesday, 11/7/2012
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $50, 2nd $30, 3rd $21, 4th $16, 5th $13, 6th $10, 7th $10. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by May 21st.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Obama gets reelected -- is this good, neutral, or bad for online poker?

- Busted payment processor Chad Elie, set to go to prison in January, is a possible guest for tonight. He has agreed to come on, but has not confirmed yet.

- Major telemarketing fraudster Jeremy Johnson was apparently very involved in Black Friday related crimes, but never charged

- What is really going on at the Merge network? Druff will explain.

- LTE Poker, briefly open to Americans, is down and might be gone forever

- Another scandal at Lock Poker, this one dating back to May

- Pokeraffiliatesolutions.com, the site that formerly served rakeback on Donkdown, is likely in bad shape

- Cereus (AP/UB) makes agreement with DOJ -- but players likely won't get paid

- Possible interview with Genevieve, Stephanie's roommate actress who is quickly moving up the Hollywood ranks

- Possibly more crazy Hollywood stories from Dave Lerman

- Whatever else we feel like discussing

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We will return to our Tuesday schedule next week, on November 13th at 7pm.

Load Metric
    Since Obama's policies will destroy the middle class over the next four years, I am donating 100 to tonights free roll to help out my fellow Americans.

sent

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Since Obama's policies will destroy the middle class over the next four years, I am donating 100 to tonights free roll to help out my fellow Americans.

sent
    Beautiful!

I will modify the payouts now. I won't even ask to hold this over for future weeks, because you clearly want this to be for tonight.

THANK YOU

Load Metric

sent
    cmoney is god etc...
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Is it safe to assume that since the devastating impact of Obamanomics spills over North of the border and that Canada has provided a safe haven to those Americans still wishing to play online poker freely that Canadians are also eligible for the patriotic cmoney donation?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

sent
    cmoney is god etc...

BTW I can't listen & play in the freeroll but thx to cmoney for the generosity.

BTW #2 I think you should attempt to call The Templar & see what he's up to.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $50, 2nd $30, 3rd $20, 4th $13, 5th $10, 6th $7, 7th $5, 8th $5, 9th $5, 10th $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

I call bullshit.

And cmoney deserves a custom title.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I know the objective Druff, but can you consolidate the prize money? I mean I can't even buy one pair of boxer briefs with $5 bucks.

Just make it top 5 win money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

i agree. $5 most really couldn't give a shit about and would just ship to next freeroll anyhow

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

i agree. $5 most really couldn't give a shit about and would just ship to next freeroll anyhow
    Which I am sure Druff would rather have, implied equity and all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

Which I am sure Druff would rather have, implied equity and all.
    oh i see what he's done there. very cunning indeed.

Load Metric
    I know the objective Druff, but can you consolidate the prize money? I mean I can't even buy one pair of boxer briefs with $5 bucks.

Load Metric
    Other topics to discuss possibly:

Jon Agiuar and Brandon Cantu are having their sng tonight at Aria.

Doyle has cancer again.

Will Negreanu celebrate Obama's reelection by coming out of the closet?

also C-Money is god

Load Metric
    call phil helmuth and ask him about this tweet:
    https://twitter.com/phil_hellmuth/status/266255310820372480

Name:  UBaThief.PNG
Views: 643
Size:  54.9 KB

and cmoney obv is GOD

Load Metric
    Druff, I know this is a poker show but with the election just passed by, and you being a Republican, can you briefly discuss why all the heavily populated inner city areas vote hard for Democrat while the less populated nearby suburbs vote Republican. Can you also explain to your listeners exactly why nearly all lower income individuals vote Democrat (I know the answers to these questions but I think it may help out your "younger" audience here, the one's who don't have much real world experience, hence voting for Obama).

I'd also like to hear your view on busloads of people being shipped in to vote.

I'd donate to the freeroll but DirtyB has tapped me out. Maybe when my next wellfare check arrives.

Thank you.

Pooh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff, I know this is a poker show but with the election just passed by, and you being a Republican, can you briefly discuss why all the heavily populated inner city areas vote hard for Democrat while the less populated nearby suburbs vote Republican. Can you also explain to your listeners exactly why nearly all lower income individuals vote Democrat (I know the answers to these questions but I think it may help out your "younger" audience here, the one's who don't have much real world experience, hence voting for Obama).

I'd donate to the freeroll but DirtyB has tapped me out. Maybe when my next wellfare check arrives.

Thank you.

Pooh
    Please, Druff, ignore Pooh's questions and do the show you have previewed above. The vast majority of the audience, in my opinion, is looking for a distraction from shit like this, not a continuance.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thank you.

Pooh
    I really don't want to talk about politics on the show, aside from how they relate to poker.

I hate when I watch a TV show or movie and find left-wing propaganda subtly (or not-so-subtly) mixed into the story for no good reason other than to bash Republicans. My reaction is always, "What the fuck does politics have to do with this movie/show/episode? Why can't they respect that people from both sides watch this, and not try to use it for political propaganda?"

Similarly, people listen to this show for two reasons -- information about poker-related issues, and for entertainment. They don't want to hear me insulting their politics.

Trust me, I am as disappointed as you are, but this radio show isn't where I want to express it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By semi-popular demand, I am going to un-flatten tonight's prize pool, and will only pay the top 7 places. Minimum prize now $10.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Thank you.

Pooh
    I really don't want to talk about politics on the show, aside from how they relate to poker.

I hate when I watch a TV show or movie and find left-wing propaganda subtly (or not-so-subtly) mixed into the story for no good reason other than to bash Republicans. My reaction is always, "What the fuck does politics have to do with this movie/show/episode? Why can't they respect that people from both sides watch this, and not try to use it for political propaganda?"

Similarly, people listen to this show for two reasons -- information about poker-related issues, and for entertainment. They don't want to hear me insulting their politics.

Trust me, I am as disappointed as you are, but this radio show isn't where I want to express it.
    I understand how you feel and respect it. I wasn't asking you to disrespect Democrats but instead was referring to Beebs's post asking why she was the only one happy about the outcome. Her opinions may differ once she graduates and actually get to try to find gainful employment during these tough times, not to mention paying off hefty student loans if the later applies.
    Last edited by Pooh; 11-07-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Thread Information