Thread: A moment of silence for SK and his tragic loss

Load Metric

A moment of silence for SK and his tragic loss

BRO I AM SPEECHLESS. HALF A MICKEYS ALREADY HIT THE DRIVEWAY AND OTHER HALF IS DROWNING THE PAIN IN MY HEART. RAY WAS A GOOD MAN. I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.

Man dies after being buried alive in several tons of PINTO BEANS

"A 56-year-old man was killed when he was buried under a 20-foot mound of pinto beans at a warehouse in eastern Colorado where he worked, police said.
    Raymond Segura Jr. was working inside an 80-ft by 160-ft storage silo where beans are sent in bulk via conveyor belt.
    But it remains unclear how he ended up buried under the massive pile of legumes.

He was pronounced dead at the Brush, Colorado, facility of the Kelley Bean Company on Thursday after efforts to reach him alive were unsuccessful, Morgan County Undersheriff Dave Martin told Reuters.

'We moved several tons of beans to get to him,' Mr Martin said in a telephone interview.

Mr Martin said emergency personnel were summoned to the site at 11:30 a.m. on reports of a worker trapped in a pile of loose pinto beans.

Mr Martin said dozens of rescue workers and even four inmates from the county jail spent an hour digging through a mound of the legumes to get to the trapped worker.

A nearby diner helped by feeding hamburgers to the hungry rescuers. However, Mr Segura was dead when crews reached him.

Mr Segura had worked at the warehouse for between 12 and 15 years, Mr Martin said. Records show he was a long-time resident of Morgan County.

The cause of the accident, how the victim became trapped and the exact cause of death are under investigation."

3/17/12 NEVER FORGET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    BRO I AM SPEECHLESS. HALF A MICKEYS ALREADY HIT THE DRIVEWAY AND OTHER HALF IS DROWNING THE PAIN IN MY HEART. RAY WAS A GOOD MAN. I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.

Man dies after being buried alive in several tons of PINTO BEANS

"A 56-year-old man was killed when he was buried under a 20-foot mound of pinto beans at a warehouse in eastern Colorado where he worked, police said.
    Raymond Segura Jr. was working inside an 80-ft by 160-ft storage silo where beans are sent in bulk via conveyor belt.
    But it remains unclear how he ended up buried under the massive pile of legumes.

He was pronounced dead at the Brush, Colorado, facility of the Kelley Bean Company on Thursday after efforts to reach him alive were unsuccessful, Morgan County Undersheriff Dave Martin told Reuters.

'We moved several tons of beans to get to him,' Mr Martin said in a telephone interview.

Mr Martin said emergency personnel were summoned to the site at 11:30 a.m. on reports of a worker trapped in a pile of loose pinto beans.

Mr Martin said dozens of rescue workers and even four inmates from the county jail spent an hour digging through a mound of the legumes to get to the trapped worker.

A nearby diner helped by feeding hamburgers to the hungry rescuers. However, Mr Segura was dead when crews reached him.

Mr Segura had worked at the warehouse for between 12 and 15 years, Mr Martin said. Records show he was a long-time resident of Morgan County.

The cause of the accident, how the victim became trapped and the exact cause of death are under investigation."

3/17/12 NEVER FORGET

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is this real or is this a RIP Doyle type thing? If real, who is SK and how does he know Ray and how do you know Ray?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Is this real or is this a RIP Doyle type thing? If real, who is SK and how does he know Ray and how do you know Ray?
    SK IS SUICIDE KING, A MEMBER HERE

OF COURSE THIS IS REAL

MY PRECIOUS MICKEYS HITS THE GROUND FOR NO REASON BUT THE DEATH OF FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS

I AM APPALLED THAT YOU ARE MAKING JOKES AT A TIME LIKE THIS

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

You basically said you were to be a SEAL.

You fucking failed.

Now you want to be "something"

7 years dude. What is it you going to do?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottomset View Post
    I don't want to know your life story bro, right now I am mourning a huge loss.

Thread Information